Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 38. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So, the mining phase is almost over. What's next? PoS scam as usual?
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
hi
I have the wallet version v3.2.3
i cant install the version v3.2.4

is it normal that the blockchain synch is very long?

Why can you not install version 3.2.4? Did you completely uninstall the previous version before trying to install the newest version?

Version 3.2.4 fixes some sync issues users were experiencing but no it shouldn't take a super long time, maybe a few hours at the maximum.

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
Yes i didnt uninstall previous verion before, I tried to directly install the latest version on the previous one.
Maybe that's why
I ll try uninstall first, then install the latest.

Thanks a lot

We are happy to help! You can always message us here or [email protected] if you have any more questions!
If I participate in bytecoin? Can I get a token?

Hello! What kind of token do you mean? We would be happy to answer any questions you might have!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
1 BCN = 26 SAT. Wink
This IS todys Price Bro . And you saying it will increase then How?

You have only two options:

(1) Buy one million bytecoins, be patient and wait.

(2) No, do not. Wait to explode the price then weep.

Buy while you can. Tomorrow you will no longer be able. The first big jump will be by the end of this month. Actually, it is already happening. Do you understand? Do you want the exact date?

Totally agree with you. Now is a great time to buy BCN. The price is now near a strong support line. And soon a hard fork - and this is very good news.

Activity: 23
If I participate in bytecoin? Can I get a token?
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi

Why can you not install version 3.2.4? Did you completely uninstall the previous version before trying to install the newest version?

Version 3.2.4 fixes some sync issues users were experiencing but no it shouldn't take a super long time, maybe a few hours at the maximum.

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
Yes i didnt uninstall previous verion before, I tried to directly install the latest version on the previous one.
Maybe that's why
I ll try uninstall first, then install the latest.

Thanks a lot
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
1 BCN = 26 SAT. Wink

Buy while you can. Tomorrow you will no longer be able. The first big jump will be by the end of this month. Actually, it is already happening. Do you understand? Do you want the exact date?

I think it's after 31st August or you can tell me .but  I like your explanation ! Wink
Thanks in Bold.
We have released our new Android Mobile Wallet which includes a list of essential unique features. For more info read our blog: http://goo.gl/AyMjcZ 

Users can download the new wallet from our website here: http://goo.gl/rbvvfX

hi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi

Hello everybody! I heard that the expected hard fork Bytecoin.
Tell me which purse will support this?
If I install a wallet Bytecoin Desktop version v3.2.4  i will get hard fork?

The hardfork will be on August 31st and you can read more about it here on our updated roadmap if you would like: https://bytecoin.org/news/the-updated-bytecoin-development-roadmap

All of the exchanges that Bytecoin is already listed on will support the hardfork as we will send it to them before the hardfork takes place in order to properly prepare the system.

Having the Bytecoin Desktop version v3.2.4 is great but there will be a new version which you should update to once the hardfork is released. We will be posting it on all of our social networks so keep an eye out for that on the date of the release!
Activity: 108
1 BCN = 26 SAT. Wink

copper member
If I install a wallet Bytecoin Desktop version v3.2.4  i will get hard fork?

This is a hard-fork in terms of some blockchain improvements. No split on two blockchains.

The amount bytecoins that you had so far remains the same. However, we hope that the value will increase.

I think the bcn price will increase because the bcn difficult will increase day by day ,

The bcn have private that is the most important with a cryptocurrencies.

1 BCN = 26 SAT. Wink
Activity: 357
Merit: 100

This is a hard-fork in terms of some blockchain improvements. No split on two blockchains.

The amount bytecoins that you had so far remains the same. However, we hope that the value will increase.

I think the bcn price will increase because the bcn difficult will increase day by day ,

The bcn have private that is the most important with a cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 247
Merit: 12

We are glad to see that so many users are having a positive experience with the latest version (3.2.4) of the wallet. Please download it here if you have not already done so! https://bytecoin.org/downloads

If you have any questions or concerns about it please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or reply to our message here!
copper member
Shame on whom sold at 25sat Cry

I am still holding Bro! Just Waiting for hardfork.
after that will see what would be price of BCN
Activity: 39
Don't expect a bullish trend till next year. Next big thing is about BTC etf, which should resolve around february.
Altcoins, however, may  pump greatly, like BCN did few months ago.
Yes, this is funny to me, but not an antenna. But your persistence that does not give you to disentangle yourself from the old version 3.1.1. It's time to switch to v3.2.4. Here is why:

In brief:

1. Added the testnet functionality.
2. Fixed WRONG_BLOCKCHAIN problem when walletd ends up in a state where it could not sync with bytecoind.
3. Put a stop to infinite attempts to download blockchain from nodes lagging behind.

Read More:

Release Notes
https://github.com/bcndev/bytecoin/blob/master/ReleaseNotes.md

Pages:
Jump to: