Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 61. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How can I find out in which state the transaction is executed, or not? good article!
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Dear community,

As far as we received some messages about a dev team in this thread I have to make the situation clear.
Earlier I used to write that we’re the team of 4 full-time developers, freelance devs, cryptography expert a and a community manager . There’s no “old” or “new” team at all, it’s not a relationships where you can have a lot of “ex” and “present”. Bytecoin has a straight vector of development and none of those “old” and “new” once can change it. To calm those of you who are still wondering about the team: we do cooperate with all of the previous devs and the main ones of them are still with us at a main cast. There’s nothing to worry about.

Speaking about today’s temps of developing. Are those regular updates, releases and total quality of the project don’t prove the professional skills we have? Please, don’t spread the panic, we’re working every damn day to make BCN better than yesterday. And the results of the last two months are reflecting our efforts.

I think there’s no need to continue this discussion - there’ll always be some guys who wanna hate. We’ve got no time to pay attention on ‘em, we have to focus on the further development.

Jenny

Be aware of who you can trust, and which wallet to use. Never think you know enough.
Activity: 103
Recently, your price has been a tremendous growth and I am wondering that this is by your developement or be pushed deliberately by someone else
Activity: 11
Hello,

Does anyone have problems with BCN web wallet? Me and my friends cannot transfer coins to exchange.
When we login to web wallet on the top it says that wallet is working in safe mode.... when I try to send coins to exchange address and when I press send button, nothing happens?

Is there any other way to transfer coins from web wallet to exchange?

Regards
Activity: 49
Hi People , when you download wallet 2.0.4 , if you click Help page , do you still read 2.0.2 version ?
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Hello.

How can I find out in which state the transaction is executed, or not?

there is a Txid: 8cac7a1b4b010c3037222ffa29c5f51df071b9c9077f8cf7d686bf17d247da51

I cannot see it in the explorer. Here is a link to one effective transaction:

https://chainradar.com/bcn/transaction/6cb17f969779aea6d0d2d1185a5046655dad9c0d40f233c6b82d90ea0eaf2f25
Activity: 10
I lost my hard work trading and saving money in this shitty coin in a day. I really appreciated a little help.
Here's my Bitcoin address: 1HbWmMYCy9nm49CfC9bjJhppv9Aw4FG4h9
Activity: 21
Hello.

How can I find out in which state the transaction is executed, or not?

there is a Txid: 8cac7a1b4b010c3037222ffa29c5f51df071b9c9077f8cf7d686bf17d247da51
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Buying BCN above 1000 sat. they deserve to lose, so the money can be used by smarter people  Cool
Activity: 6
Is the blockchain of BCN already OK? Can we transfer BCN to other wallet without problems?
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
there is much expectation in this project. but anticipations do not always think of a model in which everyone will be rich on the short side in order to be rich on the short side.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
YEAH BINANCE insiders were selling it yesterday for 2300 LOL...
CMON POLO AND BINANCE, PRICES ARE ALMOST AT SAME RATE PLEASE FIX YOUR SHIT SO TE BALANCES CAN MAGICALLY APPEAR...
IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW PLEASE ASK BCN TEAM THEY HAVE A QUICK SOFTWARE FIX...
Activity: 174
sold my BCN yesterday once its hit 170 Sat, which i bought around 10 sat , any one here  sold it for better rate before they crashed yesterday ....

Hope it will be sorted out soon
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
I feel sorry for that people... I don´t understand why somebody bought it, especially on Binance...  Huh

There is nothing wrong with Binance...Hahaha

So...Shit happens when you are an amateur and buy on high. XD

Edit 1: after this, I would like to suggest for those persons who lost their money start  reading books and articles about investments

The ones who panic sold are lost but those who are holding should see their investment return after this is all sorted out. I can't stress enough, if your the nervous type subject to knee jerk reactions and making decisions without thinking them through; STAY AWAY FROM CRYPTO and all other "investments" for that matter.

Seriously you people. WTF are you thinking? Just buy your typical garbagecoin when it is low not when it is pumped ffs.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I feel sorry for that people... I don´t understand why somebody bought it, especially on Binance...  Huh

Edit 1: after this, I would like to suggest for those persons who lost their money start  reading books and articles about investments

The ones who panic sold are lost but those who are holding should see their investment return after this is all sorted out. I can't stress enough, if your the nervous type subject to knee jerk reactions and making decisions without thinking them through; STAY AWAY FROM CRYPTO and all other "investments" for that matter.
Activity: 2

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcxQdddWAAE316Y.jpg

Activity: 82
I feel sorry for that people... I don´t understand why somebody bought it, especially on Binance...  Huh

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcxQdddWAAE316Y.jpg
Activity: 49

i delete wallet version 2.0.2 , i've installed v 2.0.4 but nothing change and if i click on wallet version info you still read 2.0.2 , why ?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I bought bytecoin at 0.000011 btc
What I can do.... Undecided

Why u bought BCN on this price level? On the other exchanges the price was 10 times lower.
I trade for a few years and I just bought a bit of BCN for 100 satoshi. You were fooled. Now you have to wait, the price should return to 1000 satoshi but it will take some time.
Pages:
Jump to: