Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 12. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
August 20, 2018, 10:14:14 AM
I will never be able to calm down if the coin price at the exchange place falls because it can make me lose a lot and lose the assets that I have. I better secure assets by selling them even at low prices.

In my opinion this is a bad strategy, selling at a low price or cut loss, I prefer to wait to get profit rather than have to cut loss so that when the market drop then be patient is more profitable.
Is it like there is a guarantee that price would always come back up and if so, how calm would a trader that bought Bitcoin at $19000 or Ether at $1400 couple of months ago be feeling at the moment? Times change and so do people, right now I would recommend HODL only to people with deep pockets, those who can write off their loses without drunk-driving.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:42:37 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

I'm doing the same. Remaining calm works a lot if you keep yourself busy in certain things that you like because your calm will get easily broken if you still watch the market prices every minute of every day and every week.
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 09:51:48 PM
Down trend will change to up trend for sure and we know this from historical price of the crypto, back to 2011 when firstly Bitcoin tradeable in the market the price already going up 1000% and down to 90% but finally the price increase again to 10 to 20 times again.  We should patient wait for bull run,  and my personal opinion will be coming in next 4 month.
www.daxico.com
August 19, 2018, 09:02:17 PM
It's absolutely right and I support you. Many people try not to understand this simple fact. When they fell the market, it became absolutely frustrating. But this time there must be calm and use your judgment, intellect. Then you will be able to gain.

Most of people who don't understand this are those who are not doing research before getting themselves involved in crypto industry. Of course, they will panic and will literally sell their cryptos even at a lower/cheaper price in fears of having their investment gone.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 05:48:13 PM
we only need to wait for the right time and calculate the benefits that we can match or not what we spend. don't think too much about buying and selling if it's possible and if you don't sit down and watch it
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
If you entered a trade in a wrong time, well we can't predict correctly
all the time, then wait for the next bull.
Activity: 27
August 19, 2018, 05:37:59 PM
Yes, you must hold your gun and do nothing about it.
Activity: 102
August 19, 2018, 05:35:03 PM
Dealing calmly with the situations is the best thing that you can do.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
August 19, 2018, 11:52:54 AM
we cant control the emotions of people specially those who has investment because they are on the position that they might lose their money and they cant make it come back that is why they sell immediately to prevent the mass lose of their money.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2018, 11:42:14 AM
Price fluctuation, pumping and dumping are very common in crypto market. These are the tactics major investors use to gain profit, they first buy a coin then creat hype about a certain currency and then they pump that coin and sell whatever they have to gain huge profit. This is a routine work so be patience and wait for your turn. Do not panic sell. Invest in long term.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 19, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
since that we are in the field of trading business when the markets falls in red value, I think it is normal for the veterans traders. Which I think we don't need to be panic at all also, instead we as a traders we must take it as an opportunity then we must hold on to the coins were we knew that it has a potentials to increase its value again in the near future.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 11:12:14 AM
It's absolutely right and I support you. Many people try not to understand this simple fact. When they fell the market, it became absolutely frustrating. But this time there must be calm and use your judgment, intellect. Then you will be able to gain.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 19, 2018, 10:51:11 AM
Rrmaining calm during marker falls is very helpful to the community to recover fast. Because if the market recover you will be benefits on that. Because if you allow yourself to panic you cannot help community and also yourself and possible to lose your opportunity to earn if you panic. Better to be relax and calm .
Activity: 532
August 19, 2018, 10:37:33 AM
Being calm and focus is the best thing to do when the market falls. Don't let panic eat you because it will lead you to a bad decision that uou will regret in the future. But we can't blame those people who are carried away by their emotions.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
Always calm, not panic bleeding market is always mentioned, however people can not control their psychology and always cut losses. Doing stupid things
Activity: 322
August 19, 2018, 09:40:50 AM
In times of high risk, as in my point of view, being calm is not enough. When the market is at risk, the market is giving a big chance for investors to accumulate. I'm dropping one third of my capital from selling Altcoins. Then enter again at a reasonable price when there are 20 moves to increase the number of coin you own. Doing so many times can make my hole-up process less and more likely when the market is in the Uptrend season in the future. Risk is one third of capital but quite attractive.
Activity: 35
August 18, 2018, 02:12:00 PM
It is very important to not lose your cool when the market falls, as it will surely rise again.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 05:49:55 AM
When the market falls, I will buy some cryptocurrencies that I am optimistic about. I think this can reduce my investment cost!
Activity: 26
August 18, 2018, 05:46:18 AM
I have no idea what to do and therefore asking someone experienced is good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
August 18, 2018, 03:25:39 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

That what I've been doing since I start buying cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is unpredictable, anytime the prices of the coins you are holding will fall and this always cause a panic to investors particularly the newbies. This kind of negative emotion, if left uncontrolled, will lead to panic selling and loss of investment. I also use to hold my coins when the crypto market goes into bearish mood instead of selling it.
Pages:
Jump to: