Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 13. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
Max’s Corner: The Satoshi Saga and the Importance of Anonymity

This edition of Max’s Corner deals with the recent BCHSV delistings and what the mystery regarding Satoshi’s identity means to the crypto industry.

Read more here  

what is wrong with webwallet?
cant access it, is this going to happen everytime?

I also just check out webwallet it is down on my side too before this it was working smoothly don't know what is happening with it. Ithink only official person can explain if any kind of maintenance going on or maybe server is down?

Hello!  We PM you

cant login to web and mobile wallet too, can you please help, thx
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
Bytecoin hardfork: blockchain upgrade height has been determined

Read more in the blog
Hello! Can anyone provide me some decent articles about Bytecoin, with fundamental analysis?
Activity: 39

This edition of Max’s Corner deals with the recent BCHSV delistings and what the mystery regarding Satoshi’s identity means to the crypto industry.

Read more here  

I also just check out webwallet it is down on my side too before this it was working smoothly don't know what is happening with it. Ithink only official person can explain if any kind of maintenance going on or maybe server is down?

Hello!  We PM you

Unbelievable, that insane warning message has again appeared. This is so unbelievable stupid.

Read more here  

Hello!  We PM you

Read more here  

Hello! We would like to contact you to help with the web wallet but we can't send you a PM message here.

Read more here  

On bytecoin.money we have a sophisticated security system that prevents DDOS attacks, but on rare occasions it may flag your IP as illegitimate. You could PM us or write to [email protected] for instructions on how to proceed.
The Bytecoin Team reminds all users about the upcoming hardfork

The Bytecoin Team reminds all users about the upcoming hardfork. If you're unsure what to do and expect, take a look at this guide
Activity: 108
Call for action of the entire Bytecoin community

(About) WARNING

What's wrong here:

Why is this warning is activated after two years? Did Bitcointalk declared as a "avenger"? I do not think so. The trigger is automated. Why no one adds something positive? As long as there is more negative than positive ratings this warning will be visible. We can change this.

What can we do to make the warning disappear:

STEP #1
Log in. Jump to the last post by BCN_official at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50754860

STEP #2
Click on the "Trust" - right next to the icon "View Profile"

STEP #3
If you believe that BCN_official is not a scammer and that with this cryptocurrency all right, add your own opinion.
This is what is wrong with this coin. A dev should take immediate action about this rediculous warning or inform investors.
Giveaway still goes on!

i would like to have

22ooH4xg3xjeNVuXzB4r47iXFmjoFd52vRPiiv7dcC6Wek889uYaFdQdi7ok6B5SQT6UXUtQgusruCo XbqUZm8VJAba7SVk

thank you
For bitcointalk administrator

(About) WARNING

Everyone who has a normal and longer time tracking Bytecoin is perfectly clear that Bytecoin is OK. BCN_official is OK. Still, what would a novice think when he saw this kind of Warning?!

I agree. This is rediculous bad marketing. A novice would stay away from bytecoin after this warning.
Activity: 108
For bitcointalk administrator

(About) WARNING

Everyone who has a normal and longer time tracking Bytecoin is perfectly clear that Bytecoin is OK. BCN_official is OK. Still, what would a novice think when he saw this kind of Warning?!

Many people believe that the earth is a flat panel. Repeat a lie a thousand times and it will become true. Where does this information come from? Of those who rush hardly into individual cryptocurrency without thinking and lose a couple hundred bucks. At the wrong time and with the wrong way of thinking. And that is a "fraud" for them. Newbie user (who reported this as a scam) has no idea what he is talking about.

But, I thought Bitcointalk was an impartial place (on admin side). Think with your head. Edit your forum settings in a different way. Thank you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
One of the secure private coin cryptocurrency primary feature is byte coin good to see new updates
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Read more here  

Read more here  

Activity: 1
Hello all, i uploaded bytecoin data.mdb, you can download it if need!
I will update it every week Smiley

https://bcnblockchain.blogspot.com/
Pages:
Jump to: