Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 60. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
make this coin,  ASIC Resistant Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 13
denuncien a  uscoin1  en todos lados publica sobre que compren spectrocoin otro fraude mas
denounce uscoin1 everywhere publishes on which spectrocoin buy another fraud more

user https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/uscoin1-837505
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I'm not surprised, the thing is that simple, BINANCE and the BYTECOIN team cheated them once again, casually the whole network collapsed, since there were honestly incompetent transactions, this currency is a fraud and the developers are a fraud

It seems there was a something fishy my transaction stuck when it got confirmed than that pump was over. Now people will keep thinking what happened especially who bought this coin at peak price. A big difference of price between Binace and Poloniex during this time.
Activity: 85
Merit: 13
I'm not surprised, the thing is that simple, BINANCE and the BYTECOIN team cheated them once again, casually the whole network collapsed, since there were honestly incompetent transactions, this currency is a fraud and the developers are a fraud
Activity: 237
Merit: 0
We have a large community of miners with different hashrate power. Join and you will be able to learn news or participate in the discussion, learn a lot of new things for yourself. Ask questions and we will gladly answer them.

Guys join our Bytecoin pool https://bytecoin.fairhash.org/
pool address   pool.bcn.fairhash.org   ports   3333    5555    7777   8888
Feel free to join!
*Pool support Workers
*0 hr e-mail notification
*SSL connection
*telegram bot with new blocks notification and 0 hr alert
*individual payout level
*24h support and more....
You can find me in our telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ or in the pool chat
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Real BCN price 4-5 sat.

Bull's eye. Bytecoin's devs organized one of the biggest pnds with the help of couple of exchanges.
Activity: 49
@BCN_official: What is wrong with your web wallet, me and and friends can't transfer BCN's from the web wallet?

The devs have told me that the web wallet is back online. What issue are you experiencing exactly? If you send me your user name I can look into it and see what I can find out.

When I login on the top it writes that it is working is safe mode, opening with chrome.
If I try to open with Firefox, can't login, getting this message directly: The wallet is undergoing maintenance at the moment. We appologize for any inconvenience.

In chrome I can login, but can't transfer/withdrawal coins from the wallet to any address. When I click send nothing happens.

I have just got word back from the devs. The first thing they recommended was to clear your cache on your web browser that is a common issue that a lot of our users have reported and clearing the browser cache has helped.

Secondly, we have no reported issues with users having problems transferring funds. I just did it myself to test the system and it worked normally. If the issue persists can you send us some kind of screen shot or a link to a video so that we can take a look for ourselves?

Hi , what about software 2.0.4 version , if you click help you can read 2.0.2 version , and blockchain is not sinchronized also if you are connected to 8 peers
Activity: 295
@BCN_official: What is wrong with your web wallet, me and and friends can't transfer BCN's from the web wallet?

The devs have told me that the web wallet is back online. What issue are you experiencing exactly? If you send me your user name I can look into it and see what I can find out.

When I login on the top it writes that it is working is safe mode, opening with chrome.
If I try to open with Firefox, can't login, getting this message directly: The wallet is undergoing maintenance at the moment. We appologize for any inconvenience.

In chrome I can login, but can't transfer/withdrawal coins from the wallet to any address. When I click send nothing happens.

I have just got word back from the devs. The first thing they recommended was to clear your cache on your web browser that is a common issue that a lot of our users have reported and clearing the browser cache has helped.

Secondly, we have no reported issues with users having problems transferring funds. I just did it myself to test the system and it worked normally. If the issue persists can you send us some kind of screen shot or a link to a video so that we can take a look for ourselves?
Activity: 11

eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Real BCN price 4-5 sat.

Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
All remember my words!
You do not have the right to be afraid!
I have the gift of foresight! I inform for all!
Do not be afraid!
If you are afraid, then put on sale for $ 6! And then you will get a big profit!
If you are not afraid, then keep keeping the position on!

I made a lot of predictions. All my predictions were fulfilled.

This time you have wait until BTC achieve the milestone of $1M or this could happen in 2030 but only long term investors will see this happening. If you think that $6 will come overnight than dreaming with open eyes always hurt so bad.

Do you want more information available?
Good!
I'll tell the truth.
Soon there will be a big war.
And the dollar will lose its value.
Sorry.
You still have time to buy food and gas masks.
But time is rapidly flowing away.

When you will reveal this truth I'm not interested in any kind of war but reality is totally different just creating suspense. We are still into age of fiat and there are so many established projects than what is special reason to choose this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I just chanced upon this good news and saw in my exchange that it is very high. Sold mine that I have been keeping since last year and doubled my income because of that. I saw it is now going down but then times two income is better than times zilch.
Activity: 128
Recently, your price has been a tremendous growth and I am wondering that this is by your developement or be pushed deliberately by someone else

Is because BCN was listed on binance.

of course that's the reason, it's just speculation, even if this piece is very good, it does not justify a climb like that
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This made me tranquil after seeing the update on social media that team is already on the issue to solve the missing transactions. I was looking at the previous comments yesterday but didn't add any word as we all have common issue which was raised already. Having trust and patience will help us overcome this minor issue because project is huge.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
We are working together directly with the Poloniex team to solve the issue of the missing transactions. As soon as we have an update about this we will share it with the community. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

https://twitter.com/Bytecoin_BCN/status/994487359101161472

Ok. Thanks!
We are working together directly with the Poloniex team to solve the issue of the missing transactions. As soon as we have an update about this we will share it with the community. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

https://twitter.com/Bytecoin_BCN/status/994487359101161472
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Recently, your price has been a tremendous growth and I am wondering that this is by your developement or be pushed deliberately by someone else

Is because BCN was listed on binance.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Dear community,

As far as we received some messages about a dev team in this thread I have to make the situation clear.
Earlier I used to write that we’re the team of 4 full-time developers, freelance devs, cryptography expert a and a community manager . There’s no “old” or “new” team at all, it’s not a relationships where you can have a lot of “ex” and “present”. Bytecoin has a straight vector of development and none of those “old” and “new” once can change it. To calm those of you who are still wondering about the team: we do cooperate with all of the previous devs and the main ones of them are still with us at a main cast. There’s nothing to worry about.

Speaking about today’s temps of developing. Are those regular updates, releases and total quality of the project don’t prove the professional skills we have? Please, don’t spread the panic, we’re working every damn day to make BCN better than yesterday. And the results of the last two months are reflecting our efforts.

I think there’s no need to continue this discussion - there’ll always be some guys who wanna hate. We’ve got no time to pay attention on ‘em, we have to focus on the further development.

Jenny

guys when you fix it ?? I still did not get my coins Huh and do not see them in the chain ??
Pages:
Jump to: