Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 28. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 06:53:33 AM
Price drop again after few day increase and this make investors can not be calm anymore, lots of holders may have sold a part of their tokens and leave the market. The market still have no sign showing that it will recover. Calm is not a good way to solve this problem, because the market is really danger now.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 05:56:12 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

I agree with you, because the moment you enter in cryptocurrency and invest Into it that's the kind of attitude you really should have. Being calm and being patient in times of market fall. Once you invest in cryptocurrency it means you already take the risk and you already accept that the market is unpredictable and there is no room to get panic once the market fall. You also have to bear in mind that once the market falls there will come a time it will go up and pump again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
July 26, 2018, 04:28:34 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

The market has fallen a couple of times so that means that it is just a part of it's votality. As we can see, the market has fallen but it still strikes high afterwards. There is nothing to doubt but we should just bear in mind that it is just a part of the market's stability so we must stay calm.
in any case, the current situation should be used for good. This chance can not be given more, so you need to go and buy cheap coins, as long as there is an opportunity.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
July 26, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

The market has fallen a couple of times so that means that it is just a part of it's votality. As we can see, the market has fallen but it still strikes high afterwards. There is nothing to doubt but we should just bear in mind that it is just a part of the market's stability so we must stay calm.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
July 26, 2018, 12:58:51 PM
This is one of the best strategies in this market. One needs to buy more tokens during this bear market to give a good chance of making good profits in the bull market
That is right and what else can you do? No other choice is left if you do not follow this strategy. The red market is one most dangerous market for it targets your emotions because of the falling prices and you would have to either sell low or hold.

Selling low actually does not earn you the profit you want and might even cost you as well. Thus hold calm is the only good way to tackle the red market.
Whenever the market falls then shift your mind towards buying because low market is favorable for buying which is known to all of us here and new comers should keep in mind that buying in a high market may result in loss and may waste your time because the market can fall down and you will wait for the rise then. In order to benefit yourself in Bitcoin’s market then start buying now.
Of course when the market falls, everyone takes the opportunity to buy the coins they will invest and decides to hold them until the market price movements increase sharply. This is certainly already known by people who want to try the luck of trading this cryptocurrency, before they plunge in this field, must have known the basic trading strategy, by buying a cheap price and selling it above the purchase price in order to always benefit
Activity: 194
July 26, 2018, 07:31:00 AM
Sure. I totally agree with this matter. But from where it would be?  If it starts down from the rock then can we be calm? Every coin has a simple trend. If a coins start down from the rock then it goes down and down for a long time even one year up. So we can be calm only when coins are in a stable period. Neither top nor bottom position in its coins history. This is simple.
Activity: 33
July 26, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
You should be more patience in cryptocurrency, market get falls but it will can recover. You should wait for the time that makes it pump. Dont be panic in selling.
It is the rule of business, if you want to make money you will have to be patient and cool. If you are impatient and emotional you will take wrong decisions on the wrong time and making money will be difficult for you even you can lose your investment. Therefore it is necessary to take your decisions on the right time, so that you will be able to earn huge profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 07:00:33 AM
honestly sometime i got panic then sold my coin, it always happen when i try to learn day trade, but i make point when i should sell (Cutlose) and when to buy again.
please someone , i need advice to reduce my panic.
because in 3 day i always cutlose lol. Grin
Activity: 420
July 26, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

Staying calm when the prices are dropping is your only choice because selling your coins due to panicking while the market prices is dumping will only make you lose a huge amount of your investments.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 26, 2018, 05:17:46 AM
This is one of the best strategies in this market. One needs to buy more tokens during this bear market to give a good chance of making good profits in the bull market
That is right and what else can you do? No other choice is left if you do not follow this strategy. The red market is one most dangerous market for it targets your emotions because of the falling prices and you would have to either sell low or hold.

Selling low actually does not earn you the profit you want and might even cost you as well. Thus hold calm is the only good way to tackle the red market.
Whenever the market falls then shift your mind towards buying because low market is favorable for buying which is known to all of us here and new comers should keep in mind that buying in a high market may result in loss and may waste your time because the market can fall down and you will wait for the rise then. In order to benefit yourself in Bitcoin’s market then start buying now.
Yes we need to be more calm during the market fall, because market will not fall forever, i believe that if market goes down the next big thing will the pump or maybe bull run. We need to keep calm and be happy because that was a great opportunity  of buying.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
July 26, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
I am currently calm when the market falls, but market prices are now starting to rise, bitcoin prices are getting better, I believe bitcoin prices will be just like before.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 02:43:41 AM
You are very correct on this. When the market is down, the best thing to do is to avoid looking at it and concentrate on other things knowing that market will always bounce back.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
July 26, 2018, 02:38:51 AM
When the market falls then grab the opportunity to buy your coins that can add to your portfolio. Like set an buy order and just come back when everyone realize that they're selling at loss. Just hold and take a break. We guys should not be taking this seriously as we already know how the market moves so nothing to panic and worry.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 02:08:37 AM

market falls is normal and if you have bitcoin or ethereum on your assets, you don't need to panic cause this both crypto always rise when we have a bull run and their status in the market is permanent, always check your coin status in the market if they're have potential of growth then if you realize that your coins are shitcoins better to dump it quickly and look for another coin to trade.
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 01:35:03 AM
when the market falls to remain calm and you can fill your hold with bounty partition to increase your asaet.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
July 26, 2018, 01:14:31 AM
This is the main feature of the traders to be a good trader. If we don't have patience so we can't take good thing at all. So, before being a trader we should practice how to be a patient man. So calm down when your market is gone against your trade.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
Once they gave me advice for when this happens, and it is simply "hold," it is the best thing to do in this situation. Keep calm, as it is safest to go back up
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 10:06:33 PM
I tend to try to be patient in holding an asset as best I can because the price of a coin will not decrease continuously so I am still optimistic that in the next few months it will increase and make traders achieve maximum income.
Thats right, hope it must be there so you can hold your assets for a long time, and that's what's going on, you do not have to worry about the price drop, you're right the decline will not keep happening, it will change recover within a certain period of time, all you have to do is be patient and trust..
Activity: 812
July 25, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

That's true calm will bring you to a good way of decision. If market is falls I stay calm and be patience because i know that nothing will be happen if i will choose to be panic it will bring me to a loss if everything if i will choose to be panic. And falls in the market is not forever so I think much better to be relax and wait the up trend.
Pages:
Jump to: