Pages:
Author

Topic: BCX thinks he could attack Monero (ROFL), major wannabe - page 5. (Read 5305 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
oh god.  fake monero shill trying to seance the big BCX by impersonating a PM Roll Eyes

does somebody have a kill urself pill for me?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Not sure poking the bear is a good idea. Just sayin...

If a primary school kid were to say that he's going to eradicate Cryptsy wouldn't you laugh your ass off, dear BitJohn? I'm laughing my ass off at this asshat who think's he could somehow harm Monero, it's fucking ridiculous to me. The network is solid and strong. There is no way he could pull this off so all I can is laugh at the retard. Sorry but I can't help it. Ridiculous
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Not sure poking the bear is a good idea. Just sayin...
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Have to share something that happens to keep me laughing for 2 days already. Reason is a PM I got from one of the most retarded morons on this forum. You may know or heard about that peculiar guy. He thinks he's some kind of Coin Terminator. Problem is that he's just got a fat mouth, yet there's nothing behind his arrogant behavior, nothing at all.

Here's the PM referring to Monero:
I will put every resource I have into to killing this piece of shit.

Cheesy! ROFL Wink I wasn't sure if this is some sort of trolling sarcasm or not but after a few further messages I realized he really thinks this way.

Facepalm all you want.

I can assure you there will be an exploit and I will find it.

We'll see won't we.

"BitcoinExpress" you better shut your puss in the first place if all you can is play the big boy. I've never stumbled upon any action of yours, kid. Thanks for making me burst in laughter like a tard though. Cheesy

Gotta love this forum for the amount of shitheads around Cheesy

All respect given - but I'm fairly sure BitcoineXpress can speak for himself & his intentions.  And wouldn't be PMing ... a fake XMR shill
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Looks like I gotta run to the store and get some popcorn...
+1 going for the extra large size

waiting for the time all monero bitchs r permabanned on the forum for dem spam party

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Looks like I gotta run to the store and get some popcorn...
What a complete stupid fuck OP is. BCX has many confirmed kills over the years. The most recent being Auroracoin who taunted BCX right until the founder Balduro and the lead developer Nite69 publicly admitted BCX was forking their coin with a time warp. Underestimating BCX will be deadly and is really stupid of you Monero guys. Why pick the fight?

hi BCX not sure why post with one of your shills and not with the real account, but my message equally applies - you're an asshat that think's he's some kind of Terminator. You're a moron with a fat mouth, go face it. You'll do shit. Don't make me triple facepalm again.

You're an effen idiot, plain and simple. Anyone think I am wrong?

that dude is crying for the BCX treatment.

~CfA~
Don't make me triple facepalm again.

go facepalm bout urself once the bombs r dropped on ur shitcoin and its over. i just hope the result wont be 100000 more threads of u noobs crying about ur losses once the coin is unusable LOL

~CfA~
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Do not underestimate the power of the dark side Grin
@OP  FYI unlike U (a nobody) BCX is one of the most respected members on dem forums whos taken down countless shitcoins w/out mercy

Munnero is probably the worst hardcore shitcoin we have ever seen and i would not bath in delusion like u. he'll find it and kill it easily. u r dumb attacking guys of this caliber... could be ur end little nifty boy

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
Have to share something that happens to keep me laughing for 2 days already. Reason is a PM I got from one of the most retarded morons on this forum. You may know or heard about that peculiar guy. He thinks he's some kind of Coin Terminator. Problem is that he's just got a fat mouth, yet there's nothing behind his arrogant behavior, nothing at all.

Cheesy! ROFL Wink I wasn't sure if this is some sort of trolling sarcasm or not but after a few further messages I realized he really thinks this way.

Facepalm all you want.

We'll see won't we.

"BitcoinExpress" you better shut your puss in the first place if all you can is play the big boy. I've never stumbled upon any action of yours, kid. Thanks for making me burst in laughter like a tard though. Cheesy

Classic troll recruiting.  Adorable.  Where is my garrote?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Have to share something that happens to keep me laughing for 2 days already. Reason is a PM I got from one of the most retarded on this forum. You may know or heard about that peculiar guy. He thinks he's some kind of Coin Terminator. Problem is that he's just got a fat mouth, yet there's nothing behind his arrogant behavior, nothing at all.

Facepalm all you want.

We'll see won't we.

Pages:
Jump to: