Pages:
Author

Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around - page 13. (Read 3659 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
We have been battling with scam projects and fake bounty campaigns for like over a year now. We just need to be careful  and don't always trust a project too much. You will participate in some project and they will tell you to send a certain of ETH to claim Your reward and after doing that, you won't hear anything from that campaign again. It hurts.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I've joined some airdrops before and not all of them are a scam. Some of them really give a free token and I've already earned because of joining some of them just be careful about joining this kind of project because we really like free, right? But some of them are not legit, so be observant. I've also encountered some scam airdrop before because they also want to get your private keys, so be careful enough.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Thither are aloof as well various of them, nearly of the new crypto proposals pop hither and thither are away with the flatfish justification of endowing themselves, at one time has to looking cautiously earlier luxuriating added you strength miss your heavy realised darts perpetually
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
I think that now you can select any project and it will be a Scam. The era of ICO has passed.I was very disappointed with the CryptoPolice project. Go to IEO.

Don't think that all projects are scams, yes, there are a lot of projects nowadays. but I'm sure there are still good people in an ico who can afford to pay investors. views may be negative but our thoughts must always be positive, and hopefully cheats will be rewarded.

I am agree that not all the project are scam, many project are good  and have legit developers team. IEO is good thing and could disrupt ICOs, but i am believe there a lot good ICOs in market
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
This is not new we all aware of this, in fact scam coins are one of the virus circulating the market for their greediness they just want to make some profit from new investors. they want to confuse the investors which coins to buy they even know how to manipulate their prices so it will look lies a real business.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Entering the market of ordinary investments, the investor has the opportunity to check the company in the new market yet, so you have to be careful not to invest a large amount for you. And not to regret about participation, if you have lost. I say, "thank you for the money", because I hold this opinion: if I am destined to earn here, it will happen, if not, then ........ But I'm in

That's what many think; however, that's the mindset that many scammers tend to capitalize on. When they see people who are new or are lacking knowledge on how the cryptocurrency market works, they try to entice them to invest or support those coins that are just made to scam for money or investment that don't really have any objective or future plans to prosper. Those are the same scenarios that keep people to their knees, and some, tend to end up quitting the cryptocurrency market. That's what builds the negative image of some people have for cryptocurrency, which should be avoided by having a more refined and secured means of investing and venturing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
I think that now you can select any project and it will be a Scam. The era of ICO has passed.I was very disappointed with the CryptoPolice project. Go to IEO.

Don't think that all projects are scams, yes, there are a lot of projects nowadays. but I'm sure there are still good people in an ico who can afford to pay investors. views may be negative but our thoughts must always be positive, and hopefully cheats will be rewarded.
It can act in contrast to your positivity as well if you are positive and the developer who controls the ICO then you can get negative results. If there is no issue with the developer of the ICO then you are on a safe side. Among many unsafe ICOs it is difficult to find good one but we can find it if we are good at. There is alternative project to ICOs that is IEO so you don’t have to worry about it because the top exchanges hold the counterparty authority.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Thanks for this thread pal. Wes hould be aware of those coins that are just scam. Maybe now we forum users should double check and pick what are we going to promote and join a project, we might know that we already join and promote a scam projects. So we should be carefull.
 No one can bet with those people who has a lot of knowledge and experiences on choosing viable coins in cryptocurrency. Nowadays, scammers are spreading around the field and it is difficult for us to point whose doubtful. Maybe the only thing we can do to avoid scammers is to be more cautious for every action we made and be aware the possible consequences.
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
Wow, there are a lot of very good tips here coming from different traders and crypto holders. I definitely learned a lot! Asides from everything that has been mentioned here, asides from the team, background, etc. I also look at if a project was able to completely previous rounds of sales because that will tell the course of their fund raising. An example would be this collectible+AR project that was able to sell out their private sales already. And it's actually better to go with IEO's these days as it provides more security to people.
Activity: 234
if you don't want to be scammed by scam coins then you don't have to gambling on every investment you make on a new project, there are so many proven success projects with their coins that have good value and potential. so for what you are investing in a new project that will only make you continue to feel afraid and worried, if you do not have the ability and skills to research every new project, then you should only invest in famous coins on the market
I think they know the risk of those 'scam coins' but like you said, they want to gamble with it to make high ROI.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
you seemed to be sleeping for a long time, and then suddenly woke up and saw the light)) yes, there are a lot of fraudulent projects around us ... a huge section was created on the forum, if you drop in there you will be terrified by the number of fraudsters https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 ) so that you have unmasked a drop in the sea)
Activity: 784
Thanks for this thread pal. Wes hould be aware of those coins that are just scam. Maybe now we forum users should double check and pick what are we going to promote and join a project, we might know that we already join and promote a scam projects. So we should be carefull.
Activity: 403
It is true that so many scam Altcoins  that are around, so when investing you have needed to know all information about of the coins after of that you have to buy.
Activity: 36
Good from yr 2018 the amount of the bunco currency are actually accelerando thither are so various bunco ICO's that are actually touched of immense dim sum that we feel, and possibly any additional ico or scammers having a superlative chance to scammed others, we actually require to be many carefull this age bunco currency are in all places and we buoy possibly release our resources whether we are loss to lay out on bunco currency
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
I personally gave a percentage of ICO projects that appeared, scam ICO = 45%, ICO who did not get investors = 40% and successful ICO = 15%.  All of us must be aware and understand that crypto is a high-risk investment, make all decisions your own decision without intervention from others.. so be careful  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Be careful in determining ICO projects, because that is very important if you do not want to lose investment money. Every ICO project that we will follow, of course, you have to be vigilant and check. Hopefully by 2019 more projects will succeed.

there are many projects that have the potential to be successful now but they have no chance to be able to attract investors' trust to be able to invest in their ICO projects, because the current situation is that the market is still in a downturn and there are many ICO scams in circulation, so those who the potential to achieve success chooses to step down or pause their ICO while waiting for everything to improve.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
if you don't want to be scammed by scam coins then you don't have to gambling on every investment you make on a new project, there are so many proven success projects with their coins that have good value and potential. so for what you are investing in a new project that will only make you continue to feel afraid and worried, if you do not have the ability and skills to research every new project, then you should only invest in famous coins on the market
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
Be careful in determining ICO projects, because that is very important if you do not want to lose investment money. Every ICO project that we will follow, of course, you have to be vigilant and check. Hopefully by 2019 more projects will succeed.
Activity: 35
The primary issue of our marketplace now is the bunco undertakings that make coins, which finally get aloof not essential. I anticipate that this desire actually be a bankable occupation, largely whether you instantly try to make method that desire be captivating in the forthcoming.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
Right. Thanks for the information. During this time I found many circulating fraudulent coins. in fact I have suffered a great loss due to investing in fraudulent coins. I hope in the future I will not repeat the same thing and be able to recognize the good coins and avoid cheating coins.
Pages:
Jump to: