Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 239. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 182
So what are the advantages of multi signatures besides the obvious, like transparency, scam protection and easier transactions?

It has glittery design and you hear celestial songs every time you make a trasaction.

But, seriously, what the hell do you need? Multi-signatures is a new revolutionary technology, it was discovered a short time ago and Bytecoin already implemented it! Keeps your money safe and sound.  Isnt it enough?

Are you fucking retarded???

You need to clue up on your history: http://www.coindesk.com/year-multisig-so-far/

The first multi-sig transaction in Bitcoin was in block 170052. That happened in 07/03/2012. Bytecoin only got around to adding it now, and you're saying that they "already" implemented it? What a joke.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
So what are the advantages of multi signatures besides the obvious, like transparency, scam protection and easier transactions?

It has glittery design and you hear celestial songs every time you make a trasaction.

But, seriously, what the hell do you need? Multi-signatures is a new revolutionary technology, it was discovered a short time ago and Bytecoin already implemented it! Keeps your money safe and sound.  Isnt it enough?

haha... now back to serious question.

This new update should be a life-changer for Bytecoin. Transactions are waaay safer and easier right now. Can you imagine how many new users will turn to Bytecoin? How many new businesses will start accepting Bytecoin because it is easy and safe? How many exchanges will want to add Bytecoin? Makes sence?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 80
I see your problem is finally solved, good for you.
So with this new update Bytecoin apparently has the safest transactions now.
Good stuff...

not only the safest, but the easiest and the fastest as well.

Activity: 66
Serious business developers, not wasting time on promotion, only doing serious business sh*t!
Even Bitcoin does not have some features Bytecoin has. Maaan, i love Bytecoin!

If we assume Bytecoin is Satoshi's second project, he definitely puts more effort in Bytecoin...

With every update it seems more and more believable.
Activity: 78
So the new stuff is buggy huh? Good for me then, i didn't update everything right away.

I love the idea of multi-signatures! Say NO to scammers and YES to transparent transactions!
Activity: 61
Guys who have Twitter!

Bytecoin can get into the book. Let's write a few comments about our CryptoNote protocol and our unique features!

https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/499613932500570112

Will do!
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
BYTECOIN V. 1.0.1 WALLET UPDATE

You should immediately update to this version!

You should replace the binaries, delete your "wallet-name.bin" file, open simplewallet, and refresh from scratch.

Do not delete the .keys file as this will lead to your wallet being lost.
Should you have any questions, please, contact Bytecoin support.

Downloads page
Bytecoin Windows
Bytecoin Linux
Bytecoin Mac

Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Yes whole time balance arise slowly, but I am on 0 BCN. On the wallet state I have 14200 BCN...

Is everyone still having the issue with the new daemon?

https://i.imgur.com/5CPR8gJ.png

I am still getting that on the pool and its making it really difficult.  Eventually the payments go out but balances start to build up.

This problem solution was already found. Now it's tested. Update will be done in 1-2 hours. 

But please, when you made update: put in latest blokchain, and latest binaries on your page.
Thanks
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Guys who have Twitter!

Bytecoin can get into the book. Let's write a few comments about our CryptoNote protocol and our unique features!

https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/499613932500570112
Activity: 20
I deleted wallet.bin three times, tx rejected by the daemon every time.  Binaries are new, so its not working again- ty devs- its a nice tradition already- new release- hangar of bugs Grin
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
I sent BCN today and update works fine

Code:
transfer 2 25[...]su 10001 -f 10
Money successfully sent, transaction
Activity: 211
I would personally buy instead of mine BCN (for now). Unless  I had more than 5 i7's machines mining @ 4 threads and a steady BCN price rise.

P.S There is plenty of supply on exchanges and at 4 satoshis per BCN, it is the best time time to stock up.  I would start mining again once price per coin reaches 20 satoshis p/c
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Honest answer, please; is it cheaper to mine it myself, or just buy from an exchange?
Activity: 211
Excellent Smiley  I guess the next step now, would be a awesome looking gui wallet. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Yes whole time balance arise slowly, but I am on 0 BCN. On the wallet state I have 14200 BCN...

I am still getting that on the pool and its making it really difficult.  Eventually the payments go out but balances start to build up.

This problem solution was already found. Now it's tested. Update will be done in 1-2 hours. 
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Activity: 224

Activity: 56
Serious business developers, not wasting time on promotion, only doing serious business sh*t!
Even Bitcoin does not have some features Bytecoin has. Maaan, i love Bytecoin!

If we assume Bytecoin is Satoshi's second project, he definitely puts more effort in Bytecoin...
Jump to: