Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 10. (Read 56783 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 2
February 20, 2019, 03:25:18 AM

Lot of coins also created with the name of bitcoin too,so the investor need to know their coin before investing on it.I don't think people are much fool to find and differentiate in no time.

While people are fool when it comes to money, especially in a bubble market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 03:23:12 AM
This Crypto world is indeed capable of delivering good results. Many people want to get money here. But it continues to be used by people who are not responsible for getting money. So there are many strange projects that cause many people to lose investment money. Of course, we must be careful in investing.
Activity: 308
February 20, 2019, 03:08:50 AM
Currently, there are many ICO projects that are fraudulent, their goal is to target investors' money, I have participated in many projects and it seems very difficult to avoid them!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 20, 2019, 01:54:01 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
On the one hand, it’s right that everyone now thinks that they want to be deceived by creating various checks, while the control over the projects has not been created. But on the other hand, it is the same struggle of product developers with investors who use tokens for a short time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 20, 2019, 01:53:56 AM
When i was an airdrop hunter back in 2017, i used to hunt airdrop on ANN section and found a lot of projects there that using top crypto name and adding words like "classic","blue","red" or "green" in order to deceive people especially newcomer. Be careful, scammers are everywhere.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
February 20, 2019, 01:53:39 AM
Yes of course We must be smart and careful in choosing the right currency that we should invest our  savings to get a better profit. And most of the launched currency in this year also a not so good to trust because of the past year fraud projects are scattered everywhere that only wants to get our savings.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 01:53:07 AM
Thanks for the info. Over 99% of the projects seems to be scamm..
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
February 20, 2019, 01:51:13 AM
At present many projects fail with unclear teams too, now we have to be more careful in choosing a project, beforehand first identify the project, the goals or benefits that are given also the team involved whether professional people in their respective fields , of course this is important so that we are not trapped in the wrong project
copper member
Activity: 462
February 20, 2019, 01:24:11 AM
Nice post,therehas been quite a number of Coin or token out there involved in this mischievous fraudulent activities. They get busy creating or cloning some top cryptos just to scam people withthat. Nice observations
Activity: 546
February 20, 2019, 01:18:56 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

Congratulation for finding out. Well, that has been done long before and bitcoin was their best way to perpetrate their crime. You can search about the bitcoin forks and you'll see that they also use a lot of colors to combine bitcoin's name to create their shitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
February 20, 2019, 12:26:15 AM
Unfortunately, there are thousands of people who invest for the first time at random, believing that they can make large sums of money, without knowing that they really need knowledge of the sector. These are sometimes convinced that coins with names similar to the stronger coins, are good investments, when in reality it is not so. So we suggest relying on expert people to invest their money. Otherwise "Welcome to the jungle".

So understanding the cryptocurrency ecosystem is very important. Cryptocurrency, especially Ico can provide many benefits if we are able to analyze the right project, the opposite will happen if we only rely on luck without analysis and qualified knowledge to join. Always analyze and not be easily affected.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 20, 2019, 12:21:03 AM
Project fraud is like a virus that continues to spread. Already many people are trapped in fraudulent projects and we certainly have to be more careful. Before investing, it is very important to check. Because these fraudsters do everything they can to get money.
Activity: 406
February 19, 2019, 11:42:52 PM
Yes, of course we have to be more careful in choosing a project that is running, don't get caught up in a fraud project that will only harm us, recognize the ongoing ico and the team involved is competent or not, a good ico must have a team good one too
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 11:26:16 PM
Unfortunately, there are thousands of people who invest for the first time at random, believing that they can make large sums of money, without knowing that they really need knowledge of the sector. These are sometimes convinced that coins with names similar to the stronger coins, are good investments, when in reality it is not so. So we suggest relying on expert people to invest their money. Otherwise "Welcome to the jungle".
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 19, 2019, 11:18:49 PM
We must be careful with strange projects. And now there are so many projects like that. In the early 2019 ETCV project and this was a fraud project. Maybe many people lose money because of fraud. So we must always do research before joining the ICO project.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 19, 2019, 11:09:27 PM
A lot of fake projects now are being introduced in this forum just to defraud people to invest. So we need to be very careful and be very wise in dealing with them. Much better to have deep research and understand first the real purpose of the project before deciding to invest.
Yes, we must be careful on choosing a project to participate on whether you will invest or just participate on their bounty campaign, you must still be choosy and don't believe on any project easily. If you have no idea about the project learn about it, and if you don't satisfied with their ideas then don't invest.
Activity: 1260
February 19, 2019, 11:06:02 PM

Yeah, they just using the popular coin's name to gain more participants in their ICO.
I usually don't trust any of their promises, just doing my due diligence to prove it is a real or just scam project.
If they want to create new coin, they should create with different coin name from the first place.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 19, 2019, 03:46:53 PM
We must be very wary of strange projects.
First, study the requirements of the project and their ability to pay you remuneration for the works.
One of the most important conditions for the success of the project is the development team.
If the team consists of trusted people, then you can expect that you will not be deceived at the end and you will get what you deserve.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 01:26:35 AM
Indeed, in this life and in doing something we must always be vigilant, especially in buying something that we think can benefit us. I've also seen recently that there are too many fraudulent projects and tokens that don't have a price or aren't even listed on the crypto market, so before investing, you have to study the project and see what products are being produced and check who joined the project in this project so we can have a clear investment picture.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
February 18, 2019, 01:19:04 AM
OP got the ball rolling on a 20-page long thread. I thought that was worthy of at least one merit, so there ya go. Its quite obvious most comments here are just bounty hunters looking for an excuse to write a post. Pretty sad that's the only reason why most people post or are here at all, but at least you have the decency to all stick to one or two sections.
Pages:
Jump to: