Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 237. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
burnbabyburn71, replying to all these hateful comments in the same manner will make all this shit last forever.
Don't know any better way than ignoring it.
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
Dev:

why daemon stop 546603
why daemon stop 546603
why daemon stop 546603
why daemon stop 546603
I have the same problem. I've downloaded the latest binaries and even deleted my old blockchain, but my daemon can't get past block 546603.
Activity: 14
Dev:

why daemon stop 546603
why daemon stop 546603
why daemon stop 546603
why daemon stop 546603
Use the latest binaries. It will pass 546603 height.
Activity: 67
There is one thing about the new update that literally made my day. Have you guys seen how much RAM space is taken by BCN blockchain?  Grin Its 500 MB! 500! Even shitty computers can handle it.
All those lost souls with shitty computers, it's time to celebrate!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
There is one thing about the new update that literally made my day. Have you guys seen how much RAM space is taken by BCN blockchain?  Grin Its 500 MB! 500! Even shitty computers can handle it.
Activity: 68
Dev:

why daemon stop 546603
why daemon stop 546603
why daemon stop 546603
why daemon stop 546603

Activity: 412
I've downloaded the latest binaries and latest ver of the wallet, all work fine now but at the beginning I've got a little problem with the wallet - showed me another number of coins. I refresh it several times and finally it is properly displaying the number of coins
Activity: 60
I don't know if these two events (multi-sig txns and BCN launch) were somehow connected with each other but no doubt both of them have influenced on Crypto Currency world.

I agree that multi-sig is great. That's good for BCN community that devs have implemented multi-sig txns as they make txns with the use of escrow completely transparent and protected from fraud

Noob question but what is ''multi-sig txns''? how does it work?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=multi-signature+transactions+    Wink

I think here you can find easy to explanation of multi-sig transactions - http://bitcoinmagazine.com/11848/multisig-explained/

lol this made my day! I didn't know there is a web to google something for somebody  Cheesy
Activity: 101
Madzooka, TonyXZ, thanks a lot for the info.

I think I didn't get it -  if there are m-of-n multisig addresses what are the limits of m and n? multi-sig m-of-n transactions with n > 3 is supported, isnt it?

welcome.

In case with BTC standard multi-sig outputs have max 3 keys, but it is possible to add up to 16 keys.
IMHO, the same situation with BCN
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Madzooka, TonyXZ, thanks a lot for the info.

I think I didn't get it -  if there are m-of-n multisig addresses what are the limits of m and n? multi-sig m-of-n transactions with n > 3 is supported, isnt it?
Activity: 101
I don't know if these two events (multi-sig txns and BCN launch) were somehow connected with each other but no doubt both of them have influenced on Crypto Currency world.

I agree that multi-sig is great. That's good for BCN community that devs have implemented multi-sig txns as they make txns with the use of escrow completely transparent and protected from fraud

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=multi-signature+transactions+    Wink

I think here you can find easy to explanation of multi-sig transactions - http://bitcoinmagazine.com/11848/multisig-explained/
Activity: 150

''multi-sig txns'' - Multi-signature transactions are actually transactions from multisignature addresses (addresses requiring n sigs)

It is used to avoid losing coin holders money if they authorize payment to a seller who fails to deliver, or if an exchange holding their private information gets penetrated by hackers.
Activity: 234

Activity: 139
What did this thread turn into? We're having a very agressive troll here.

Trolls are ignored by this community which is nice.
Activity: 163
What did this thread turn into? We're having a very agressive troll here.
Activity: 170

Activity: 147
Indeed, the possibility that this is not a coincidence is high. IMO, that this can be only Satoshi who have, first, created Bitcoin, than have implemented multi-signatures, which are great because is allows for development of higher security wallets, and, finally, have created Bytecoin, a coin which is destined to incorporate the best features of Bitcoin with some modifications.

I heard you all agreed that the Bytecoin creators are aliens, and Satoshi is also an alien. Is it true?

Of cause , he is an alien  Grin  but shhh nobody should know this.

donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
Indeed, the possibility that this is not a coincidence is high. IMO, that this can be only Satoshi who have, first, created Bitcoin, than have implemented multi-signatures, which are great because is allows for development of higher security wallets, and, finally, have created Bytecoin, a coin which is destined to incorporate the best features of Bitcoin with some modifications.

I heard you all agreed that the Bytecoin creators are aliens, and Satoshi is also an alien. Is it true?
Activity: 147
The first multi-sig transaction in Bitcoin was in block 170052. That happened in 07/03/2012.

That is exactly one day before Bytecoin launched. Coincidence? I don't think so.

What may have happened is that Satoshi, Cornel West and the rest of the Bytecoin team got together over a beer and decided to push their new multisig technology onto the Bitcoin blockchain as a hint of the bigger things to come.

Duh. God you're stupid not to know this. Rethink your fucking strategy already.

hmm....that's very interesting point of view. I've never thought about multi-sig txn to come right before the Bytecoin

Jump to: