Pages:
Author

Topic: BCC/BCH - page 2. (Read 2800 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 08:44:34 PM
I doubt that BitConnect (BCC) will ever overtake Bitcoin (BTC) or Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
BCC is today only on position 11 in crypto market ranking with a market cap of significantly less than 1 Billion Dollar.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

Thank you for straightening this one out. I have been seeing Bitcoin Cash referred to as both BCC and BCH and could not figure out which one was correct or if they were interchangeable. But if BCC is actually a symbol for another cryptocurrency then BCH must be the correct symbol for Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 08:04:18 PM
Hold on to your bcc. Don't sell your coins yet.
I know, its price will be rise soon. :-)
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 07:51:27 PM
I was actually checking BitConnect and wondering why the price was so different.  Lol.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 07:20:35 PM
Yes, it got me confused to. BCH it will be!
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
August 18, 2017, 06:51:49 PM
BCC is the future of bitcoin for sure.

I doubt that BitConnect (BCC) will ever overtake Bitcoin (BTC) or Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
BCC is today only on position 11 in crypto market ranking with a market cap of significantly less than 1 Billion Dollar.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

Why is it so fashionable in this board to refer Bitcoin Cash as BCC?

You doń't want to enter a buy order for BCC at a Crypto Broker as you would get BitConnect and not Bitcoin Cash. And potentally you would massively overpay you unwanted BitConnect purchase.
August 18, 2017, 06:38:46 PM
I fear 1 whale has more buying power as this whole forum, a group of whales would dominate the market.
August 18, 2017, 06:23:37 PM
What if whales plot a BCC pump and hold?

There was a 3 billion dollars of volume in BCC today and caused 5 billion marketcap rise.
Activity: 56
August 18, 2017, 06:18:04 PM
Flippening is coming. You've been warned.

Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin.

Really? I don't believe it. There are too many investments and developments revolving around BTC. Have you seen what Japan has done in the past year? And now Australia may follow suit. I can see BTC Cash integrating, but not taking BTC's place.

Believe whatever you want to believe.  Just don't say I didn't try to warn you.

Haha, thank buddy.  Trust me, I’m keeping a close eye after today.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
August 18, 2017, 06:06:30 PM
Flippening is coming. You've been warned.

Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin.

Really? I don't believe it. There are too many investments and developments revolving around BTC. Have you seen what Japan has done in the past year? And now Australia may follow suit. I can see BTC Cash integrating, but not taking BTC's place.

Believe whatever you want to believe.  Just don't say I didn't try to warn you.
August 18, 2017, 05:57:19 PM
The transaction time of Bitcoin has always been the one factor that has prevented real world use on a larger scale.  If Bitcoin Cash is really significantly faster, I would say that it has a chance.
August 18, 2017, 05:49:48 PM
Is the transaction time really that much faster?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
August 18, 2017, 05:49:29 PM
Currently block bcc / bch is stable and many people are getting interested bcc / bc so chances are bcc / bch will pump sometime later. I believe it
August 18, 2017, 05:48:28 PM
Hold on to your BCC. I think it will move just like ETC did, and rise several months.

BCC price 0.15668BTC, I think it is getting pumped real hard and will reach back to its previous point of 0.3BTC or 0.4BTC. People are still claiming their BCC now and many will dump their BCC seeing the increase in the price.
No way! It's not going to 0.4 BTC, forget it. BCC isn't in any way better than BTC so new investors will not get drawn to it. They will choose BTC because it has kept on giving back to its investors since it came out in 2009. It offers a much stable and sure profit than BCC and it's accepted by many businesses around the world while BCC isn't. If I were  to put my money in one of these two BTC would be my choice.
I agree with you that BTC is the one with the most support. However, I wouldn’t bet against BCH going to .4 BTC
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
August 18, 2017, 05:37:44 PM
Hold on to your BCC. I think it will move just like ETC did, and rise several months.

BCC price 0.15668BTC, I think it is getting pumped real hard and will reach back to its previous point of 0.3BTC or 0.4BTC. People are still claiming their BCC now and many will dump their BCC seeing the increase in the price.
No way! It's not going to 0.4 BTC, forget it. BCC isn't in any way better than BTC so new investors will not get drawn to it. They will choose BTC because it has kept on giving back to its investors since it came out in 2009. It offers a much stable and sure profit than BCC and it's accepted by many businesses around the world while BCC isn't. If I were  to put my money in one of these two BTC would be my choice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 18, 2017, 05:33:36 PM
Well it could be and it could be not. It really depends on the pump if the bch can sustain. We do not know for sure if it will though. There could be times that when it pumps and eventually it will go down. And sometimes, it will have a big dip and will go down it applies to the case of bitcoin.  Be thankful for BCC that goes to you. It is a free money though.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 18, 2017, 05:33:11 PM
Does anybody really know what's going on with BCH?  It's crazy how it's more than doubled in 36 hours!  I'm looking for news any the only thing I can find is that it's now more profitable to mine BCH than BTC... but likely that's as a result of the sudden price increase.  I dropped by BCH for BCT and filling a little worried; so trying to find some news to help me understand it.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
August 18, 2017, 05:25:20 PM
I also dumped my BCH straight off I believe in the Bitcoin and not in Bitcoin cash. If they can't pick a side do it simply don't join either side and just join side stocks. Smiley
August 18, 2017, 05:24:10 PM
Is bcc/bch will pump its price to the moon like btc?
With the kind of rally we saw today i do think that the price would pump a lot in the future too,if you are able to get into when the price was down,then it would be great,but i am still not confident to enter when the price is high and that is the case with all the alt coins too,i do hold some coins when i got because of the split and i will be holding it for a longer time.
It’s tru that getting in now probably doesn’t seem like a good idea. But, I’ve already made .4BTC today, and its only 3 pm here.
August 18, 2017, 05:22:42 PM
BCH has almost doubled today.  Gaining ground on BTC. I wouldn’t be surprised if it becomes the second in market cap by end of the year.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
August 18, 2017, 05:09:55 PM
Is bcc/bch will pump its price to the moon like btc?
With the kind of rally we saw today i do think that the price would pump a lot in the future too,if you are able to get into when the price was down,then it would be great,but i am still not confident to enter when the price is high and that is the case with all the alt coins too,i do hold some coins when i got because of the split and i will be holding it for a longer time.
Pages:
Jump to: