Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 30. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:22:26 AM
That is correct by keeping yourself or ourself calm may help to limit the loss and keep our investment and be able to earn as the price rise again. The market is not that good all the time but as we all know it will go back again and may rise anytime.

It might sound odd but the trader must not be an emotional man. He should be very calm, otherwise, a lot of dramatical mistakes will be done. Just try to control your emotions.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:45:53 AM
for a falling price maybe we feel a bit of panic. it is normal, obviously we must feel it. moreover we spend a lot of capital. just patience that can make us calm even though it is difficult that's all we can do even though it's difficult.
Activity: 170
July 23, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
I agree with the people that keep the calm when the market start to fall.
We have to be patient because the market will get improve and you regret selling all your coins.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
July 23, 2018, 05:28:57 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Be calm is when the market falls is necessary but not without doing anything.
Its okay for bag holder (im talking about people who want hold for several years), but not for trader. Traders should act and determine whether it will keep going down or bounce. Trade it whenever the market goes up or down and increase their position.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

haha Grin I can not be so calm when the price of the coin I buy I think it's going to fall even if you think it's going to increase, but that's not really and the chance to lose the funds you invested.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 04:34:00 AM
If the digital market goes down I will wait in silence and I will always hope the money market will outperform their price will rise faster so investors are more optimistic for the investment in future
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 04:30:46 AM
You should be more patience in cryptocurrency, market get falls but it will can recover. You should wait for the time that makes it pump. Dont be panic in selling.

The panic is harmful. A man in stress makes serious mistakes and loses his money. It is very important to stay calm when the situation on the market is bad.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
July 23, 2018, 04:15:34 AM
Old stuff but always works. While entering the crypto space everyone should come with the learning that this market is subject heaviest risks anyone can sense in the real world. I mean crypto currencies are liable to fall all the time and those who are holding the assets carefully in such situation are the one who are stepping forward to grab their profits from that particular coin/trade. The patience is the victory here, many people fail at it and hence only few of them are there who are actually making real money out of the crypto currency. So yeah its true that everyone should follow this strategy to make something from here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 03:21:25 AM
Holding and bearing  is most important when market is in tha dificult position. For an example future market is in very deep. But its seems to go moon. We have to patient to the moon because of the profit. Short term trading also not good in deep position. Therefor we have to be calm when tha market is fall.
Wait is best tool to make good earning from bitcoin. You can’t just buy anything irrespective of the preference you have for bitcoin. If you know your preference is to wait over selling and holding is a feasible thing to you, then you can make good results. But in other case, if you just lose your interest in bitcoin very soon just after a dip or two, then you may be in bad days coming ahead.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 03:19:57 AM
I think we should wait until we have a bigger chance, the only goal to make a profit. If we have extra money, we can collect coins from cheap prices and earn big profits for the future. And when the market goes down we should keep calm and not panic because if we panic then it will only make us lose, keep calm, control emotions and think positive because the price will definitely rise again for the future.
Activity: 116
July 23, 2018, 02:21:30 AM
You should be more patience in cryptocurrency, market get falls but it will can recover. You should wait for the time that makes it pump. Dont be panic in selling.
Activity: 149
July 23, 2018, 01:27:08 AM
Absolutely, panic selling will lead to loss some of our investment.. Dumping is usual but it will rise again it wont be dump for always.. So yes need to be calm and hold on to your assets.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 11:56:19 PM
supply and demand change from time to time so do not worry if your coin price drops, do not sell because you panic lose everything because you will surely lose. Hold and wait for the time that the price will rise again becomes profitable. The pleasure and patience in the face of market movement is the key to success in tradeng
Activity: 403
July 21, 2018, 11:51:23 PM
Well most of the traders in here (specially the new traders) are always tryign to make as much money as possible in less than a few hours, that is why they get scared of a new dip
This is the thinking of most new investors, they want to seek profit in a short time as possible. They do not care about the risks they face, and we are willing to cut losses if the market falls after they buy. One of the stupidest decisions they make.
Activity: 322
July 21, 2018, 11:46:12 PM
Well most of the traders in here (specially the new traders) are always tryign to make as much money as possible in less than a few hours, that is why they get scared of a new dip
I think that's the instinct of the trader they have the mindset to get a profit in the short term. that's why many of them often do cutlose. patience is important in investment or trading. so you will stay calm and not panic when price doesnt accordance with your expectation

Yes, it is important to keep calm and extend patience when market falls in order to avoid great losses. We must think that cryptos will have a behavior of rise and falls or volatility and we need to hold as much as we can so that we can really reach our expectation when bullish markets come.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 21, 2018, 10:36:34 PM
I think that's the instinct of the trader they have the mindset to get a profit in the short term. that's why many of them often do cutlose. patience is important in investment or trading. so you will stay calm and not panic when price doesnt accordance with your expectation
Activity: 2
July 21, 2018, 09:38:02 PM
Should I sell all my tokens when the price fall. If it fall in continue, I'm afraid that all my tokens will become rubbish Sad(
Activity: 392
July 21, 2018, 07:41:12 PM
When there's a fall in the market, i always look to sell all alt coin, to get bitcoin because definitely when bitcoin falls it will rise

Yes,  if bitcoin goes down it will surely not remain in a very dip price it will surely rise. But when you are going to sell your alts make sure that you already gain from it and won't get some loss.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 21, 2018, 07:03:01 PM
Yes,  definetly as trader we need to keep ourself more calm and wait until bitcoin price back again and until the market recovers. One thing for sure,  btc will rise again. So keep calm.
Activity: 693
July 21, 2018, 06:55:10 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

\

How can you be so calm if you see your portfolio is about to be wiped-out? For me, the best thing to do in a market trading I would try to cut my losses in order for me to take another trade again next time.

every trader may have their own strategy but if you have a good coin you do not need to worry when the price down because the market of crypto are always fluctuate and the price will goes up again. for me hold is the best strategy to make profit.
Yes, volatility is normal in crypto market because supply and demand are changing from time to time so no need to worry if your your coin price goes down, don't sell it because you panic to loss it all for you are surely to lost. Hold and wait for the time that its price will goes up again to be profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: