Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 191. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 250
It is as likely the coin was mined in small private circles as anything else.

Isn't this enough to stop BCN ever becoming anything special, no matter how much effort goes into developing it? I think most people would simply see this as an unfair distribution at best, and at worst (faked blockchain) a scam. Whether either or neither of these is true, the coin is tainted and I suspect has no real future.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
3) Bytecoin is the Innovator. Invented/implemented CryptoNote technology, released awesome GUI, highload wallet for businesses (just to name a few significant achievements). Bytecoin possesses this technology and the expertise to move it further, whether you like it or not.

And then they blew it all away by premining 80%.

Proof?

+1

It is as likely the coin was mined in small private circles as anything else.

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
3) Bytecoin is the Innovator. Invented/implemented CryptoNote technology, released awesome GUI, highload wallet for businesses (just to name a few significant achievements). Bytecoin possesses this technology and the expertise to move it further, whether you like it or not.

And then they blew it all away by premining 80%.

Proof?
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
@crazyhashmanz: link pls.

Submitted a ticket here's the reply

Unfortunately I was unable to find your transaction on the coin blockchain:

https://minergate.com/blockchain/bcn/blocks

If you sent this from another site please contact their help desk, if it was from a desktop wallet make sure it is fully updated.

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

Poloniex Helpdesk powered by Freshdesk

Wallet is version 1.0.4, running win7-64bit. There's now 3 transactions just hanging in there. Can't retract them and can't flush them forward. They're not showing up on.

Pretty much done with this coin - good luck

Still no transaction ID? Can't you post it here?
Activity: 303

Submitted a ticket here's the reply

Unfortunately I was unable to find your transaction on the coin blockchain:

https://minergate.com/blockchain/bcn/blocks

If you sent this from another site please contact their help desk, if it was from a desktop wallet make sure it is fully updated.

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

Poloniex Helpdesk powered by Freshdesk

Wallet is version 1.0.4, running win7-64bit. There's now 3 transactions just hanging in there. Can't retract them and can't flush them forward. They're not showing up on.

Pretty much done with this coin - good luck

i have 9931 coins in my bytecoin gui wallet ... i want to send coins to hitbtc ... so in sending amount section how much coins should i write which includes my fees also ...

tell me in details ...

Hey buddy - It's a little bit of hit or miss. I've sent 15K of these at a time. But using the wallet I've sent 10K Bytecoin from my wallet to the exchange and they are still 0 confirmed. They've been sitting there for at least 5 days now. No ability to revert in the wallet.

If anyone has a solution then I would probably take the "secure" transaction seriously but having a transaction stuck for days and having seen it take 12 hours to send makes this a shitcoin on my list.

Yeah it's less than a buck so who cares but if you really "collected" these just sayin'

do u have the TXID for the delayed transaction?

Yeah, got the trans ID yet no confirms.
Ive only been watching this market on Polo for a couple weeks. The total buy orders have almost doubled in that time to almost 33BTC and the price has moved up too. Im not a trader and have no insider info but could there be a pump on the way? Im not sure whats happening on other BCN exchanges.
i have 9931 coins in my bytecoin gui wallet ... i want to send coins to hitbtc ... so in sending amount section how much coins should i write which includes my fees also ...

tell me in details ...

Hey buddy - It's a little bit of hit or miss. I've sent 15K of these at a time. But using the wallet I've sent 10K Bytecoin from my wallet to the exchange and they are still 0 confirmed. They've been sitting there for at least 5 days now. No ability to revert in the wallet.

If anyone has a solution then I would probably take the "secure" transaction seriously but having a transaction stuck for days and having seen it take 12 hours to send makes this a shitcoin on my list.

Yeah it's less than a buck so who cares but if you really "collected" these just sayin'

do u have the TXID for the delayed transaction?

tell me in details ...

tell me in details ...

you do realize 9931 BCN is equivalent to ~$0.50?
im guessing sending with 0 mixin would be cheapest, maybe free (dunno).
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

tell me in details ...
Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
HAPPY BDAY BYTECOIN <3
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
Bytecoin is a proud member of top20 cryptocurrencies Index Coinoindex.com, which can be traded at Poloniex exchange now.

Activity: 108
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Hello, all.

IndiaMikeZulu has bought some Bytecoin, so it's only polite to pop in and say hello. DStrangeM and I have been talking, over on Bytecoin.org, about 'Crypto Security 101.' I wanna experiment with podcasts.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Hey, IMZ! Thanks for reaching out  Smiley

We're celebrating 3 years today, so the Bytecoin Community will hang out on https://bytecointalk.org/. Come to say hi (and tell about your podcasts Wink )

i have 9931 bytecoins in my wallet ... how much i can send ? please tell me in details ...

Could you specify?

And you should visit https://bytecointalk.org/. You'll get a much faster response there.
Activity: 278
Merit: 252
ABISprotocol on Gist
Hello,

For those interested in technical development, please link to:

https://bytecointalk.org/showthread.php?tid=82

I have recently proposed a new change request.

Preferred area for comments is in the bytecointalk.org thread, but I will scan here and in other fora from time to time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Hey everyone!

I'm happy to congratulate Bytecoin on it's Birthday! Three years old! Happy Birthday, Bytecoiners!

Congratulations from the Bytecoin Community http://bytecoiner.org/three-years-old-happy-birthday-bytecoin/

The community has also prepared a small Birthday Survey with (giveaway included) http://bytecoiner.org/bytecoin-birthday-survey/

Congratulations and further discussion are welcome on the Bytecoin Forum: https://bytecointalk.org/showthread.php?tid=83

Once again, Happy Birthday, Bytecoin and thanks to all the supporters!
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Hello, all.

IndiaMikeZulu has bought some Bytecoin, so it's only polite to pop in and say hello. DStrangeM and I have been talking, over on Bytecoin.org, about 'Crypto Security 101.' I wanna experiment with podcasts.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
Activity: 66
i have 9931 bytecoins in my wallet ... how much i can send ? please tell me in details ...
Jump to: