Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 4. (Read 56783 times)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
March 05, 2019, 02:50:26 PM
Almost 90% of the coins we have since their launch in 2017 have nothing good for us but rather they have stolen from us to their own benefit. This is enough for me not to bother with any new project because what I need crypto for is to be used for my online purchases and there are better-trusted coins out there that can do that for me.
One painful thing is that their developers act centrally on the project and decide what to do whether in favor of the community that is larger than them (just a board of 10 to 20). Even if I will invest in a project, I will wait until it gets listed on exchanges and then I look for its strength before I go in.

It's good strategy. If the project has good potential you can skip the first pump and participate in the second more powerful. Otherwise the massive dump will be visible
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 02:30:21 PM
Exactly. The issue is that you can't trust any project. That's why you don't need to trust every project in cryptocurrency business because they can be scam especially the strange projects you know nothing about.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
March 05, 2019, 01:51:29 PM
Almost 90% of the coins we have since their launch in 2017 have nothing good for us but rather they have stolen from us to their own benefit. This is enough for me not to bother with any new project because what I need crypto for is to be used for my online purchases and there are better-trusted coins out there that can do that for me.
One painful thing is that their developers act centrally on the project and decide what to do whether in favor of the community that is larger than them (just a board of 10 to 20). Even if I will invest in a project, I will wait until it gets listed on exchanges and then I look for its strength before I go in.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
March 05, 2019, 01:49:04 PM
We need to read extensively on projects we would invest in. Some of these projects have no plan but they are designed with great ideas to lure investors. We can alone invest carefully to avoid these unscrupulous scammers
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 01:43:31 PM
You should always be careful, especially with overwhelming scam projects that are live on the crypto market. Invest a lot of time and make your own investigation, before taking part in any project and be sure that it is a legit one.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 01:05:50 PM
Yes, the biggest problem that we can not trust anyone. There is no trust in projects. And because of this, we all lose money. I also lost not much today. I think that the next scammers. I also lost a bit today. I think that the next scammers.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
March 05, 2019, 01:02:00 PM
It's not only about the name.. Scams are everywhere even with a unique profile. That's why I only trust projects such as tron, tap, beatzcoin etc that are publicly supported by famous people like Mcafee
Wise scammers also adapt to technological improvements and they develop their scamming tools for getting more victim investors. Big cryptocurrencies are more trustworthy and we need to apply the same methods to small market cap coins in order to get more profit.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 12:59:05 PM
Throughout the years, even legit-looking projects turn out to be scams. We need to research the team behind every project before investing. Pretty tiresome, which is why I've stopped investing in new projects for now.
Activity: 101
March 05, 2019, 12:56:32 PM
It's not only about the name.. Scams are everywhere even with a unique profile. That's why I only trust projects such as tron, tap, beatzcoin etc that are publicly supported by famous people like Mcafee
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 10:52:11 AM
You just need to select the ICOs that have the product or are doing testnet. Those are good ICOs and you can invest and hold long-term with these projects
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 07:35:50 AM
Yes it's true. I myself got into such an ISO, but as a participant in the Bounty program. So it didn't hurt me much. Because of this, many good projects do not collect enough money.
Activity: 489
March 03, 2019, 07:23:58 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
In my own personal opinion, there are a lot of projects that are scams, that is why you better check every details in the project before you start to participate because you will waste a lot of energy and time if you don't check it.
Activity: 406
March 03, 2019, 07:06:10 AM
Nowadays, majority of ICO projects are worthless and end up scamming investors. We should all exert extra effort on making our own study about ICO projects to pick the right one. Usuallt projects with unusual product and unrealistic goal are suspicious.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 03, 2019, 07:04:48 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
Well, such projects naturally need to be avoided , because they are not well known in the market , I think if you invest only in top-end coins who have long proved themselves on the market!
maybe coins that are ranked in the upper class can get more trust so in the minds of many people it is profitable. the crypto world is not always coins that occupy the upper class benefit quickly but can be used as a reference for the long term
Not all of people are thinking about that dude and as far as i know not all of major coins have real product to be used by us. so many of them are always throwing the marketing gimmick that create so many bullshit promises to the users.
Activity: 1344
March 03, 2019, 06:39:08 AM
Yes indeed it is very easy for the uninitiated to be a papa on the bait of a scam. Consonant names of well-known projects lure mostly newbies and they are all fraud. be careful.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 02, 2019, 11:09:38 PM

That classic thing are pushing its way into the market. I've joined one project before namely Ethereum classic, and they are going to launch the same time with ethereum constantinople which is quite intriguing.

afaik  etc or etherium classic is a legit project and infact the coin is already listed on popular exchanges for a long time  .  and afaik , a fork coin cant fork itself anymore  .  fork is only possible for the main coins or the original one  . by the way i have joined a couple of those ( classic coins ) before in an airdrop and surprisingly thier value is expensive  .  ebtc  is the one that pump up 100x  , after it  .  the coin got dumped and never rise again  .
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
March 02, 2019, 11:00:49 PM

That classic thing are pushing its way into the market. I've joined one project before namely Ethereum classic, and they are going to launch the same time with ethereum constantinople which is quite intriguing.
Activity: 434
March 02, 2019, 09:22:34 PM
Many examples should not be cited, as recently around Ethereum and its updates there was a lot of hype and everyone was talking about new coins that will get Ethereum holders...

I heard that hype and there is no new eth after all. If you just read an update about the hardfork, you can know that this is just an update so better not to believe to anyone. Well, so many strange project that we should be avoided, so many scams so be careful and deal with great coins or project.
be careful, we are always careful, many of us have been careful but still have fraud or other failures.
if there is a strange project, we better avoid it and stay away from that strange project, because it can cause bad things to happen if we keep following it.
before making an election, you have to be careful and find out the truth, so you are more sure to join or make sure to stay away.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 02, 2019, 07:45:47 PM
Many examples should not be cited, as recently around Ethereum and its updates there was a lot of hype and everyone was talking about new coins that will get Ethereum holders...

I heard that hype and there is no new eth after all. If you just read an update about the hardfork, you can know that this is just an update so better not to believe to anyone. Well, so many strange project that we should be avoided, so many scams so be careful and deal with great coins or project.
Activity: 686
March 02, 2019, 07:41:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: