Pages:
Author

Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around - page 8. (Read 3659 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Before I really love airdrop to holders of a newly created project but I just ended up losing some of my investment. That's why now I am really careful on picking coins where I will invest my money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Many projects have issued coins or tokens but they are usually scsm and untrustworthy because their project is unknown and now we can look at the projects before investing and working here, so it's better to trust with well-known project operators such as the Dencoin tokens team that many of the projects have been successfully completed and are now releasing the new dencoin project that we can invest in our money when they open ico and please check Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
In this marketplace thither are a plenty of buncos, it desire be extremely hard to create a profits whether we venture in modern plan, I anticipate we should adorn continued - designation in the peak currencies in the marketplace as an alternative of investment in modern plans
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
Yes but you can avoid them by taking your own research and observing what the thing that they do and you could do that by looking at their social media sites such as twitter,facebook,telegram and also their official site.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
lots of coins that have elements of fraud and maybe just scam news that we will hear, before making a coin purchase or investing in a coin I think it's better to do some research first on the coin so that you avoid fraudulent coins and scams.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Yes, they are just too much springing up everyday with no unique product or idea but just hype so as to exit with investors funds. Irrespective of the fact ICOs are now on the downtrend, investors ought to be careful and wise in the IEOs they go for as a successful IEO doesn't mean a project will last long term.
It's very hard to find any good project that will offers interesting ideas, most are just a copy coming from existing one, that's why most investors switch over to IEO trying some luck and take the risk of receiving the benefits in a much quicker time, scammers are always there finding good ways to penetrate it's investors responsible to study and do some good research before dealing with any projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Beginners should really understand this. I wish I knew it back in 2017 when I started.
I was naive enough and was held in wishful thinking. I believed that every ICO is a great new company that will change the world.
2 years later in 2019, when I open up coinmarketcap, I don't see a single project I followed back then in the top 200 coins. Sad.
Activity: 224
Scammers are everywhere a d we cant stop them,but the only thing that we make is to prevent them we fight them by not promoting or investing on their projects,so before joining the project we must review and make studies about it but if you are looking for a great project that want to invest you can invest on heluss project this is their website you can visit them at Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Definitely. Cryptocurrency is growing massively with the invention of so many new coins. These coins may be genuine as well as scam. However, you need not to be afraid.

but without new coins there won't be any progress. maybe among these new coins there is new Ethereum or EOS, who knows?

There are so many new projects that are not scam, they simply fail with their ideas. Since then, the project failed and closed, making people call it a scam

New coin or new project needed if bring new idea and new project. Most new project are duplicating old project and sometimes its just pump and dump coin. Scam coin not only in ICOs but i think a lot already in market and better make investment on top 100 coinmarketcap
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Profish? I joined in this ICO because of their persuasive message. They told me that they are already in exchanges. And because of that, I believed to them. But that is miserable thing that I did to my life. Because of that scenario, I tried to make research right now and I do not care if they are listed or not. Because I proved that some listed ICO are scam.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Yes, they are just too much springing up everyday with no unique product or idea but just hype so as to exit with investors funds. Irrespective of the fact ICOs are now on the downtrend, investors ought to be careful and wise in the IEOs they go for as a successful IEO doesn't mean a project will last long term.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Yes, exactly they are around most especially now the market is regaining itself to continue scamming investors from where they stopped.
Good a thing there is IEO now, therefore the chances of scamming investors has been reduced unlike in the case of ICOs. It is wise to always take out time to study any project before even thinking if investing, whether IEO or ICO, a project needs to be studied to know the potential of the team behind it.
Activity: 249
Yes bounty hunters will always have a guard up and give extra time to examine the project that we want to participate. We should know the team and read the paper carefully. Because scam is increasing now and it’s harder to find good project.
it's very difficult to find a good project because there are more scams so we find it difficult to find a good project.
if we are not careful maybe we can get stuck, because there are many risks that we have to face.
be careful so you don't get stuck and hopefully you can find a good project that works well.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
Yes bounty hunters will always have a guard up and give extra time to examine the project that we want to participate. We should know the team and read the paper carefully. Because scam is increasing now and it’s harder to find good project.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
You have done well by listing these ones, although there are still many out there, but this is good.
Like I always say, let's forget hype and go after what the team knows, this is how to figure out the bad ones.
Someone aiming to deliver something, must have experience in such, since that is right then let's focus on what they know and figure out their intention thus reducing scam projects.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
In addition to these ones you listed are many more, with no clear or unique idea but to take money from investors.
Good research can't be overemphasized or taken for granted, as anyone who refuses to do so will only be at the mercy of fraudulent projects.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Definitely. Cryptocurrency is growing massively with the invention of so many new coins. These coins may be genuine as well as scam. However, you need not to be afraid.

but without new coins there won't be any progress. maybe among these new coins there is new Ethereum or EOS, who knows?

There are so many new projects that are not scam, they simply fail with their ideas. Since then, the project failed and closed, making people call it a scam
Activity: 32
Thither are so various bunco currency buncos so beware of generosity nimrod largely investors as they buoy deal currency traffickers largely to the ico away thither so be smart so you buoy not bunco and disburse your cash representing purchase currency that you are tired to purchase and in so various rising ico instantly yet hard to determine whether it is legit or not on the other hand we yet peruse whether a ico is great similar whether it is catalogued on ico ben and whether the admins are legit and whether the softcap achieve the explore it is emphatically legit an ico on the other hand achieve not all the more annoyance largely representing investors thither desire yet be legit ico than the basic ones to come out as their employee observes and control to greater amble their undertakings and incline towards these investors.
Activity: 140
Many projects have issued coins or tokens but they are usually scsm and untrustworthy because their project is unknown and now we can look at the projects before investing and working here, so it's better to trust with well-known project operators such as the Dencoin team that many of the projects have been successfully completed and are now releasing the new Dencoin project that we can invest in our money and please checkck Dencoin tokens.
copper member
Activity: 378
Among so many scam Project its all about experience of bounty hunter that where they should invest their time. They must know about mánager who advertirá their Project their success ratio And What actually the project is offering. Strict regulation from different forum is also one of way to control these projects
Pages:
Jump to: