Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 62. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
*Team Update*

https://twitter.com/Bytecoin_BCN/status/994220091670716416

Important #Bytecoin software update! We kindly ask everyone to download it now to prevent network issues! Bytecoin Desktop v.2.0.4 (for individuals) and Bytecoin Daemons v.3.0.4 (for merchants)

https://bytecoin.org/downloads

i try to download wallet version 2.0.4 but if i click still download the version 2.0.2 , why ?

update , ok i download it , i cliccked on 64bit version , but i cannot open because say that an old version exist on the system , if i delet old version , i will loose my BCN ?
Activity: 59
http://gifdanceparty.giphy.com/assets/dancers/pumpgirl.gif
Yay for listing on Binance! I put $50 in Bytecoin last summer. Now that $50 is $900! SUgoi!
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
*Team Update*

https://twitter.com/Bytecoin_BCN/status/994220091670716416

Important #Bytecoin software update! We kindly ask everyone to download it now to prevent network issues! Bytecoin Desktop v.2.0.4 (for individuals) and Bytecoin Daemons v.3.0.4 (for merchants)

https://bytecoin.org/downloads
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
whats driving the price today?

It is getting correction when these ongoing issues will be get fixed it will get restored to its genuine floor. No reason behind this rise and it will be really hard to keep maintain the trade volume continuously.

you are absolutely right!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

It is getting correction when these ongoing issues will be get fixed it will get restored to its genuine floor. No reason behind this rise and it will be really hard to keep maintain the trade volume continuously.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Bytecoin experiencing so many issues (network stuck, unvalidated transaction) - Bxxxxxe has successfully solved them all!!!

Check out how a different Cxxxxxxe based coin improved their algorithm and solved issues BCN has now!

The solution implemented at Bxxxxxxe is described in this Medium article:

Get a life and advertise your crap coin somewhere else.
Activity: 16
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
that's what I was told by the developers! you need to wait guys!

Bytecoin BCN

@Bytecoin_BCN
 3 мин.3 минyты нaзaд
Eщe
Of course you will not lose your coins, just be patient as the system comes back online and all the issues are fixed.

No data on CMC now, just "?" The "fix" needs to be expedited...
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
that's what I was told by the developers! you need to wait guys!

Bytecoin BCN

@Bytecoin_BCN
 3 мин.3 минyты нaзaд
Eщe
Of course you will not lose your coins, just be patient as the system comes back online and all the issues are fixed.
Activity: 69
*2nd Update*

Bytecoin Development team is working hard to fix all the network issues. Most of the problems have already been fixed. The fixed software is going online so be prepared to update your Bytecoin clients.
We will update you right after the software will be available for download.

Why is my transaction not showing on your block explorer???

Txid:
33758688a2d4475531729a61e0986e72435bfc2d4aeae6d8ba3ee0d0dd8169fe
*2nd Update*

Bytecoin Development team is working hard to fix all the network issues. Most of the problems have already been fixed. The fixed software is going online so be prepared to update your Bytecoin clients.
We will update you right after the software will be available for download.
Activity: 6
Hello Community,

The web wallet is back online. In case you’re facing some issues reaching the website, please clear your browser’s cache and/or use a VPN. The whole system is getting overhauled, we’ll come out with an update about the situation later today. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

All the best,

The Bytecoin Team

this is very bad to me i was withdrawn my bcn coin on poloniex but i can't find it and i did not find transaction on your blockchain. pls solve this problem.
Hello Community,

The web wallet is back online. In case you’re facing some issues reaching the website, please clear your browser’s cache and/or use a VPN. The whole system is getting overhauled, we’ll come out with an update about the situation later today. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

All the best,

The Bytecoin Team

Where are my coins? I cannot track on your block explorer

Txid: 33758688a2d4475531729a61e0986e72435bfc2d4aeae6d8ba3ee0d0dd8169fe

Please advise asap.
All remember my words!
You do not have the right to be afraid!
I have the gift of foresight! I inform for all!
Do not be afraid!
If you are afraid, then put on sale for $ 6! And then you will get a big profit!
If you are not afraid, then keep keeping the position on!

I made a lot of predictions. All my predictions were fulfilled.

This time you have wait until BTC achieve the milestone of $1M or this could happen in 2030 but only long term investors will see this happening. If you think that $6 will come overnight than dreaming with open eyes always hurt so bad.

Do you want more information available?
Good!
I'll tell the truth.
Soon there will be a big war.
And the dollar will lose its value.
Sorry.
You still have time to buy food and gas masks.
But time is rapidly flowing away.

FML
Hello Community,

All the best,

The Bytecoin Team
Activity: 268
Merit: 2
Bytecoin experiencing so many issues (network stuck, unvalidated transaction) - BitcoiNote has successfully solved them all!!!

Check out how a different CryptoNote based coin improved their algorithm and solved issues BCN has now!

The solution implemented at BitcoiNote is described in this Medium article:

Check out our solution
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
haha so lame and people say BTC is slow and expensive haha this altcoin don t even get 1/100 BTC daily tarnsaction and network clog like shit haha

Lol, nah.. i don't think so. There must be another reason poloniex and hitbtc halted the deposits and withdrawals.
Activity: 116
haha so lame and people say BTC is slow and expensive haha this altcoin don t even get 1/100 BTC daily tarnsaction and network clog like shit haha
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Since Poloniex and Binance both have disabled the markets because of well issue so who tried to make transfer between these two will go through extra waiting. We ate caught in an unexpected situation so there is nothing we can do except waiting. Developers know their work well and will come up with proper solutions this is only suggestion for us all.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
main thing is...
POLO and BINANCE needed to disable their BCN wallets ASAP when they spoted the transactions are not going through... they failed TO DO AND ANNOUNCE THAT in time. THEY WOULD SAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE A LOT OF MONEY...
Pages:
Jump to: