Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 9. (Read 56783 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 08:50:54 AM
Where there is a lot of money-there will always be criminals who want to take them away.Of course you need to do a serious analysis before investing,everyone has their own methods of choice for investment,which depends on knowledge and experience,but unfortunately,there will always be mistakes.
criminals will do various ways to get what they want in any way.
You have to be careful, and you have to be careful about starting, because cunning people can do whatever they want.
Project fraud is difficult to distinguish so you are not easily affected and are not easy to follow before you know it in detail.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
February 20, 2019, 08:49:40 AM
When you see some obvious scams, most of them are aloarent from the beginning, all you have to do is go to the pages of the main coin that are claiming to fork and if it is genuine, they it would have been announced there.
Activity: 434
February 20, 2019, 08:36:22 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

It is necessary to carefully select projects for investment. Especially when you know how many fraudulent projects began to appear on the crypto market. I made conclusions for myself after investing in one promising project where I was deceived. Since then, I have been investing much more cautiously and only in proven projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 20, 2019, 08:34:18 AM
Where there is a lot of money-there will always be criminals who want to take them away.Of course you need to do a serious analysis before investing,everyone has their own methods of choice for investment,which depends on knowledge and experience,but unfortunately,there will always be mistakes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
February 20, 2019, 08:24:32 AM
Currently, there are many ICO projects that are fraudulent, their goal is to target investors' money, I have participated in many projects and it seems very difficult to avoid them!
I also encountered fraudulent projects in the same way and it is sometimes difficult to distinguish them from real projects. I tried to analyze and do research, but I was still wrong. Therefore, 100% no one can be protected from the loss of their money and time.
I agree with you, it is really hard to find legit ICOs. Scammers nowadays uses pretty much everything to fool investors, they have fake linkedin profiles for whole teams, they have fake information about collected funds, they have good looking sites, and so on. Crypto projects should be more transparent about collected funds, they have tools for do that better than in real bussinesses, just show to us wallets where is the money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
February 20, 2019, 08:18:44 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
Today there are many strange projects, so before you invest in a project you need to study it well, we must learn to think and analyze, we are simply forced to do it or we may lose everything.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
February 20, 2019, 08:03:50 AM
This not new thing in crypto but we all know 2018 really worst bearish market. So many project scam and failed. This also factor why so many people make fake project and stolen investor money. More popular crypto more people also want instant money with anything way.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 20, 2019, 07:46:21 AM
Given the market filled with fake ICOs, one needs to be very much careful. There are numerous frauds on the look out for fleecing bounty hunters and investors to fulfil their interests. In my case, I have been cheated by many projects by not giving my share of rewards for contributing to their projects. So I also want all investors and bounty hunters to be aware and discourage such fake ICOs.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
February 20, 2019, 07:33:46 AM
Its always a trend to have the strange and fraudulent part of every business that is why its advisable to investors to know their coin study and understand you are investing in the right coin before you proceed
Activity: 350
February 20, 2019, 07:33:16 AM
Currently, there are many ICO projects that are fraudulent, their goal is to target investors' money, I have participated in many projects and it seems very difficult to avoid them!
I also encountered fraudulent projects in the same way and it is sometimes difficult to distinguish them from real projects. I tried to analyze and do research, but I was still wrong. Therefore, 100% no one can be protected from the loss of their money and time.
Activity: 363
February 20, 2019, 07:11:24 AM
Yes, always be careful of strange project because some projects are scam and they are creating some project so they can scam us that want to join and work for them to get some money, especially to the investors that want to invest and get more profit. I hope some scammer will go away, because they are just a trash on this forum
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
February 20, 2019, 06:53:00 AM
I would better said "be careful with any project", coz scammers are so talented nowadays that they may hide their scam ideas under very trustworthy cover. Today I would not invested in any project, to me they all have a big chance to fail.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2019, 06:47:44 AM
Scammers rely mainly on newcomers in the field of cryptocurrencies to deceive naive users, they take the names of popular cryptocurrencies and add to them classic, original or something else. But for conscious people who study coins, it becomes obvious that they are just fakes.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
February 20, 2019, 06:15:46 AM
I have not invested for a long time, because the risk of losing is much higher than making a profit, all coins can be bought much cheaper on the exchange.
Activity: 471
February 20, 2019, 06:10:17 AM
Not only in the real world has fraud been in every place,in an easy gap that will be the place where the fraudsters start trying to act..
Especially in this forum the security value is very minimal,only at our own pace can we protect our assets..

you're right. protection of own assets at the moment is a very important aspect. this can be done only by observing all the rules
security starts from ourselves, even though we have obeyed the rules but if we are negligent we will be fooled.
fraud can occur anywhere, and bad people can do anything in various ways to get results quickly because they are cunning.
so be careful that you really need it, because if you are careful, God willing, you will avoid fraud, even though you can still be fooled.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 20, 2019, 05:05:00 AM
Not only in the real world has fraud been in every place,in an easy gap that will be the place where the fraudsters start trying to act..
Especially in this forum the security value is very minimal,only at our own pace can we protect our assets..

you're right. protection of own assets at the moment is a very important aspect. this can be done only by observing all the rules
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 20, 2019, 04:58:16 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 20, 2019, 04:50:33 AM
yes i know is so much, like you know ethreum become do hardfork but the fact is just fake news, in the every project we must to know about detail that project, this is about your money knowing your target that is better you do, because maybe more than 65% project is scam and phising
Activity: 784
February 20, 2019, 04:34:56 AM
I think now many bounty hunters are beginning to understand and distinguish good or bad projects. If they find out that this project is strange, they will immediately check and if it is proven to be a scam, they will definitely report to the moderator. And there are many more scam projects, we also have to be careful when following Crypto.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 04:23:02 AM
Always do your own research!
Pages:
Jump to: