Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 238. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
The first multi-sig transaction in Bitcoin was in block 170052. That happened in 07/03/2012.

That is exactly one day before Bytecoin launched. Coincidence? I don't think so.

What may have happened is that Satoshi, Cornel West and the rest of the Bytecoin team got together over a beer and decided to push their new multisig technology onto the Bitcoin blockchain as a hint of the bigger things to come.

Duh. God you're stupid not to know this. Rethink your fucking strategy already.

hmm....that's very interesting point of view. I've never thought about multi-sig txn to come right before the Bytecoin
Activity: 173
Merit: 182
Care to comment on the scam accusations? They seem very plausible.

Since they're not responding to my revealing them as scammers I guess we'll just take that as agreement. Time to hand out negative trust all round.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I too still have the issue, it eventually goes through after several tries.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
BYTECOIN V. 1.0.1 WALLET UPDATE

New windows binaries still not working for me- "transaction was rejected by daemon with status failed". Binaries was downloaded 10 minutes ago, wallet.bin file was erased, i repeat this procedure three times in a row, but still the same error. There are not much money in there, anyway  Cheesy

Provide us with daemon and wallet log, please!

I have sent it to your gmail adress  Smiley

You've created a lot of transactions. One of them was included to the block, but all others are in your local transaction pool now. Your wallet was synchronizes from scratch and it caused some problems with inputs.
But there is nothing dangerous about it. 
What to do: you just have to wait for 24 hours. During this time all transactions will be included to the blocks or excluded from the transaction pool. To prevent other problems, please do not delete transaction pool file!
I have a same issue. What is transaction pool file?
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Care to comment on the scam accusations? They seem very plausible.
Activity: 20

New windows binaries still not working for me- "transaction was rejected by daemon with status failed". Binaries was downloaded 10 minutes ago, wallet.bin file was erased, i repeat this procedure three times in a row, but still the same error. There are not much money in there, anyway  Cheesy

You've created a lot of transactions. One of them was included to the block, but all others are in your local transaction pool now. Your wallet was synchronizes from scratch and it caused some problems with inputs.
What to do: you just have to wait for 24 hours. During this time all transactions will be included to the blocks or excluded from the transaction pool. To prevent other problems, please do not delete transaction pool file!

Ok, ty  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 251

As it was promised...

USABILITY UPDATES EXPLAINED

Bytecoin has introduced a number of usability updates in its latest release.
Our team is working hard to provide you with the most convenient and reliable way to anonymously transfer your funds. Among the new features you may find the following:

1. Bytecoin team has further updated its unique blockchain storage. Based on this optimization, the daemon RAM consumption has been further decreased from 900 MB to 500 MB. Comparing to all other CryptoNote currencies where the whole blockchain is stored in the memory and may take up to several GBs, Bytecoin is much more accessible even on low-end computers and virtual servers.

2. Wallet refresh is now much faster due to the interaction protocol update and the synchronization with the daemon being performed in parallel threads. This update is most appealing to the new users, which have never refreshed their wallets before. The speed increase is roughly 100 times.

3. The default transaction fee has been reduced from 10 to 0.01 bytecoins, which made the transfers 1000 times cheaper.

4. In the meantime, users are able to influence the transacton speed through a higher fee. The higher the fee you provide, the faster the transaction is included into the block template.

5. New transfer command format for payment_id and fee. The payment id is indicated after "-p" argument, while fee should be placed after "-f". The new command format is as follows:

Code:
transfer
[-p payment_id] [-f fee]
Code:
transfer 10 27sfd....kHfjnW 10000 -p cfrsgE...fdss -f 0.1

Bytecoin takes user convenience and usability above all.
Further updates are coming soon, so stay tuned and check back for other Bytecoin's updates that will be covered later today.

Discussion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8363741
Activity: 21
how ti transfer with payment id on new wallet?

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
You fucking idiots

They're hoping to drown it in comments, but nobody is going to miss this scam when it's dead: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blowing-the-lid-off-the-cryptonotebytecoin-scam-with-the-exception-of-monero-740112

If you're going to fake dates in a PDF, you'd better be sure you fake them fucking properly. Like actually invent a time machine.

you should consider using the trust system to eradicated and discredit them. I went on a two day mission neg trusting the astrocoin dev and sock puppets and the coin was dead the next time i turned around.
Activity: 173
Merit: 182
You fucking idiots

They're hoping to drown it in comments, but nobody is going to miss this scam when it's dead: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blowing-the-lid-off-the-cryptonotebytecoin-scam-with-the-exception-of-monero-740112

If you're going to fake dates in a PDF, you'd better be sure you fake them fucking properly. Like actually invent a time machine.

You should immediately update to this version!

You should replace the binaries, delete your "wallet-name.bin" file, open simplewallet, and refresh from scratch.

Do not delete the .keys file as this will lead to your wallet being lost.
Should you have any questions, please, contact Bytecoin support.

Downloads page
Bytecoin Windows
Bytecoin Linux
Bytecoin Mac

You should replace the binaries, delete your "wallet-name.bin" file, open simplewallet, and refresh from scratch.

Downloads page
Bytecoin Windows
Bytecoin Linux
Bytecoin Mac

You fucking idiots

Downloads page
Bytecoin Windows
Bytecoin Linux
Bytecoin Mac

Activity: 14
Downloaded new binaries, daemon and simplewallet work well. I made a transfer to poloniex, already received it.

Thanks devs.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
The first multi-sig transaction in Bitcoin was in block 170052. That happened in 07/03/2012.

That is exactly one day before Bytecoin launched. Coincidence? I don't think so.

What may have happened is that Satoshi, Cornel West and the rest of the Bytecoin team got together over a beer and decided to push their new multisig technology onto the Bitcoin blockchain as a hint of the bigger things to come.

Duh. God you're stupid not to know this. Rethink your fucking strategy already.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Updated ExtremePool to latest daemon and now all the payments went out fine.
Thank you BCN Devs for the hardwork!
So what are the advantages of multi signatures besides the obvious, like transparency, scam protection and easier transactions?

It has glittery design and you hear celestial songs every time you make a trasaction.

But, seriously, what the hell do you need? Multi-signatures is a new revolutionary technology, it was discovered a short time ago and Bytecoin already implemented it! Keeps your money safe and sound.  Isnt it enough?

You dumb fuck, Multi-Sig was invented a long ass time ago by bitcoin. idiot. It just isn't available in the GUI
Jump to: