Pages:
Author

Topic: BCNEX - "SCAM" Withdrawals are no longer available. - page 24. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
​​ANNOUNCEMENT on the LOCKING of WITHDRAWAL FUNCTIONS on BCNEX exchange

Dear Bcnex-ers,
Besides the users who have everything smoothy in deposit, withdrawal transactions, there are users which are having trouble while withdrawing. Those failed, pending withdrawal transactions were collected, checked manually and get fixed recently.
In order to solve the issue effectively and thoroughly overcome, we need to lock the withdrawal function in shorted time.
What we are going to do during this maintenance time? Here they are:

⁃ Checking, detecting FAILED, PENDING, UNSUCCESSFUL transactions, CANCEL them all and REFUND tokens into your Bcnex wallet.
 ⁃ Applying major upgrade on wallet system so all users will not encounter similar problems in the future.
 ⁃ Doing the audit on all transations which are mentioned above to avoid any mistakes or misscalculation affected to user balance.

The estimated time for all activies above is 20 days. It can be sooner if everything goes as planned.
Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience might have.🙏
Thank you so much for attention & cooperation 🤝

Bcnex Technical Team💌

Source: https://t.me/Bcnex_News/308

Nice job posting the official statement of Bcnex technical team here. But please state the source as well so that people will believe this statement. If possible, state the link so that it can be viewed by everyone. It is hard to believe any account here, especially a newbie, to bring any official statement.

20 days is kind of long. There must be many accounts involved. But good enough that they are giving it a good attention.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Those who managed to withdraw funds during the problems were very lucky.
Now all withdrawals have been suspended under the pretext of twenty-day maintenance, which is simply unthinkable.
What to do to people who were engaged in trade on this exchange? It is more like an exit scam.
I did not expect that to happen. I still have funds there. although not too big but I hope this is just a technical problem from the development team. I still don't believe in the scam view of this project because the team is still active in the group. I'm not 100% sure but with events like now I think when the withdrawal is opened again everyone will withdraw their money because they are disappointed with what the developer has done.

You can hope for anything, but there are unpleasant factors that speak of the alleged hacking of the exchange or the upcoming fraud.
The exchange was developed for a rather long time, after its launch, the main wallet was replenished by $ 40,000, after which there were no replenishment for several months.
It can be assumed that responsible people do not have access to wallets, or someone limited this access.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
hopefully quickly resolved. but have you asked the support contact? What is the problem, is there no withdrawal because it is due to running out of funds and later there will be a refill, or indeed the project has failed and stopped? so you can know clearly how the project continues.
Activity: 664
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Now all withdrawals have been suspended under the pretext of twenty-day maintenance, which is simply unthinkable.
What to do to people who were engaged in trade on this exchange? It is more like an exit scam.
I did not expect that to happen. I still have funds there. although not too big but I hope this is just a technical problem from the development team. I still don't believe in the scam view of this project because the team is still active in the group. I'm not 100% sure but with events like now I think when the withdrawal is opened again everyone will withdraw their money because they are disappointed with what the developer has done.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
To be honest I've never used BCNEX even once since its launced. Since I've been wary around new projects, especially if it's a new exchange such as BCNEX.
BCNEX is a newly launched exchange this year, however what they present is disappointing. I also had a bad experience with this platform, it took me 1 day to withdraw 10k TRX from this exchange.
Their support team is also very poor, most of them only give general answers and do not help the customer. From what they've shown, I probably will never go back there any more.
As I see the above post above about the responses from the admin regarding the withdrawal issue, it could takes a longer time before it reaches its destination.
Still, if it takes a day or even more, when the one you're currently withdrawing is supposedly to be completed in no time, it's really weird in its own way.

I may not have used it, but in the future I might be using it or avoid using it all the way through since there's a lot better exchanges out there.
Yes, it took me almost a day to withdraw my money from this exchange. They simply reported that the withdrawal failed without giving any reason.
It's best to stay away from such exchanges, most likely we will lose our money.
When was that? I thought that this exchange is still have some issues with their withdrawal, there is also an update regarding this issue from the exchange and OP can't withdraw his funds as he stated.
If you are able to withdraw, you are lucky, since even after the exchange is having difficulties you can still able to withdraw.

And yes, we better stay away from this exchange to avoid facing any issues.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
To be honest I've never used BCNEX even once since its launced. Since I've been wary around new projects, especially if it's a new exchange such as BCNEX.
BCNEX is a newly launched exchange this year, however what they present is disappointing. I also had a bad experience with this platform, it took me 1 day to withdraw 10k TRX from this exchange.
Their support team is also very poor, most of them only give general answers and do not help the customer. From what they've shown, I probably will never go back there any more.
As I see the above post above about the responses from the admin regarding the withdrawal issue, it could takes a longer time before it reaches its destination.
Still, if it takes a day or even more, when the one you're currently withdrawing is supposedly to be completed in no time, it's really weird in its own way.

I may not have used it, but in the future I might be using it or avoid using it all the way through since there's a lot better exchanges out there.
Yes, it took me almost a day to withdraw my money from this exchange. They simply reported that the withdrawal failed without giving any reason.
When was that? I thought that this exchange is still have some issues with their withdrawal, there is also an update regarding this issue from the exchange and OP can't withdraw his funds as he stated.
If you are able to withdraw, you are lucky, since even after the exchange is having difficulties you can still able to withdraw.

And yes, we better stay away from this exchange to avoid facing any issues.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256

copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1

Dear Bcnex-ers,
Besides the users who have everything smoothy in deposit, withdrawal transactions, there are users which are having trouble while withdrawing. Those failed, pending withdrawal transactions were collected, checked manually and get fixed recently.
In order to solve the issue effectively and thoroughly overcome, we need to lock the withdrawal function in shorted time.

⁃ Checking, detecting FAILED, PENDING, UNSUCCESSFUL transactions, CANCEL them all and REFUND tokens into your Bcnex wallet.
 ⁃ Applying major upgrade on wallet system so all users will not encounter similar problems in the future.
 ⁃ Doing the audit on all transations which are mentioned above to avoid any mistakes or misscalculation affected to user balance.

The estimated time for all activies above is 20 days. It can be sooner if everything goes as planned.

Bcnex Technical Team💌

but this is not true. Why? 20 days can last forever! I can not withdraw money from the 23rd! They have no dates and numbers. And most likely this is a hoax from admins who cannot contact the team.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Hello. Do you all know about the BCNEX (Exchange) project? Currently withdrawals are no longer available within 7 days. I don't know if it's a scam. Give me the answer.
I just made a withdrawal, if you can't withdraw BCNX, you can sell it and buy another coin. I just tried LTC withdrawal and it was successful.
http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/8355f5b7cd8f17387ec7e3f6fc487518d4d249be663199f8233a2c6f780a89e7
You did not face any problem because you were withdrawing dust, try to increase the size of the withdrawal amount at least around $100 and then you will see it.
Every failed, unsuccessful, pending transaction will be returned back and be blocked for 20 days. What does that mean? they are waiting for liquidity to cover up the transaction.

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I believe this exchange, I also invest in this exchange, some time this problem is Just technical issue and some time hacker attack in this exchange, anything can happen, and now they’re trying to solve this problem, you need to contact support team,               
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Dear Bcnex-ers,

Bcnex Technical Team💌

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Do you have any screenshots so far about your problem? I checked this exchange and it is still working stably, if you still cannot withdraw money from this exchange you should contact their support via telegram or website. They will help you as quickly as possible
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
I heard there was a notification that asset withdrawals from BCNEX were now closed for the next few days. this might be a problem maintaining their system. but some groups say that their technical team that confirms the withdrawal is on vacation. after all, their admin is still active. maybe you just panic about a situation like this. try to confirm with their developers in the group before you make an accusation.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
Hello friends. All of you know about the BCNEX (Exchange) project.

Within 7 days, the withdrawal is no longer available. I tried to turn to those support however they did not want to give my ETH. Many people also cannot withdraw money now.
I began to understand this question and understood. The project has run out of money and withdrawal is not available.

In no case do not invest in IEO on this platform !!!

One wallet - No money BCNEX
0x503b444a2b2d95b501c78d99d2302c75154e0e1d !

My 2.6 eth block . But I managed to bring 33 USDT

Transaction Details
0x93f3d2873289ed5c240d245f7b1db3c96be5f40b42feda75d44a7b26b61f595b

Tomorrow I will post some screenshots. On this issue.

!!! Scam Alert !!!
I use it myself. And I've used it before. I don't think they will do that. They have ruined some of my investments. That's why I do not call their management good. Then they will have to account the account. If you need to make a transaction.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
You need to move this to scam thread friend, I am shocked that bcnex can do this because I used to praise them about how well they team handled the exchange, this is really disappointing
Very impossible BCNEX become scam exchange market because there are have thousand altcoin kinds for trading and have much volume transaction, for every withdrawing maybe got problem but we have ask to their support channel. Sent email for them and your withdraw will be process and solve because I see only BCNEX exchange become the only one faster respond for every complain.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I have asked same question from an admin and the answer I got was "all will be fine soon" but my concern is, they listed a project token today and if they are being accuse if scam why will projects list there? I think we should really look closely into this issue to know what went wrong before more people invest.
I did not see any problems happening at BCNEX and my withdrawals were very normal so there was no problem trading here. Currently this is just FUD news and you can try again multiple times if the withdrawal is not available. I personally have used BCNEX during the past 3 months and many customers here are very happy to use. High trading volume and liquidity are always the top priorities that BCNEX is aiming for.

In the near future BCNEX will become one of the most interested exchanges so please wait patiently for the explosion of this exchange.
Activity: 1123
too soon to make the decision to create a thread about BCNEX is a scam because if you can still contact the team or admin on the telegram then you should try to complain about the problem of withdrawing in their telegram if it is still active. I am sure they will immediately resolve the problem when withdrawl in their exchange. please try!
Indeed, some time yesterday I could not access the wallet, but I saw that the group was still active, so it was too soon to decide on a statement like that, I thought it was necessary to contact the admin first, and see what their responses were like.

There are always glitches and technical problems and delays and what nots with exchanges. Hold your gun if you experience one of these technicalities as they are normal. What is important is that they have a responsive support which gives you explanation promptly and will look into your concern as fast as possible. But if the support is non-existent you should exhaust all means available before calling them a scam.
Activity: 1344
too soon to make the decision to create a thread about BCNEX is a scam because if you can still contact the team or admin on the telegram then you should try to complain about the problem of withdrawing in their telegram if it is still active. I am sure they will immediately resolve the problem when withdrawl in their exchange. please try!
Indeed, some time yesterday I could not access the wallet, but I saw that the group was still active, so it was too soon to decide on a statement like that, I thought it was necessary to contact the admin first, and see what their responses were like.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
before making this thread you should first ask this problem to the telegram admin, because this issue concerns the reputation of the BCNEX exchange. I see there are some people saying if the telegram admin is still active and answering all complaints, hopefully quickly find a solution to your problem  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: