Pages:
Author

Topic: BCNEX - "SCAM" Withdrawals are no longer available. - page 3. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 22
Bcnex is just fraud.It was seems good project in beginning but now it's totally scam.i was joined Their airdrop & got Only 20% of my balanc. Now the withdraw system totally off.               
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Bcnex are long gone now, i really have high hopes for this exchange that will compete in the crypto market but it's so sad that the team behind were eaten by their greed of money and that's inevitable if money is already involved. It's a Vietnamese exchange platform and i don't think any new exchange platform will come out will never gain trust again in the crypto community because of Bcnex scamming investors and supporters.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
This issue has been long and currently thier telegram handle has been deleted and users can't access anything anymore.this is really sad and when BCNEX started it was actually a great one and many people invested and expected good turn out but quite unfortunate it all happened as it is and it's also more reason we ways advice not to keep huge funds in an exchange expecially one exchange.

Are you sure about that ? I still can access their telegram chat @Bcnex_Official
But there are many spammers in the group, promoting other scam projects and sadly admin don't do anything about it.
In general there is no longer anyone active at the exchange and it is certain that Bcnex will never return again as they did not keep their original promises. I think this will be a valuable lesson before engaging in new exchanges because there is always a risk. I participated in this exchange Airdrop program in the past and fortunately had all my assets withdrawn before this exchange scam.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
This issue has been long and currently thier telegram handle has been deleted and users can't access anything anymore.this is really sad and when BCNEX started it was actually a great one and many people invested and expected good turn out but quite unfortunate it all happened as it is and it's also more reason we ways advice not to keep huge funds in an exchange expecially one exchange.

Are you sure about that ? I still can access their telegram chat @Bcnex_Official
But there are many spammers in the group, promoting other scam projects and sadly admin don't do anything about it.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
This new exchangers project has taken many victims, including me at first they seemed very sure but when investors were crowded , they just disappear and take in a lot of investor's money
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
at first everyone was talking about BCNEX and everyone had high hopes for this exchange, but what happened now that all is gone and no one believes anymore in BCNEX exchange, is BCNEX deliberately made to deceive us all?
or failure of the founders of BCNEX in carrying out the project, I believe this is a failed project that ultimately makes this project a fraud,
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Isn't the website inaccessible and it should be time for everyone to forget about this project and choose an exchange that has a good reputation, an exchange like this can only be a lesson for us not to trust new exchanges
Activity: 893
i also fell victim of this Exchange , i was trusting them so i started trading but within a few weeks i tried to withdraw my Eth but couldn't my Eth has been hanging for over a month now after tried withdrawing. I had to forget and moved on  but i didn't expect that from BCNEX.
I have expected that to happen since there were no funds on the bcnex hotwallet. I have been asking with myself where was all of the funds going on? that doesn't make sense if the hot wallet has zero amount
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
Anyway Injective Protocol is pushing to be the first end-to-end decentralized exchange with high transaction throughput too.

That said, I'd be happy if those scammers behind Bcnex scam are apprehended.

It's hard for someone to say something "Anyway". You will not care what people say if you already use the words "Anyway".
Injective Protocol is an ongoing project, there is no evidence whatsoever in its success. What if someday something bad will happen.
There have been very many decentralized exchanges developed. I think don't expect too much, you will be disappointed.

Previously Bcex was also a good exchange. Everyone is talking about Bcnex, and the price of tokens is very stable. The end there was also scams. Some even buy Bcnex tokens directly at bounty participants. Because tokens are locked and will be generated in stages.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Be careful of this scam exchanges.  In this market a lot of exchanges available but very few of them are giving real information about them. Based on some survey only 13-15 exchanges are sharing real information. And at this moment nmaybe mire that 100 exchange available around the world. So b careful most of them are scam in volume, withdrawal charge, withdrawal amount and ban withdrawal address. So before using any new exchanges do some research and then go for it.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
 i also fell victim of this Exchange , i was trusting them so i started trading but within a few weeks i tried to withdraw my Eth but couldn't my Eth has been hanging for over a month now after tried withdrawing. I had to forget and moved on  but i didn't expect that from BCNEX.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Its really matter of wonder that exchange like BCNEX  could scam because their team was managing that exchange so perfectly. But Somedays later, i found some negative issue again that exchange and fortunately I was able to withdraw my asset. and never go back to trade on that exchange
The exchange is no longer accessible, so it is impossible to trade there. And even if one day it is accessible, no one wants to trade. But I am afraid that they come with another name, so that many people will be trapped again.
Activity: 372
Its really matter of wonder that exchange like BCNEX  could scam because their team was managing that exchange so perfectly. But Somedays later, i found some negative issue again that exchange and fortunately I was able to withdraw my asset. and never go back to trade on that exchange
Activity: 2002
BCNEX has injured another new exchange projects that will be coming soon, people will avoid investing in new exchange projects that even have good potential due to the bcnex scam damn.
BCNEX has already destroyed the reputation for the new exchange sites to pop up but it looks like the demands were never trying to go out from the reliable exchange site as so many people have said they have scared to invest into the new exchange site again. Bcnex is a damn scammer that must be jailed like plustoken scammers.
It does not affect new exchanges, nor do we need to use new ones. Just choosing the top exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi, Mxc.com .. is enough. If you need to use small exchanges to sell tokens from bounty then only using it a few times is enough.
I agree with you, the new exchange is only to sell tokens or coins that you just got from the bounty or airdrop,
if you want to invest make sure the exchange does have high trust, such as Binance, make this BCNEX an experience to be even better
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
BCNEX has injured another new exchange projects that will be coming soon, people will avoid investing in new exchange projects that even have good potential due to the bcnex scam damn.
BCNEX has already destroyed the reputation for the new exchange sites to pop up but it looks like the demands were never trying to go out from the reliable exchange site as so many people have said they have scared to invest into the new exchange site again. Bcnex is a damn scammer that must be jailed like plustoken scammers.
It does not affect new exchanges, nor do we need to use new ones. Just choosing the top exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi, Mxc.com .. is enough. If you need to use small exchanges to sell tokens from bounty then only using it a few times is enough.
Activity: 334
until now their site cannot be opened, I hope you do not think about this for too long because it will cause you to be unenthusiastic, do what you have to do, make this case for learning
It will never be reopened, their project has become scam and they are gone from the market. Investors will never be able to get money back from this exchange, it is best to forget it and use the top exchanges in this market to be safe.
Activity: 1002
And now they are keep doing maintenance on their website. Honestly i don't know if the maintenance is real or not and we can't do much.
If many cryptocurrency exchanges like that, i think we should do something as a community to pursue the scam exchange.
I have an advice for you: if a cryptocurrency project is created and developed by the Vietnamese (BCNEX is an example), it will turn to a scam because the  government of Vietnam does not recognize cryptocurrencies, so the scammer will not be overpowered by local law.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
And now they are keep doing maintenance on their website. Honestly i don't know if the maintenance is real or not and we can't do much.
If many cryptocurrency exchanges like that, i think we should do something as a community to pursue the scam exchange.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Pages:
Jump to: