Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 36. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Its already at 35, doing amazing numbers with relative ease.
Just Now it dropped 30  Smiley

It is time to buy more after showing good recovery it has good chance there. I think no need to get panic even if price decline this is good opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
Just Now it dropped 30  Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 17, 2017 Monero developers discovered and eliminated a critical error that affected all crypto currency based on the CryptoNote protocol and allowed to create an unlimited number of coins in the system and generate double expenses. Monero developers notified the team of the remaining vulnerability of the other crypto currency and Aeon, Boolberry and Forknote crypto currency released a patch, but the Bytecoin, DashCoin, DigitalNote commands ignored the warning and judging by all these crypto currencies are still subject to a bug of endless inflation.

A source: https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html

Tell me please, is Bytecoin developers corrected this error of endless emission (inflation) or not? Huh
copper member
option 1  https://bytecoin.org/ = http://bytecoin.biz/
option 2 is project from deep web

Bytecoin.biz is the one that Maria released and is an exact replica of BTC with a different name. I don't see this one going anywhere, simply because of the confusion with the other bytecoins Tongue

i think coin's name isn't its main parameter and may be changed anytime. i personaly know 2 coins called "altcoin"
are there any technical experts to estimate this bytecoin BCN?

1 Bit = 0.125 Byte. It is the computer processor parameter which measure in bit and byte.
now people can guess  Shocked
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
I believe BCN in it's current way isn't private anymore. Therefore there should be changes which I thought will be in the next fork. Bytecoin v2.

Hello! May we ask which aspect(s) of Bytecoin that you do not think is private anymore?

You are very polite, congratulations. My intention is to seek after persons that I can ignore. I like silence.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Can anyone explain upcoming hardfork for bcn ? why there is a hardfork ? bcn will stay bcn or there will be a new coin ? are exchanges support that hardfork or should we remove our bcn ? any quick brief ?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

Mining Bytecoin should be without any decline in profitability. Use MineCalc's Bytecoin Calculator to make sure that mining is suitable for you.

Visit Minecalc.com/coin/BCN
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
BCN is a coin that has been obscured for a while, abandoned, and this made many think that it wouldn't survive. Today, 25th place in the CMC! An achievement that isn't easily achieved.

When any coin has strong community strong than it remain strong and it could make comeback at any time. Although this is very little recovery but this is good sign it can do this and future will bring positive impact on the growth of this coin. I hope we will see this on more high level when it will start moving with full power.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
BCN is a coin that has been obscured for a while, abandoned, and this made many think that it wouldn't survive. Today, 25th place in the CMC! An achievement that isn't easily achieved.
Activity: 39
copper member
Pump in December? Maybe, but one sooner , perhaps in few weeks, seems a more reliable prediction.

We Need One Pump Bro! but sooner . the let it be  Wink
By The Way why you waiting for December. Take a Chance after this month my prediction says after this month BCN Will BE  60-70 Sat. What you guys think. lets explore your thoughts....

For such money it's better to take the Pundi X there's a chance to go more to the moon
Today is 28th 3 days to more for hardfork. Now BCN Is 31Sat. Hope it will cross 60 Sat. but its just Hope Wink
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
I believe BCN in it's current way isn't private anymore. Therefore there should be changes which I thought will be in the next fork. Bytecoin v2.

Hello! May we ask which aspect(s) of Bytecoin that you do not think is private anymore?
Activity: 876
Merit: 291

What do you make believe that BCN is not private anymore?
It is very promising and is in the top 30 of all cryptocurrencies. But I do not like their site, because there are many bugs.
BCN?
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
Yeah, only common thing is that both are blockchain based. Even their aim differs.
It is very promising and is in the top 30 of all cryptocurrencies. But I do not like their site, because there are many bugs.
Yeah, only common thing is that both are blockchain based. Even their aim differs.
Activity: 108
Stop pushing your favorite coin here. This is the Bytecoin topic!

For all other go somewhere else!

Why Bytecoin? Just 36 out of the top 100 cryptocurrencies have working products. Bytecoin is among them.

Take a look at:
https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-cryptocurrencies-working-products/

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Pump in December? Maybe, but one sooner , perhaps in few weeks, seems a more reliable prediction.

We Need One Pump Bro! but sooner . the let it be  Wink
By The Way why you waiting for December. Take a Chance after this month my prediction says after this month BCN Will BE  60-70 Sat. What you guys think. lets explore your thoughts....

For such money it's better to take the Pundi X there's a chance to go more to the moon

Nobody ask from you to suggest another project if you don't have any opinion about BCN than no need to waste time of other people. BCN is also promising project and it has good idea and I think it has chance to make comeback.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Pundi X is a too new project and this coin can rise in price very quickly.
But Bytecoin and Pundi X are completely different projects.
Projects of course different. Just now, many people who want to invest , there is a very large selection of coins . And the question is not the comparison and implementation of project ideas, and a simple choice of coins.

Yeah, I'm also into it for such reason, especially after Colombian pos delivery.
Both bcn and npxs are in the 25 sats area and come from  a pump. Volumes of the second are tenfold but they could  equally moon, given a proper prompt.
Pages:
Jump to: