Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤ BDSM ❤ and ❤ Fetish ❤ Mining 30th September 9 pm BST ❤ - page 9. (Read 49123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

YOUR COIN IS ON THERE !

Come and get your Kink On https://twitter.com/KinkyPool

WWW.KINKYPOOL.COM

"Completely Anonymous Mining"

We have today 16/11/2014 re-launched our Adult Multi Pool !

It has been given  a complete make over with a new front end and a brand new more powerful server.

nice looking pool,
love the background color.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

YOUR COIN IS ON THERE !

Come and get your Kink On https://twitter.com/KinkyPool

WWW.KINKYPOOL.COM

"Completely Anonymous Mining"

We have today 16/11/2014 re-launched our Adult Multi Pool !

It has been given  a complete make over with a new front end and a brand new more powerful server.

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Remember there is a FETISH FAUCET http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=FETISH Please help support it...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
If possible I would love to see merge mining between FET and BDSM coins. Both difficulties increased and more halving of the coins. This would be ideal and more appealing to collectors and traders.
+second that idea

If possible I would love to see merge mining between FET and BDSM coins. Both difficulties increased and more halving of the coins. This would be ideal and more appealing to collectors and traders.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
If you have been following both my self and the BDSM/Fetish coin dev on twitter you will be aware that KinkyPool is about to re-launch with a brand new website, and new more powerful server.

I know some of you mine at KinkyPool, and to help you not lose any mining time, I would ask that you update your miners to the following:

BDSMcoin
stratum+tcp://37.187.121.180:3072

Fetishcoin
stratum+tcp://37.187.121.180:3032

It is only the stratum address you need to alter, as the pool is a nomp type pool so your wallet address is your username and anything can be used as a password just as before.

Both the new pool and the current pool are running, but the current one will cease sometime after Sunday.

Once the new pool is launched, and the old one shut down the kinkypool.com name will be moved to the new server and you can then either continue on the IP address or use the domain name ie stratum+tcp://kinkypool.com:3072 for BDSM and stratum+tcp://kinkypool.com:3032 for Fetish coin.

Please note there will be a short 5 minute downtime at some point Sunday when we restart the pool, no blocks or income will be lost during this restart.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I love the re-halfing ideal... You should keep rehalving even further. Keep the coin alive like UNO....

Yeah, I thought of that. It could go a few times.

I also want to be fair, which is why I gave 80,000 blocks notice so people can make an informed decision on mining, buying, selling.

I just hope they have looked at the coins to be produced, as I fear some  do not realise how low the count is.

I agree with making a private chat room. If its IRC, then so be it. I'm game for it... I will be working on 2 Advertisement videos for both USA/UK (etc) markets and Asian markets in the next few days. YES PLEASE CONTINUE TO HALF THE COIN and INCREASE DIFFICULTY. I THINK ITS FOR THE BEST and while we are working as a community to get things going. The coin will continue to become attractive. The is a great product, a great ideal and I for one im proud to be apart of this...
bump
YES PLEASE CONTINUE TO HALF THE COIN and INCREASE DIFFICULTY.
I love the re-halfing ideal... You should keep rehalving even further. Keep the coin alive like UNO....

I also want to be fair, which is why I gave 80,000 blocks notice so people can make an informed decision on mining, buying, selling.

I just hope they have looked at the coins to be produced, as I fear some  do not realise how low the count is.

I agree with making a private chat room. If its IRC, then so be it. I'm game for it... I will be working on 2 Advertisement videos for both USA/UK (etc) markets and Asian markets in the next few days. YES PLEASE CONTINUE TO HALF THE COIN and INCREASE DIFFICULTY. I THINK ITS FOR THE BEST and while we are working as a community to get things going. The coin will continue to become attractive. The is a great product, a great ideal and I for one im proud to be apart of this...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I just hope they have looked at the coins to be produced, as I fear some  do not realise how low the count is.
Yeah, maybe we make a little private chatroom.

Anyone know the best, private means to do this. IRC seems so ... crap.

We just need something user friendly and password protected.

I'm confident we have the recipe to get top-20, but we just need a small group to ensure focus.

The above posters would be a very good basis to achieve this
Activity: 363

Yeah I have to agree with this, halving encourages miners to get in earlier, especially if you combine this with decent publicity.  The more hash on these coins will inevitably lead to more trader awareness.
hi all, been busy working on other things.  I'm still mining, whats the news on plans for mining changes at 200,000 blocks?  Any developments  about adoption of the coins.  I see there are some people now committed to these coins which is good.  From a miners point of view I'm hoping for more exposure as the more miners throw hash at these coins the more they will publicise the coins, which traders will pick up on. After this the plans the dev has for the mid- long term will then build momentum.?

I'm just testing something at the moment, it's only my laptop.

I made the same client, just altered ports and mining params, with a larger increase and lower decrease when retargeting. There would also be a smoother ride up and down, so less drastic changes.

I'm thinking of another halving at 300,000.

Any ideas on that?
Activity: 363
hi all, been busy working on other things.  I'm still mining, whats the news on plans for mining changes at 200,000 blocks?  Any developments  about adoption of the coins.  I see there are some people now committed to these coins which is good.  From a miners point of view I'm hoping for more exposure as the more miners throw hash at these coins the more they will publicise the coins, which traders will pick up on. After this the plans the dev has for the mid- long term will then build momentum.?
Anyone know how to make a private message board?

Otherwise, I can do Facebook, which is suitable.

IRC is a bit shitty to be honest.

@Shadowwalker 7, yeah, I know that one
Activity: 294
Mercurial
Wait are you guys giving up on the other coin and just going for FET??  I mined a ton of the other coin....

No, both coins will be worked on together. We are just trying to get the community together to pitch in. The Dev and I have had many discussions about plans for both coins. I for one love this concept and really believe both coins are winners. We are inviting all those who believe as well to join in with us. We are outlining steps and a process to make sure this coin isn't a pump and dump. But one that is stable, usable and will hold onto its value. Planning is the #1 key. We have great ideals that will be laid out as we. I have no vested interest in this coin besides being a miner. As I own BDSM as well. My main thing is making sure we as a community come together and promote our ideals and make these 2 coins (BDSM and FET) work. So please join in and lets build a community together...
I agree completely.

what is yours?

You know where I tweet from (not always me, but usually is at the moment.
Mine is @Shadowwalker7
Wait are you guys giving up on the other coin and just going for FET??  I mined a ton of the other coin....

No, both coins will be worked on together. We are just trying to get the community together to pitch in. The Dev and I have had many discussions about plans for both coins. I for one love this concept and really believe both coins are winners. We are inviting all those who believe as well to join in with us. We are outlining steps and a process to make sure this coin isn't a pump and dump. But one that is stable, usable and will hold onto its value. Planning is the #1 key. We have great ideals that will be laid out as we. I have no vested interest in this coin besides being a miner. As I own BDSM as well. My main thing is making sure we as a community come together and promote our ideals and make these 2 coins (BDSM and FET) work. So please join in and lets build a community together...
I agree completely.  I would be thankful if anyone in this entourage would give me their Twitter so when they tweet and such I can follow and retweet their stuff to help increase exposure. Smiley

what is yours?

You know where I tweet from (not always me, but usually is at the moment.
ispace had BDSM in one of those pools where difficullty is driven up but rewards regular. then when left, difficulty takes time to return down, but then it is mined again. So easy mining if you follow the pattern, but only till block 200,000, and then there is only 230,000 left to mine.
Activity: 294
Mercurial
Wait are you guys giving up on the other coin and just going for FET??  I mined a ton of the other coin....

I agree completely.

No, both coins will be worked on together. We are just trying to get the community together to pitch in. The Dev and I have had many discussions about plans for both coins. I for one love this concept and really believe both coins are winners. We are inviting all those who believe as well to join in with us. We are outlining steps and a process to make sure this coin isn't a pump and dump. But one that is stable, usable and will hold onto its value. Planning is the #1 key. We have great ideals that will be laid out as we go. I have no vested interest in this coin besides being a miner. As I own BDSM as well. My main thing is making sure we as a community come together and promote our ideals and make these 2 coins (BDSM and FET) work. So please join in and lets build a community together...
Pages:
Jump to: