Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 26. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
Yes, Of course you need to calm when you see market is going to fall down. If you afraid and sold your token so you can lose your money. Some people do it because when they see market is going to dump so they sell his token and some time later when market again pump then they start buying coin but if you don’t follow this strategy and must hold your altcoin so you must make a profit in your altcoin.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 05:07:27 PM
To be candid, this thing is not easy.. It is better said than done. Especially when one has invested hugely in one project or the other and the whole things tend to go upside down. I have even seen friends regret putting their money into crypto. But like you said, I believe those that have good experience in the industry would know how to wisely invest their money and still make good profits from it
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 31, 2018, 04:33:07 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

While that is the correct strategy many people are unable to perform it, they know that they should do it but when they are faced with the possibility of putting more money at risk and lose even more money in the short term most people decide they do not want to do it and they prefer to sell despite the fact they know that is a losing move and that means they will never succeed in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
I agree with the statement. If you are left with coins on hand, wait for a new growth. In any market, there are growth and fall phases. It is marketable to follow the trend. When most decide that there is already a sufficiently low rate, they will start buying coins and a new growth will begin

The fact is that most of the practical coins have fallen by more than 100% and expect a fairly large recovery. But if you take a certain risk, but you can still make money on the difference in price, when the fluctuations occur at 5 or 10%.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
I agree with the statement. If you are left with coins on hand, wait for a new growth. In any market, there are growth and fall phases. It is marketable to follow the trend. When most decide that there is already a sufficiently low rate, they will start buying coins and a new growth will begin
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
I hope that the crypto currency market will revive and be successful all over the world in a few months.
Activity: 262
July 31, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
Staying calm even the market price falls is the best thing to do not to stress out. Studying and learning more about crypto will make you realized that nothing to worry about if the market price drops down rapidly because that's a normal thing in a trading business. Just be patient and learn to hold a little longer to be able to earn huge profits. Avoid panic selling.

When you are new in trading that is normal to feel panic because personally i experience that before but I learned now, we need to keep calm if you really don't want to lose your money because the only thing can happen to you when you are getting panic is just losing your money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 31, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
It's always good to have some passive income (mining, staking, masternodes etc). Shorting BTC or alts with leverage. Or cashing out in fiat even if you think that market will fall more
Yes, but unfortunately, most of the traders depends only in trading and they did not want that staking or masternodes. Nowadays some countries isstill good to run and operate mining but in some were not because the cost of electricity and the passive income is not exceed so much to the electricity bill. Stop and inhale, exhale for you to make a good decision, clear up your mind and don't panic.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
Staying calm even the market price falls is the best thing to do not to stress out. Studying and learning more about crypto will make you realized that nothing to worry about if the market price drops down rapidly because that's a normal thing in a trading business. Just be patient and learn to hold a little longer to be able to earn huge profits. Avoid panic selling.
Activity: 61
July 31, 2018, 10:25:04 AM
This is what the most difficult part when it comes to market in a down trend but we must do as well.
Activity: 141
July 31, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
It's always good to have some passive income (mining, staking, masternodes etc). Shorting BTC or alts with leverage. Or cashing out in fiat even if you think that market will fall more
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
July 31, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
That's the best way when the market is down Smiley. Be the calmest person. But who can be calm if the money of yours doesn't exists anymore lol  Cheesy. I do hope that this does make a change. As the market falls right? In market, the market sometimes falls sometimes it goes up. Be sure to know about that pattern. It will help you improve your knowledge about crypto so as your trading abilities.
Activity: 219
July 31, 2018, 10:00:27 AM
To do this, there are three factors.
- First, you capture the market well, have more knowledge of investment. So the down market will not affect you.
- secondly, you do not need money. It is normal for you to lose money.
- Third you invest with very small capital. In addition to these three things can be very few people can calm down when the market falls.
Activity: 271
July 31, 2018, 09:53:07 AM
You should be more patience in cryptocurrency, market get falls but it will can recover. You should wait for the time that makes it pump. Dont be panic in selling.

The panic is harmful. A man in stress makes serious mistakes and loses his money. It is very important to stay calm when the situation on the market is bad.
Panic disorder is the psychology of everyone when the market falls too fast. Most people are dumping their coins, in my opinion it is the best time to buy because there is rarely a chance of the value of a coin going down so low. Buy when others sell and keep hold of them until interest rates rise
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

I never invested 100% of the money I planned to invest in the electronic money market. Every time the market falls I buy more by dividing the investment account with many investment. 25% for each fall until the target is reached
Activity: 462
July 31, 2018, 09:26:09 AM
Be calm when tha market is falls, falling is showing new moon. Normally when fall the market investors are gathetr around to buy and hold. The market can be fallen by many resons. Mining deficulties is a one of them. If it is dificult to mine btc. It is dificult to do transactions with using btc. At this time it is tend to fall the market. But with the growing of technology mining will be easy. If we know the technology of btc we will never giveup.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

when the market was fall dont panic and always calm dont be paranoid because it will knock you out if it's your oppression
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 31, 2018, 08:21:11 AM
Heh when all the markets are red I just dont visit any websites about crypto and dont look on my wallet for week or two, after this time everything looks fine sometimes, not always Cheesy
Better to do that so you won't sell out of panic, as market fluctuates and its hard to assess, keeping away and treat your investment for long term goals
might bring something much better than playing with daily short, its really annoying when you see your capital investment seems to fall and sometimes
goes deeper but always to have some good plans and keep your patience up.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 31, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

Yes I agree with you that buy more now because it have a big possibility to recover anytime on its high price. Also those coins that have a large caps are having a big potential to be adopted in the community on which having a big chance to give us a huge profit when we hold it and we only need to longer our patience and be calm so that we are also become benefited from it.
Activity: 33
July 31, 2018, 07:11:16 AM
frustration comes when the necessities of life are too piling up while the market still has not found a bright spot

I felt it for a few months ago and finally did a cutloss, but the experience taught me not to witdhraw all the assets owned and it turns out right, the end of this month the market is getting better, I am sure every year there is one quartal in which the market gives a strong hope of being very green.
Pages:
Jump to: