Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤ BDSM ❤ and ❤ Fetish ❤ Mining 30th September 9 pm BST ❤ - page 3. (Read 49123 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Just curious, what happened to "no POS ever"?? It was (and still is) on the original post.
I've been mining BDSM on and off and would like to know what changed?  I haven't given up on it, just getting inconsistent info.
Seems like "the plan" is changing..... Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Apologies, but there is a slight problem which is being attended to by someone with much more experience than me starting tomorrow.

The plan is to turn the coins 100% PoS anyway, paying only 1% annually.

But it looks like Fetish went over its cap. The only thing that can be done is fix it and issue new wallets.

If people choose to mine it, the coin count will rise during the period of PoS being affed, but not drastically. It would end up about going about at abnout 700,000 or so instead of 690,000.

You can find me on Twitter @BDSM_Fetish

----------------

Deeply sorry, but I hope the fact that I am here is sufficient to put your mind at rest (if it is in turmoil).

Thanks for the update. I'm ready to start staking once wallet is ready.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Apologies, but there is a slight problem which is being attended to by someone with much more experience than me starting tomorrow.

The plan is to turn the coins 100% PoS anyway, paying only 1% annually.

But it looks like Fetish went over its cap. The only thing that can be done is fix it and issue new wallets.

If people choose to mine it, the coin count will rise during the period of PoS being affed, but not drastically. It would end up about going about at abnout 700,000 or so instead of 690,000

You can find me on Twitter @BDSM_Fetish

----------------

Deeply sorry, but I hope the fact that I am here is sufficient to put your mind at rest (if it is in turmoil).

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AKA The Rubber Monkey
Does this coin has a block explorer?! I did look at the first page but I couldn't find one.

You can find a BDSM block explorer at http://blockexperts.com/bdsm and a Fetish block explorer at http://blockexperts.com/fetish.

EDIT: Both those block explorers seem to be out of sync.
Activity: 39
 Does this coin has a block explorer?! I did look at the first page but I couldn't find one.
Activity: 174
Hi

I have a good news.
Fetish coin is listed on cryptoine exchange!

Here are some useful links:

FETISH Charts: https://cryptoine.com/currency/info/FETISH
BDSM Charts: https://cryptoine.com/currency/info/BDSM

Fetish market (FETISH/BTC) 0.1% Fee https://cryptoine.com/trade/fetish_btc
BDSM Coin market (BDSM/BTC) 0.1% Fee https://cryptoine.com/trade/bdsm_btc

Join our 20% Referral Program - You can receive 20% of trading fees from your referrals
@BitcoinNational

The PoS kicks in at 400,000, which is a relief. I've got a job which means working abroad a lot, and I'm not about to attempt to bullshit my way anywhere.

At 400k, I can start to plot a coherent strategy. I've a couple of experienced people helping, and none of us are in it for the money. The challenge is to make something happen over X years, to make coins that can be used. Ideally, it will be token-like. We see no point in attempting to make something that attempts to compete with dollars. It will fail. About 100+ coins will fail over the coming 12 months. There is a paradigm shift happening.

What we have going for us is non-desperation. I earn reasonable money anyway, so have no need to make these spunk their load on Bittrex.

Next stage is to define what can be done. At the moment it is about taking them to 400k and evaluating from that point the best way forward. It means testing what will work, what is a waste of time.

They can't fail (unless i suddenly die) because there is no interest in anything but evaluating what can be achieved at points in time.

I don't think there are any other coins out there that are not trying to make a quick dollar or attempting the impossible. I predict gloomy futures for virtually every "big" coin. A small handful will make it,though (I think).

We'll find what is possible, and implement it, and it will involve trial and error and some years to get it right.

One thing I am not about to do is make the coin count high. But updating them technically is on the agenda. For the time being don't expect a great deal. But expect them both to be here in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, years.

In this sense, I think BDSM and Fetish are truly unique. They are projects, and the challenge is making currencies that endure, not currencies that make a handful of people a lot of money before they end up withering away. I can do that with another project if I want. I like these too much to waste their potential.

It's interesting for me and for the guys that are helping out.

The only regret I have is allowing myself to be influenced for a short time by people motivated by greed. But the agenda is back on track.

Thanks again or your interest, it is appreciated, and the advice you give is intelligent.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
re: 100% PoS at the modest rate of 1% a year

It is possibly the smarter move to go pure stakes.
But perhaps as a 'temp' solution to the next 3-4 years.
I think maybe should consider putting in the cards hybrid POW/POS fork at block 2 million.
This rolls back to more security ... network status.

The stakes option will allow investors to hold all the equity and build up the business model.  This stops losses to pay for mining support. 

Another solution is that FET & BNDS are stakes held by the investor side.
And we can just launch a new network when the time is clear.

OR just buy one network (say SEX), more on this technique later.

In the meantime, yes good idea, let it be so.
NB: website is sort of ready to put up, but I'm away to Germany and then Belgium. It will be beautiful, but the start of a test bed for how we move forward.
Everything dying, especially Bitcoin. Litecoin has a twitch of the death nerve.

What will survive?

We will, and the reason is we don't do it for the money Christ, I can earn money in my job.

5 years, and we'll take both of these coins to mainstream alternative community use. No suggestion they will be worth lots of money, but we'll build them, and make sure they are used for purposes that make them useful.

I believe we, possibly a few others, are one of the few teams that is in it for the challenge of the project, rather than the money or vanity.

NB: 400,000 blocks, both are 100% PoS at the modest rate of 1% a year.

wheelofbdsm.com just been stocked up with payout cash ... I got cleaned out.

So gambling back on.
pure stakes? or hybrid?

pure

I just want to make it work, 5 years is not too long.

That's why I am not arsed about bittrex, I'm not looking for quick profit. on the other hand, long-term value is the thing that is attractive.

I could just make an X whatever for a pump and dump. BDSM and Fet is supposed to be a real project, something that will wait for opportunities.

The new website will look pretty cool. I'm making it in xhtml and .txt files, so it is taking fucking ages.

My advice is hold what you have. It's not as if you will become rich selling now.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
pure stakes? or hybrid?
New news is we aim to go 1% interest per year PoS. It's not a big payout, and half the current money will be on exchanges or closed wallets. There were quite a few orphans when the hashrate was really high, too.

It's the easiest way to keep the wheels spinning.

Will keep you updated.

Along with Diablo Pool there is also sexymining.com
Activity: 27
DiabloPool has added both BDSM and Fetish. Check us out at diablopool.com
also in process of a new website that is a bit more modern and interactive

my computer has a sal screen so I can only take half snapshots

I'm making it with Sublime Text so it's taking ages.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Mercurial
Any news here lately?
Activity: 124

BDSM Block explorer services changed to blockexperts.com on cryptoine.com exchange.
For better handling.

Do not waste your time, spread your referral id cookie!
By joining the Referral Program, you will receive 200 CP (Crypto Points) from every user who signs up based on your recommendation. Additionally you will receive 20% of trading fees from your referrals.
 https://cryptoine.com/currency/info/CP#referralprogram

Pages:
Jump to: