Pages:
Author

Topic: Be Creative and Earn - page 10. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 06, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
Being creative here in bitcoin can help us to earn a lot of money just read and  analyze the campaign youve joined and you will earn money.
You're right being a creative in bitcoin you can join in some bounty campaign that you earn profit, just make a research and choose any campaign that you can earn more profit.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

earning money with skills is the most legitimate and professional way, it's better than investing. by doing the best, the results will be maximum.

So with that result we will definitely succeed, look for opportunities at all times.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
September 06, 2018, 12:07:42 PM
It is easy to do.  For the people who lives in western countries and or in legally used bitcoin nations.
Because it is normal to them to perform in streets to earn money.
Performing in the streets sure is legal but graffiti isn't. For this to have a high traffic, the graffiti has to be done in a public place where a lot of people can see it. The artist of this probably either owns that wall or had the permission to paint there. There's no way he could have painted that in minutes and not be able to be found by the police.

I don't think he actually made the graffiti for the money. Obviously there will not be a lot of money coming to him because not much are using bitcoins. I think he made that graffiti because he knows that it will be viral and will be talked about in forums like this. He knows that it will raise more awareness to the people and it will reach even the people who weren't physically there like us. And perhaps the QR code was just placed there so when someone might wanna tip. Leaving the QR Code is really smart since he can receive the money without having to be physically there.

Unfortunately for him, his QR Code can easily be painted over by someone as well as the painting overall. It would be nice if someone can translate what's written on the upper-left part as well as what's written on the paper money the guy is holding. It says "debt" tho maybe he's trying to say that we're all doomed to have debts in the fiat monetary system.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:21:06 AM
Earning money generally requires you to be very smart and get knowledge based intuitions and apply common senses in everyday lives. Its a must to be creative so you earn more.
Activity: 420
September 06, 2018, 11:07:38 AM
I admire such people. This person is engaged in a favorite business and receives income from this. Good advertising for creativity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 09:39:33 AM
I would like to earn someday but the problem is I'm not creative and talented in terms of arts. However, I still believe that I could use my axilliary talents to earn and be productive in time.
Activity: 102
September 06, 2018, 09:10:47 AM
For me he is quite creative and maybe no one thinks like he was before or has ever existed but can't do like this person. Bitcoin does make someone tempted and be creative
Personally, i don't know about technology like this
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
September 06, 2018, 09:00:04 AM
Just happened across an article from May 2018 about a street artist who is earning crypto from his
Graffiti work by placing a QR code for people to send rewards - great idea! >
http://cryptotimes.org/bitcoin/street-artist-nets-1000-bitcoin-qr-codes-murals/

https://www.pboy-art.com/biographie

This goes to show there are many ways to earn crypto and the lesson is to be creative and think
outside the box. We can all earn crypto legitimately if we put our minds to the task and market
the idea.

Im just throwing it out there but I would love to read a part fiction/part historical novel about the
creation of Bitcon and Satoshi Nakamoto

The thing is if you dont know about technologies on how to use it. Or you dont know how to use properly photoshop or anything base on this you cant do what you think.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 06, 2018, 08:47:45 AM
Just happened across an article from May 2018 about a street artist who is earning crypto from his

This goes to show there are many ways to earn crypto and the lesson is to be creative and think
outside the box. We can all earn crypto legitimately if we put our minds to the task and market
the idea.

Im just throwing it out there but I would love to read a part fiction/part historical novel about the

nothing is impossible, as long as we want to try and keep looking, anything we can get, including this, because there are already some image-making services, programs or others using crypto payments.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
September 06, 2018, 08:26:52 AM
Indeed a very creative idea from a very artistic and creative person. People who can paint has a very creative mind , which also results to a creative way of making profit and earnings.
There are a lot of ways to earn in a very unexpected fashion, just like the person who made the graffiti. But, thinking outside the box to earn Bitcoin is somehow difficult, it actually needs passion and dedication.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

the idea.

If you have a creative mind, you can earn a lot in cryptos. Cryptos gives us a number of platforms to decide our luck and to earn a better living. None other platform shares such platforms to earn a better living. I think that making some good research, using your own brain for a number of things, etc can make you earn a financially stable life. This is a plus point for cryptos and thats also attracting a lot of peoples i guess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 06, 2018, 08:09:23 AM
Yes, i agree that being creative will lead you a better life specially if you used that to make money and help some people who needs your talent, like here those people who are creating signature codes they help the company besides they used their talent in exchange of money.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 06, 2018, 08:02:16 AM
I think that you need to be creative and earn money, now this has become much easier than it was before. to my mind, this is the best possible solution of all financial problems nowadays
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
September 06, 2018, 07:43:12 AM
It is easy to do.  For the people who lives in western countries and or in legally used bitcoin nations.
You never can say until you try. The truth anyway is that creativity is always a very great way to make it huge in life and to always achieve great results in whatever you do. There are so many ways to be creative, serve a purpose and then earn money from it.

The thing though is that these days’ people are much more focused on finding just little ways to get rich fast without having to do much for it and they even tend to lose more at the end.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 04, 2018, 05:03:10 AM
this is just another way to prove that crypto have so many opportunities to offer, many services are being created that are paid with cryptos are evolving and swarming the internet, this only proves that crypto is expanding not only digitally but also the offline world or economy, it has created small time income generating jobs not only for the academe but also the common people.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 04:39:03 AM
More service accepting bitcoin or crypto, it will be good for cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency getting more popular these days and mass adoption just matter of time.
if mass adoption come to bitcoin or other cryptocurrency , usage of this currency will rise sharply.and any person have no doubt if they cryptocurrency blocked by government.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
September 04, 2018, 04:25:50 AM
More service accepting bitcoin or crypto, it will be good for cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency getting more popular these days and mass adoption just matter of time.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 02:55:49 AM

the idea.

Wow that’s okay but it’s not the only meaning of being creative, there are still other ways you can be creative and earn a lot of money through Bitcoin, you can do a lot of things. I have noticed that a lot of people here are fond of just relying only on Hodl and disturbing the community with questions like when will the next rush be?.... It’s better they learn to engage in other ways of earning.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 06:41:04 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 02, 2018, 04:56:47 PM
Actually, there are so many legit ways that you can earn in crypto nowadays.
Just look at the services section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0) and you will find that there are talented people out there.
Those who are offering design services or their programming skills.
At least, even for those freelancers, they can now earn money without being tied up with the 8-5 job.
Though it's not a stable income, you just need to look around for other options.
Don't stick to one source only. And remember that, there are so many scammers around. Be alert on what you are getting into.
True, many are looking for stable incomes and in this market that is not possible but it is entirely possible to earn a good amount of bitcoin if you have the talent and the dedication to keep going, the only thing you need to do is to promote your skills in the different places where most bitcoin users have a tendency to hang out and eventually you will get clients, success is not going to come fast but eventually you will get a good reputation from your previous works and this will bring even more clients.
Pages:
Jump to: