Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 317. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
where can I buy this coin within its market value?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
https://bytecoin.org/whitepaper.pdf  - it doesn't work. Is there another link to read White paper??

Where did you find that link? It's either https://bytecoin.org/downloads/whitepaper.pdf or https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf - they're both from the websites.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265

This website is lagging atm. I too can't find actual blockchain on it.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
https://bytecoin.org/whitepaper.pdf  - it doesn't work. Is there another link to read White paper??
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hmmmmm... Thus our favorite 80% are distributed among at least (sic!) 7 teams with unknown amount of people in each one.

Yeap. So BCN dev's statement about their inability to affect coins mined before (as coins are held by many people) sounds more reasonable now.
Let's assume there were 10 teams with 10 members each. The easiest calculation show us at least 100 early stakeholders. Not as bad as it seemed from the first glance.

There might be more than 100 people even among those teams. Moreover, nobody can tell how many more parties could not even be identified. It could be up to several hundreds of permanent miners not mentioning the occasional ones.

BTW this is related to my recent point on Bitcoin where 1000 people have roughly 40% of the emission at the moment. Concentration of the coins was even higher a couple of years ago. It seems like there is nothing unusual in BCN’s coin distribution among early miners.

Agreed. BCN is not volatile at all since it got a lot of emission for exchange rate stability. Besides, a lot of different groups are supporting this coin and centralised dump is clearly not an option.

LOL. With current price dump is not possible. Price officially hit the bottom. Grin

good time to buy some. and that's what I do! Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Hmmmmm... Thus our favorite 80% are distributed among at least (sic!) 7 teams with unknown amount of people in each one.

Yeap. So BCN dev's statement about their inability to affect coins mined before (as coins are held by many people) sounds more reasonable now.
Let's assume there were 10 teams with 10 members each. The easiest calculation show us at least 100 early stakeholders. Not as bad as it seemed from the first glance.

There might be more than 100 people even among those teams. Moreover, nobody can tell how many more parties could not even be identified. It could be up to several hundreds of permanent miners not mentioning the occasional ones.

BTW this is related to my recent point on Bitcoin where 1000 people have roughly 40% of the emission at the moment. Concentration of the coins was even higher a couple of years ago. It seems like there is nothing unusual in BCN’s coin distribution among early miners.

Agreed. BCN is not volatile at all since it got a lot of emission for exchange rate stability. Besides, a lot of different groups are supporting this coin and centralised dump is clearly not an option.

LOL. With current price dump is not possible. Price officially hit the bottom. Grin
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Activity: 371
Ive told you about the teams, you didnt believe me.. i can add i know at least 3 more quoting teams which were not mentioned

each time can have even more than 20 people, there is no rule on that
Activity: 637
No evidence of increasing adoption until release on this forum. Just remember that before investing your hard earned bitcoins...
Now trolls also give financial advice ? Such a wonderful place.

Activity: 125
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Wat? You think THAT many universities was involved? (yes I'm on fire with gigantic letters today)

I doubt it, but they could be the first miners. What’s more, there has been a letter published recently from CryptoNote (apparently) where they state there were different groups, educational, scientific, gaming (??). So I think that the coordinates are obviously related to at least on team of miners/users (maybe from those universities).

What's important is that the first miners mined from block height 5,000 to 400,000.

No evidence of increasing adoption until release on this forum. Just remember that before investing your hard earned bitcoins...
Wat? You think THAT many universities was involved? (yes I'm on fire with gigantic letters today)

I doubt it, but they could be the first miners. What’s more, there has been a letter published recently from CryptoNote (apparently) where they state there were different groups, educational, scientific, gaming (??). So I think that the coordinates are obviously related to at least on team of miners/users (maybe from those universities).
Activity: 637

Thank you for your amazing work, well done.

Number 6 is my favorite.
terra-credit.com
I wonder if coordinates that are pointing out to the mysterious places are actually should be pointing to other universities.

Aaaaand we’re back to the “Bytecoin and CryptoNote are the result of different universities R&D” idea. Is there any chance that this blockchain coordinates are pointing towards these universities?

I don’t believe that each University did mine a block just to put its coordinate inside. It doesn’t make any sense. It looks more like another miner has left the coordinates as his sign. It might also have a broader sense like a gratitude to CryptoNote/Bytecoin research participants.

I wonder if coordinates that are pointing out to the mysterious places are actually should be pointing to other universities.

Aaaaand we’re back to the “Bytecoin and CryptoNote are the result of different universities R&D” idea. Is there any chance that this blockchain coordinates are pointing towards these universities?

I don’t believe that each University did mine a block just to put its coordinate inside. It doesn’t make any sense. It looks more like another miner has left the coordinates as his sign. It might also have a broader sense like a gratitude to CryptoNote/Bytecoin research participants.
terra-credit.com

Activity: 125
Jump to: