Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 11. (Read 56783 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
February 18, 2019, 01:15:57 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

Thanks for your reminder the crypto users will be very careful in selecting what to invest in especially in this down market , but why do you think those coins are create to scam and not like other alt coins that can moon and earn you profits?
We should have the ability to determine on which coins are scam or legit.
It's the most important quality in order for us to become a successful investors.

The market is down but it's not bad for all of us, some people are trading daily so they can still money of it.
What makes us successful is to be able to do the right application in a given situation, like now for example, if we keep
buying cheap coins with high potential, I believe that will result to a profit even in short period of time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 12:13:32 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

Thanks for your reminder the crypto users will be very careful in selecting what to invest in especially in this down market , but why do you think those coins are create to scam and not like other alt coins that can moon and earn you profits?
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 12:09:02 AM
Indeed one has to be careful of such tokens carrying bitcoin as the tittle or classic, so many out there created just to reap one of his hard earn cash. It's a pity that sometimes no matter how we try to avoid scam, we might still fall because sometime we want to take risk but then we should take reasonable risks and avoid scam or strange project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 17, 2019, 11:17:05 PM
Reports that we once again want to cheat, no surprise, try as we can to avoid fraudulent projects, but alas, even experienced investors can fall into the trap
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 17, 2019, 09:31:40 PM
I don't know whether it's criminal or not, but I've got one example from the project waves, where they committed a big fraud. I think Etherum is the best smart contract.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
February 16, 2019, 07:24:40 PM
It's easy to detect their scam if you have spent quite a while a while in crypto space. Aside that, traders will fall for them because of their name and how cheap the prices are.
I fell victim of two different scam altcoins, that I thought were cheap and that was how til now, I lost my money. I invested in the two on the same day.
Since, I have always been careful of what to invest in.
The funny part then was that, I sold a valuable coin, to buy them.
Sad to read such a bad experience. Why did you invest, just because of the low price of an altcoin? Did you research of those project before taking such decision?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 16, 2019, 07:16:36 PM
It's easy to detect their scam if you have spent quite a while a while in crypto space. Aside that, traders will fall for them because of their name and how cheap the prices are.
I fell victim of two different scam altcoins, that I thought were cheap and that was how til now, I lost my money. I invested in the two on the same day.
Since, I have always been careful of what to invest in.
The funny part then was that, I sold a valuable coin, to buy them.
Activity: 546
February 16, 2019, 07:11:52 PM
A lot of fake projects now are being introduced in this forum just to defraud people to invest. So we need to be very careful and be very wise in dealing with them. Much better to have deep research and understand first the real purpose of the project before deciding to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
February 16, 2019, 06:57:07 PM
There is a great danger when you are working in decentralized exchanges. Scammers often name their tokens the same way as traded tokens. You need to check the address of the smart contract.
Activity: 336
February 16, 2019, 06:55:45 PM
Thanks for the heads up mate. It's really sad that some people always find a way to taint the image of a beautiful innovation like the blockchain technology. Well i guess we have to be careful as you say and always make sure that we are investing into legitimate projects and not just any project that is going to scam investors.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 16, 2019, 06:54:16 PM
Activity: 700
February 16, 2019, 06:45:55 PM
What do you mean by strange projects? If you are speaking about something like ethereum classic vision and other forks resulted scam, then you're right, we have to make DYOR
I think that "strange projects" is not a correct statement. Each project has the right to life and investors will properly evaluate all projects.
Most of the projects at the moment do not have the right to life, as it is either fraud or plagiarism. I think that such projects are focused only on the illiteracy of new investors.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
February 16, 2019, 05:15:55 PM

Yes, it is a pity, that too many faulse projects appear every month, and they even have no strange things at first glance, sometimes yhe intuition helps to find out something not right with the project. So everyone should be really more careful and attentive, check all the possible details twice.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 16, 2019, 05:14:16 PM
What do you mean by strange projects? If you are speaking about something like ethereum classic vision and other forks resulted scam, then you're right, we have to make DYOR
I think that "strange projects" is not a correct statement. Each project has the right to life and investors will properly evaluate all projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
February 16, 2019, 05:10:25 PM
This is a big problem. Many people in this market are new so they are attracted by anything bright. So some people just great tokes whatever they want and project it in the market. And after that they took general people money and just disappeared. In last few months we saw many projects and most of them are scam or failed in development stage. So be careful whatever step you take. Better do some research and gather some knowledge about this market then go for the investment.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
February 16, 2019, 04:59:09 PM
You are really right,its really very important to research well on projects these days before one thinks of investing in them in order to avoid scam projects
Activity: 728
February 16, 2019, 04:54:15 PM
At present, fraudsters deftly fake these projects using similar technical documents and even well-known developer names, so you need to be very careful and attentive.
Activity: 546
February 16, 2019, 04:47:22 PM
Some of these projects have no genuity, they try to copy existing projects names in order to defraud unsuspecting investors. This is why due diligence is always preached before investing in any project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 04:38:04 PM
Anyone looking to succeed in this industry must be ready to ignore FOMO by all means and at all times. A project pumping hard doesn't mean it will be sustainable in the long run. It could just be a ploy by the whales to grab as much money as possible from those who will FOMO into such a project. In order to succeed, you must make sure you carry out a lot of research ranging from the team, their products, down to their partners. When you are comfortable with what you find, then you can consider joining such a project. There are a lot of fake projects out there and one has to be extremely careful.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
February 16, 2019, 04:03:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: