Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 42. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
What happens to Bytecoin Wallet (GUI v3.2.2, Win 7)? For the last 24 hours, sync is a terrible slow. I have 700 and some blocks to sync. And it just does not work.

A few days ago, everything was normal.

The problem is not on my side. That's something on the Bytecoin network. Take a look at https://hitbtc.com/system-health

I'm interested in what's going on? Can we expect a wallet update soon?
Activity: 39
Yeah switching to binance now
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Damn so hard to buy at 29 Polo...

I quit Polo few months ago due to some problem long withdrawal process time. You can pick this coin easily from Binance and Hitbtc there is big volume so you can get bulk from these exchanges.
Damn so hard to buy at 29 Polo...
Activity: 56
I have some bytecoin. Can you tell me when Bounty? Or Airdrop?
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
I download the new wallet and its not working how do I get it to work
Activity: 295
Merit: 10

Check out my (Jenny Goldberg😁) latest podcast interview where I talk about Bytecoin’s past, present, and future! I hope our community likes it!

https://www.dailycoinpost.com/exclusive-podcast-interview-with-bytecoins-jenny-goldberg/

Let me know what you think!

• BCN DOB: Jenny discusses the background of Bytecoin, and clears up the controversy around its original founding date.
    Privacy and Anonymity: Is Bytecoin still the most anonymous coin?
    Bytecoin Wallet: Updates on the upcoming mobile wallet.
    Upcoming Hard Fork: August 31st, more cutting-edge upgrades.
    Dynamic Transaction Fees: Increasing mining rewards and prioritizing one transaction over another depending on how much the sender decides to add.
    AssetRush: Community management services and token promotion.
    Daily Coin Post would like to thank Jenny Goldberg and the Bytecoin team for this engaging and informative interview.
Thumbs up

We hope you enjoyed it! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber

Check out my (Jenny Goldberg😁) latest podcast interview where I talk about Bytecoin’s past, present, and future! I hope our community likes it!

https://www.dailycoinpost.com/exclusive-podcast-interview-with-bytecoins-jenny-goldberg/

• BCN DOB: Jenny discusses the background of Bytecoin, and clears up the controversy around its original founding date.
    Privacy and Anonymity: Is Bytecoin still the most anonymous coin?
    Bytecoin Wallet: Updates on the upcoming mobile wallet.
    Upcoming Hard Fork: August 31st, more cutting-edge upgrades.
    Dynamic Transaction Fees: Increasing mining rewards and prioritizing one transaction over another depending on how much the sender decides to add.
    AssetRush: Community management services and token promotion.
    Daily Coin Post would like to thank Jenny Goldberg and the Bytecoin team for this engaging and informative interview.
Thumbs up
copper member
When is the pump guys..any news coming out
Coin at constant price for so long
No pump at all,just a joke. Long time no update,people are losing faith in BCN.

BCN is the only coin I have other than DOGE that has maintained stable today. I have faith in BCN.

BTC, ETH, ETC, LIR, LSK and XMG have been on rollercoaster rides today in comparison.
It Seems Everycoin in Down Bro! Any Region i mean you can share if you want  Wink

Bytecoin 31 SAT Its Going down Guys Smiley

now what?  Wink

copper member
When is the pump guys..any news coming out
Coin at constant price for so long
No pump at all,just a joke. Long time no update,people are losing faith in BCN.

BCN is the only coin I have other than DOGE that has maintained stable today. I have faith in BCN.

BTC, ETH, ETC, LIR, LSK and XMG have been on rollercoaster rides today in comparison.
It Seems Everycoin in Down Bro! Any Region i mean you can share if you want  Wink
copper member
Just to be sure. Do they plan on making a new ledger (new coin) with the upcoming fork or am I missing something?

No, no new coins will be created from the upcoming hardfork. It will mostly be an improvement of the API with some new additional features. We will have a blog post before the hardfork to announce all of the new features and everything users will need to know so stay tuned for that!
What kind of new feature you  talking about ? Will you be more specific so our idea will become solid.
is it related to transaction time , or  deposit and withdrawal time  or anything else  Smiley
Thanks in Advance

You are welcome to read about the new features we will include related to the hardfork here: https://bytecoin.org/blog/updated-bytecoin-roadmap/ But like we said in the previous post, we will come out with a blog post before the hardfork will will have much more detailed information. Please stay tuned for that!
Okay Thanx . Then wait for hard fork 31st August . Let C how much Power has this BCN Wink

How would you Know Any Example or discussion Bro!  Cool
Well, basically it's like the brilliant, not so famous twin of Monero. It has long time activity behind it, a nice clear roadmap, well ranked among cryptos but still very cheap.
It has had it's gorgeous bullish movement and there's still a lot to see, imho.
Just to be sure. Do they plan on making a new ledger (new coin) with the upcoming fork or am I missing something?

No, no new coins will be created from the upcoming hardfork. It will mostly be an improvement of the API with some new additional features. We will have a blog post before the hardfork to announce all of the new features and everything users will need to know so stay tuned for that!
What kind of new feature you  talking about ? Will you be more specific so our idea will become solid.
is it related to transaction time , or  deposit and withdrawal time  or anything else  Smiley
Thanks in Advance

You are welcome to read about the new features we will include related to the hardfork here: https://bytecoin.org/blog/updated-bytecoin-roadmap/ But like we said in the previous post, we will come out with a blog post before the hardfork will will have much more detailed information. Please stay tuned for that!
copper member

What kind of new feature you  talking about ? Will you be more specific so our idea will become solid.
is it related to transaction time , or  deposit and withdrawal time  or anything else  Smiley
Thanks in Advance
copper member
I know, it has great potential. That's why I'm really looking forward to it.
How would you Know Any Example or discussion Bro!  Cool
Friendly Reminder from the Bytecoin Team

Hello Community!

We want to remind our Bytecoin Desktop users about the importance of making backups of their .wallet files. While everyone has a copy of the blockchain, only you have the keys to decrypt your transactions. Stay safe!

https://twitter.com/Bytecoin_BCN/status/1026844107182944256

I know, it has great potential. That's why I'm really looking forward to it.
Activity: 23
So no new ledger, no double money, nothing that could lead me to think that good old BCN will get obsolete in favour of a new Hardforked one.
Sounds good to me.

Bytecoin is better than all other altcoins and bitcoin.
So no new ledger, no double money, nothing that could lead me to think that good old BCN will get obsolete in favour of a new Hardforked one.
Sounds good to me.
Pages:
Jump to: