Pages:
Author

Topic: BCNEX - "SCAM" Withdrawals are no longer available. - page 4. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
There is no need to play around it, everyone knows that when withdrawals are suspended for a long time and no work is going on within the exchange or platform then it means only one thing, "exit scam". So in essence, the exchange has exited scam with users funds and it is sad nothing can be done about it. Behaviours like this, are what keeps dragging the crypto space behind. And lastly, I believe this will teach those who keeps assets on exchanges a lesson that, no exchange can be trusted and hence assets should be stored  outside the exchange.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
BCNEX took people by surprise, so many believed in that exchange, I had a friend that had close to 8 ETH stock in that exchange and he tried to contact their support, all to no avail. I also learnt a very important lesson with this, not to hodl more than enough in any exchange wallet
I think your friend is an idiot for storing assets on a new platform, outside of me there are more large platforms that ensure our security. and I also hope that you do not properly store assets on the platform because what is safer is our personal wallet
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
BCNEX took people by surprise, so many believed in that exchange, I had a friend that had close to 8 ETH stock in that exchange and he tried to contact their support, all to no avail. I also learnt a very important lesson with this, not to hodl more than enough in any exchange wallet
Yes, it is not recommended to store too many assets in an exchange wallet, because everyone who plays in crypto must always have a personal wallet whose keys we can hold in full, BCNEX has provided a very valuable lesson for everyone, so make this as the key to success elsewhere.
Exchange is not to store your tokens or coins. If we talk about a new exchange, why will we use a new one to store? Actually to store or some time store, we have to trust exchange with coins. I think only a few users left the exchange after selling coins. Traders always store coins in exchange so we should use Binance, not like the "Bcnex" new exchange.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
I'm highly disappointed about BCNEX, when this exchange project came into this space in 2018 I though it will make big name in crypto industry but I'm surprised and disappointed that it's just another idax shit exchange, new exchanges are just too dangerous
I was very optimistic about the BCNX project. Like you, I was disappointed. They actually scandalized. I have lost myself and many investors, big and small like me, have stuck to their capital.
Honestly it also disappointed me. I was expected something big from them but unfortunately they failed to fulfill their target and promises they did. And now don't have to do anything without waiting and hope about it to be a good exchange in future.
You should not waiting and hope instead, try to take this as a lesson. Don't fall for the same trick twice and use BCNEX scam as a textbook example. Everyone should do it too to keep our holding safe from scummy exchange.
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Honestly it also disappointed me. I was expected something big from them but unfortunately they failed to fulfill their target and promises they did. And now don't have to do anything without waiting and hope about it to be a good exchange in future.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
just forget this project, there is no more activity in this project even in bcnex telegram group developers team disappear and no one could answer about bcnex future. forget and forgive and move on to other project to recover our loss in this project, there are many better project that will launched in near future, moreover binance already announce about next IEO.
Well, if there isn't any activity on this project then it doesn't need to be followed anymore, it's clear that the developer won't come back and continue in the future.
The DeFi project is now popular, I'm sure this will find the best behind the dark BCNEX.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
until now their site cannot be opened, I hope you do not think about this for too long because it will cause you to be unenthusiastic, do what you have to do, make this case for learning
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
Too bad, seem the exchange is gone, reason why some people would not want to support new exchanges, before trading in a new exchange,please watch closely and never put so much until it has gained stability,just imagine how much traders have lost in the exchange. Please be careful on the amount of fund you hold on exchanges your wallet is safer.
Activity: 1274
This is really shocking news as in start BCNEX was very popular and everyone was supporting and sharing it. This thread teaches us never to store all assets in one exchange. always split your assets in multiple high-rank exchanges or keep it in your private wallet if you want to hold for a long time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Hello friends. All of you know about the BCNEX (Exchange) project.

Within 7 days, the withdrawal is no longer available. I tried to turn to those support however they did not want to give my ETH. Many people also cannot withdraw money now.
I began to understand this question and understood. The project has run out of money and withdrawal is not available.
Tomorrow I will post some screenshots. On this issue.

!!! Scam Alert !!!

They raised around 28 million dollar, which is a large amount.  It's very wondering when they can easily maintain their exchange with those fund but they scammed. That's very disappointing for those victim traders and investors.
Yes, if they use that money to develop a project, I believe they will get more back than that. But the team decided to become a scam immediately and left the project. Hopefully they will soon be punished by the law, scammer is not accepted in this market
Activity: 1190
I guess they don't consist of fake teams. they ran away with money from investors and traders. initially, their site and platform looked convincing. they pay and everything looks fine. but after all, is running and more people are depositing money on their platforms, then it all happens.
There is no point in telling about it at this time, because they already had the intention from the beginning to deceive many people when their exchanges were already being used by traders and investors, their website was closed and their telegraph lines were gone too, so what what's the point of discussing this repeatedly?
There was still a possibility for them to get caught by the police and did you see what happens with plustoken scammers recently? They have been getting jailed by the chine police and it's still possible to make the all getting jailed too as long as investors can create a report.
I don't think the police arrested them because if the police did this, they would disclose all these scammers' identity. In my opinion, they are hiding in a safe place because if they use that money, they will surely have a completely different life from us. Actually, I also lost money when participating in BCNEX, and this will be the biggest lesson for me because any new exchange will be risky.

Just like you here, first I sent them no problem. And nothing suspicious at all, went smoothly every round of the ICO. And after completing the sale they are still there and active, for some reason suddenly they have financial problems and eventually disappear.

I also learned from this case, that I must absolutely not believe in new exchanges. and don't even save our money in the exchange.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I guess they don't consist of fake teams. they ran away with money from investors and traders. initially, their site and platform looked convincing. they pay and everything looks fine. but after all, is running and more people are depositing money on their platforms, then it all happens.
There is no point in telling about it at this time, because they already had the intention from the beginning to deceive many people when their exchanges were already being used by traders and investors, their website was closed and their telegraph lines were gone too, so what what's the point of discussing this repeatedly?
There was still a possibility for them to get caught by the police and did you see what happens with plustoken scammers recently? They have been getting jailed by the chine police and it's still possible to make the all getting jailed too as long as investors can create a report.
I don't think the police arrested them because if the police did this, they would disclose all these scammers' identity. In my opinion, they are hiding in a safe place because if they use that money, they will surely have a completely different life from us. Actually, I also lost money when participating in BCNEX, and this will be the biggest lesson for me because any new exchange will be risky.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hello friends. All of you know about the BCNEX (Exchange) project.

Within 7 days, the withdrawal is no longer available. I tried to turn to those support however they did not want to give my ETH. Many people also cannot withdraw money now.
I began to understand this question and understood. The project has run out of money and withdrawal is not available.
Tomorrow I will post some screenshots. On this issue.

!!! Scam Alert !!!

They raised around 28 million dollar, which is a large amount.  It's very wondering when they can easily maintain their exchange with those fund but they scammed. That's very disappointing for those victim traders and investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I lost more than 2 ETH to this scam exchange. Fake exchanges like this further demonstrates that there's a need for regulatory framework for if CEX would continue to have a part to play in the future of blockchain crypto-economy, else decentralized exchanges remain the future. I hope we can actually have a true DEX in the nearest future. Anyway Injective Protocol is pushing to be the first end-to-end decentralized exchange with high transaction throughput too.

That said, I'd be happy if those scammers behind Bcnex scam are apprehended.
I have been loosing 1 ETH on this crap exchange and i were only sending 1 ethereum as a trial amount to check the reputation of this exchange site.
The dex is still having the same chance like the CEX to become another exit scam project if that dex was created by scammer.

Im sorry to hear that, you should sending no more than 0.01 ETH to first using any new exchange.
BCNEX still maintenance for now and we will never know when they finish. After all, what do we expect from new vietnam exchange ?
Im losing faith to any new exchange now because many new exchanges were not good.
I think you do not trust their words anymore and do not let you make any deposits to be able to trade again because they are trying to cheat you even more, it should be their responsibility when the exchange is fixed so users do not need to pay anything and should be able to make an asset withdrawal.
Activity: 983
Activity: 812
I lost more than 2 ETH to this scam exchange. Fake exchanges like this further demonstrates that there's a need for regulatory framework for if CEX would continue to have a part to play in the future of blockchain crypto-economy, else decentralized exchanges remain the future. I hope we can actually have a true DEX in the nearest future. Anyway Injective Protocol is pushing to be the first end-to-end decentralized exchange with high transaction throughput too.

I have been loosing 1 ETH on this crap exchange and i were only sending 1 ethereum as a trial amount to check the reputation of this exchange site.
The dex is still having the same chance like the CEX to become another exit scam project if that dex was created by scammer.

Im sorry to hear that, you should sending no more than 0.01 ETH to first using any new exchange.
BCNEX still maintenance for now and we will never know when they finish. After all, what do we expect from new vietnam exchange ?
Im losing faith to any new exchange now because many new exchanges were not good.
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
that's so sad if  you loss 1 eth on bcnex, since begining when they start maintenance on website i have bad feeliing this project will scam. moreover community manager could not clear answer about actually happen to bcnex. cex or dev have same condition if developted by fake team. in early they will try the best to attract user, and when there are alot money in wallet they will run with this money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250

that's so sad if  you loss 1 eth on bcnex, since begining when they start maintenance on website i have bad feeliing this project will scam. moreover community manager could not clear answer about actually happen to bcnex. cex or dev have same condition if developted by fake team. in early they will try the best to attract user, and when there are alot money in wallet they will run with this money.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com

You have no luck losing your ETH. I am still lucky because I managed to claim from the airdrop and bounty that I followed. even some of the assets that I deposited also managed to pull before I finally became stuck.
Pages:
Jump to: