Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 14. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 10
Max’s Corner: The Satoshi Saga and the Importance of Anonymity

This edition of Max’s Corner deals with the recent BCHSV delistings and what the mystery regarding Satoshi’s identity means to the crypto industry.

Read more here  
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Ok.

What we all need to see and hear is....

Reality!
Is this coin ever going to be listed on Binance ever again?
If not we already know what's the future of it...

Can the official BCN pronounce himself over this?
I would like to see it listed there again since people saying the wallet synchronization got better...

Waiting reply.

If there is a secure and reliable mobile wallet, there would be no need to talk about binance
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Ok.

What we all need to see and hear is....

Reality!
Is this coin ever going to be listed on Binance ever again?
If not we already know what's the future of it...

Can the official BCN pronounce himself over this?
I would like to see it listed there again since people saying the wallet synchronization got better...

Waiting reply.
Activity: 67
BTC is moving up ... is BCN going to follow?

Also why the rating of this coin on coinmarketcap is going down?

I couldn't insert the image to make it easy to see but you can see at below link:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/#ratings

Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
When Bytecoin launched in 2012 nobody knew the importance of privacy coin but in recent times privacy coins have lot of value in the market Bytecoin is now filling the space with their developments

The bad thing isn't having how to verify transactions that were carried out, at least not as we normally do with other coins or have?
I remember when we had synchronization problems with the wallet, it was a difficult time, but now it's getting better and better...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Max’s Corner: Blockchain and the Emerging Digital Reality

This week’s edition of Max’s Corner takes a look at the recent report from the European Blockchain Observatory and Forum concerning the role blockchain could play in the emerging digital future.

Read more here  
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
When Bytecoin launched in 2012 nobody knew the importance of privacy coin but in recent times privacy coins have lot of value in the market Bytecoin is now filling the space with their developments
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Although many think the opposite, BCN is one of the few coins of the oldest that remains firm and in constant development. It is and remains listed in some of the largest exchanges. I hope you can change that negative view that some people have about it...
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Because my important contribution of the last days has been censored, I repeat it here in large:

Wow!!!
Bytecoin Mining Overview

Find more info in the blog
Trezor and Ledger Support Requests

Activity: 108
Wow!!!

Yesterday(05.04.2019), the price broke through the MA200 and closed above that MA! (day, Global Binance, BCN/USD)

Does this mean extremely good or just good? Smiley

Good and even better.
Wow!!!

Yesterday(05.04.2019), the price broke through the MA200 and closed above that MA! (day, Global Binance, BCN/USD)

Does this mean extremely good or just good? Smiley
Activity: 56
Wow!!!

great to see this old coin is still being developed

Thank you for your support!
Max’s Corner: The Biggest Hacks from a Tumultuous Week in Crypto

This week, Max Hasselhoff, integration engineer from Bytecoin, takes a look at the Bithumb hack as well as a couple of other hacks and their historical context.

Read more here 
Secure Communication Technology Overview

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
 Nice to see coin gains in USD, but also hope that as soon as BTC price stabilize BCN also catch its movement  and surpass it on the way up!
great to see this old coin is still being developed
[/size]

This coin is still my long bet  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: