Pages:
Author

Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around - page 22. (Read 3659 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
There are so many ICO is now scamming people and cheating lot of money from the Investor. Some people talking about helios Ico that they are not scam. i don't know about them more but want to say ICO  projects  during  2017 /2018 maximum  are now worthless. Only some real project is now trying to with more improvement. We all should  aware of such type of scam project.

A cautious trader will never deal with the altcoins that seem to be suspicious ones. He will take more time to learn more about the tokens he is going to buy. Top-100 alts are good for investments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Not arbitrarily investing and preferring to be trusted and the products have been used by many people is a pretty good solution if we want to invest in the cryptocurrency market, because here there are thousands of coins and tokens that you have to select
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Yes, we re seeing many scams ICO's launching daily in the market which sometimes it is impossible for us to identify them. After raising enough money in the market then they will start by not responding to the community, in the beginning, everything seems to be very interesting, the real characters will be identified after the crowd sales. 
copper member
Activity: 547
Merit: 0
I agree . A lot of scam projects around and we hardly know the one with good prospects.  Scam bounties programs and airdrop. I think more reasons some investors tends to invest in existing projects, or project with good paternship.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
----
I appreciate your response here. Thank you.

Vecsitich was the best? Check all of his replies in the privcy thread. I know what I'm saying. Vecsitich is more professional in handling the lie said by privcy team, also known as vokain1, vokain2, vokain3 bla bla bla. Leave this. I just had written this article to be more aware when people invest. I still believe that Helios protocol is the same, just scammers have been quite smarter from their previous mistakes.
Time will say what is what.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good Morning Everyone!

I would like to address the elephant in the room. The "Elephant" being the Helios Protocol and Pffrt's assertion that it "has" to be from the same people as Privcy.

1st I want to introduce exhibit A) the Contract address for Helios Protocol here 0xF5D714D9cd577b7dAF83f84aea37A1Eb0787e7aD As you can see the contract was created 313 days ago putting it at May 18th of last year. I believe Privcy started in June, and was a direct copy of Deep Onion.

2nd if you look at the whitepaper for the Helios protocol https://heliosprotocol.io/ and compare it to the LAUGHABLE whitepaper of Privcy you'll notice that there is no way it could even remotely be the same developers. My 11 year old niece could have written a better whitepaper than Privcy (also their whitepaper came out maybe 3 months after all the hype. Which is all that Privcy was....just hype and it sucks because out of all that time I sold all my coins for a measly $80 a little while ago)

3rd With Privcy, you never knew who anyone was. The developers never let their names/faces be known. Helios Protocol does a bi-weekly video meeting and then places the meeting up on youtube for all to see along with their names, faces, email, linkedin profiles right on the website.

4th Helios Protocol has a weekly airdrop like many other coins/tokens, they don't ask that you post random nonsense on their BCT page or tweet about them saying how great they are or anything like that. Just to be in discord, chat a few times a week and maybe make it into the top 100 active members and you'll get 100 HLS. There are no bounties to be had, it's just the airdrop.

5th I Personally am the reason Vecstitch is on Helios Protocol. I invited him to join on January 7th of this year because he was one of the best people from Privcy. Even with the accusation going on I would do it again because he is actually a great person. So I implore you to not bash him please. Out of the entire team from Privcy he was always the most professional and kind to the community and believe he will be an asset to Helios Protocol. (You can also see when he joined by going to the discord and checking the date, or I can provide a SS if need be.)

6th For the last year Helios Protocol has been self funded by the team. We are trying to build something for everyone, by giving away free HLS for when the time comes and our mainnet is launched everyone can enjoy the dApps available without having to spend a dime.

Now I applaud Pffrt for trying to help everyone out, we are living in a dog eat dog world with crypto right now and you never know who or what you can trust. What he is doing is an honorable thing and you should all thank him for his time and efforts trying to steer you all in a good direction. I know I do, because we need more people like him. I am a firm believer in the saying "Trust but Verify" when looking into crypto projects. I have outlined some information I hope you all look into, to show that although the other two projects may be scams. Helios Protocol is far from it.

There is an open invitation for you all to check us out, my door is open. My information is on the Helios Protocol website (Mark Laporte, I'm also TheMoneyManager on discord) so feel free to message me and I'm happy to get back to you with any questions or concerns you may have!

I hope this helps you see for yourselves what is true and what is not.

-Mark
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
There are so many scam coins are around, mostly got no exchange and some are already listed.

there are more on the self airdrop and doing airdrops.
Some are hidden with some TEAM ICO which is doing now the sales.
There are still coins/tokens who will be launch an ICO, observing them carefully is not enough, you should be funded by knowledge and great research.
Be aware and be careful!
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Yes, I agree with that, because in the present day the other bounties that you can invest or join to their project to work to get some pay, I think 90% of it are scam and it's only 10% of good and nice project are not scamming their workers.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
There are so many ICO is now scamming people and cheating lot of money from the Investor. Some people talking about helios Ico that they are not scam. i don't know about them more but want to say ICO  projects  during  2017 /2018 maximum  are now worthless. Only some real project is now trying to with more improvement. We all should  aware of such type of scam project.
Scammers are already choosing such methods of cheating investors that it is impossible to understand who is  the scammer and who is the really good project.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
The issue of scam projects is not a new one that is why there have been numerous post concerning alertness on these scam projects. Since the crypt market is a free market, there are no strict regulations to check these scams hence the fate of an investor lies in their own care. Investors need to do an extensive personal research into a project before investing in them.
This market should then be regulation in order to protect the investors.
Not all investors have enough knowledge on crypto, some only look at the bright side and they don't try to analyze the situation first.

Because there are people who are making money with ICO investing, some were also attracted but due to the market condition, eve if they will not be scam, they will most likely loss money if they'll expect a short or fast return of investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
The issue of scam projects is not a new one that is why there have been numerous post concerning alertness on these scam projects. Since the crypt market is a free market, there are no strict regulations to check these scams hence the fate of an investor lies in their own care. Investors need to do an extensive personal research into a project before investing in them.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
We can manage risk if we are doing right thongs on decision making, most of icos now are scam and its almost recently so investors left icos because of it.it's not difficult to determine if its scam or legit just make research about the project and if you satisfied with it then start promoting or investing on this.
Activity: 10
I mean seriously. Where do you get your information? Obviously you didn't do research before posting this. Helios Protocol has absolutely nothing to do with any of these other projects. If you did research before posting you may have noticed that Helios Protocol did NOT conduct and ICO, nor take any money from anyone. It is A SELF FUNDED project with money taken DIRECTLY from the devs pockets. Next time you decide to slander a project without knowing the FACTS, maybe think twice. Save yourself from looking silly 👍 have a nice day 🤙
Activity: 10
I can assure you that Helios Protocol is not a scam. Our devs have been working tirelessly for almost year, SELF FUNDING along the way. These weak accusations are unfounded and uninformed. Not sure why you are spreading FUD about a legitimate project, but say what you will. Helios Protocol is here to stay 🤙
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
It is very difficult for one to differentiate between the scam projects and the unscam one. We are actually seeing many of this scam projects because of the annoynimous of the cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.  I strongly believe that in future something is going to happen that will change the equation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
when we investing in this crypto market, we must know it is risky because we can not which one is scam or the best way to avoid a scam project, most scam coins nowadays are from ICOs, where investors use their money to buy new altcoins but most of them did not even know the token they have invested is scam or not, so want to be safe? stay away from ICO.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
We must be extra careful in the election because indeed there are so many frauds that have occurred and caused us to suffer losses, there are already many who feel these losses nowadays and should be a reference for us to be able to change
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Probably you need to understand that this is a real concern, because now there are a large number of projects that are still scam projects, despite their performance and illusive activity. I would probably say that all this is just fiction and nothing more.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
More than 90% of the coins on the market are scam to one degree or another, now this is not visible, but the further we move the more these coins will cease to exist.
Pages:
Jump to: