Pages:
Author

Topic: Be Creative and Earn - page 4. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
March 25, 2019, 09:56:32 PM
I think what we need is to expand our vision and learn creative ideas inorder to earn. We need to be knowledgeable, be focused in what we want to venture in life, you have to know where you're going. Engaging in the world of cryptocurrency can be very challenging but at the same time it's rewarding. Market can be very erratic and volatile. However, the good thing is that crypto offers ways to earn. I started in cryptocurrency as part of bounty campaign, without having big capital to start and I'm earning from it. I learned that in order to succeed never forget to where you get started, look back and be grateful. Be hunger to learn more and continue to dream bigger and translate it to reality.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 25, 2019, 09:01:03 PM
there are many ways to earn crypto, and the best in my opinion is bounty campaign. I think bounty campaign is also a unique job.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 25, 2019, 06:39:18 PM
To earn a sustainable token/profit in the CRYPTO platform you must  create a niche of creative  service to ICO and IEO developers, Now that it seems bounty is going into extinction because of the advent  of  IEO, sure there are service that will always be in demand to market in the CRYPTO industry
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
March 24, 2019, 03:19:42 PM
I don’t think that he will earn much on his paintings, since for many the cryptocurrency is still hard to master. But I hope that someone has already thanked the author for the beautiful drawings.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
March 24, 2019, 01:50:24 PM
The yellow coats is the perfect picture to promote bitcoin and it's use. There is no-one to dictate the economy of bitcoin, no one to raise the taxes that cause a riot, it is decentralised and the future
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 24, 2019, 01:34:15 PM
Wow, being creative is not only for fun but also for earning money. We can possibly to things like this if we'll expand our imaginations. Sad to say that i do not have talents like those who are creative to draw an art, or even in designing. I really appreciate anything bitcoin related arts.
You should not just give up because talent is not only in art. You can do everything that is creative and can produce money for example you give ideas (thoughts), or you create something new in the world of crypto. Everyone has different talents and maybe art is not your talent but I'm sure you have other talents that no one else has.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
March 24, 2019, 11:29:14 AM
Wow, being creative is not only for fun but also for earning money. We can possibly to things like this if we'll expand our imaginations. Sad to say that i do not have talents like those who are creative to draw an art, or even in designing. I really appreciate anything bitcoin related arts.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
January 15, 2019, 03:42:37 PM
Very realistic pictures, I like this kind of art. This artist combined bitcoin and his art, he is probably the first of his kind and we need to respect that.
In few posts above I see that this guy put a bitcoin puzzle in his last picture, that's nice, he is rising awareness about crypto with his art. Who is passing by this pictures should give some satoshis to this guy he definitely deserved. With more donations he will probably have higher motivation to continue to spread word about bitcoin and crypto and I bet we will see many similar ideas in near future, this guy definitely started something.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 03:26:44 PM
Being creative actually brings ideas and knowledge which makes a person standout and create opotunities to earn money and also attract people to you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
January 15, 2019, 06:56:02 AM
We can do the same in the internet. However, Google is against crypto and it is harder to do the word of mouth technique or maybe to put it more correctly, attract people's eyes to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I am trying to learn some graphic design and improve my skills in order to create banners that will promote Bitcoin in people that are not aware of it. I still have room for improvement before I release my work to the public.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 03:10:46 AM
creative behavior will invite people to pay attention to it, so that the person's interests will be valuable and make money. as well as campaigns in an ico, where many provide bounties that require our creativity
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 13, 2019, 04:03:06 PM

Fake, the real Liberty doesn't wear underwear
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
January 13, 2019, 03:28:19 PM
Just bumping this thread for all interested to notify you that the artist
pboy the creator if the Muriel in the OP is on the forum and has posted
a new work with a bitcoin puzzle !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49216076

La Liberté guidant le peuple (Liberty leading the people) 2019 is inspired by the famous painting of Delacroix realised in 1830.
With the Yellow vests movement who began in the end of 2018, it was the right time to do a contemporary version of the original painting, with a little secret inside:

This street art fresco is hidding a Bitcoin puzzle.

For the 10th birthday of the genesis block, I painted this fresco in Paris with 0,28btc ($1000) puzzle in it.

Here's the public key: 1NqPwPp7hEXZ3Atj77Ue11xAEMmXqAXwrQ

You can solve a part from your desk at home... But to solve the puzzle enterly, you must be physicaly in front of the mural.

Here you can see the HQ picture of the entire fresco: https://i.imgur.com/BOiXPzl.jpg

This kind of projects has been possible only with your support with btc donations, you can give your support to the future projects on my personnal BTC adress:
1KKFT9Q9BWWMFtrDnfKuaDp32CZQ9Jd7Fg
and crowdfunding:  https://www.patreon.com/pascalboyart

Big thanks to Alistair Milne for the sponsoring of this project by giving the funds for the puzzle.

Pascal Boyart
www.pboy-art.com
Instagram : @pboy_artist
Twitter : @pascalboyart

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 11:17:33 AM
Creativity helps you a lot, in fact, to create new things never have been before  so they can benefit from your creativity. In bitcoin also, you manipulate your creative mind and you also gain a profit from it

Creative activity is the best helper for any person. Even if you have no money or if you are a rather poor guy, you will always find the ways to get it. You can earn on many things - just do not ever sit idly.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 07, 2018, 12:54:51 AM
Well that is true. Creativity really plays a huge factor in earning especially in a business. It could hook in clients ot widen your market or break it. Of course, creativity os not the only factor to consider. Diligence and hard work also plays a huge deal in earning money business wise. I don't think you need creativity in employment though.

In today’s world you need to be smart to understand where you would require the hard work to be done so that it can yield you some good results than other stuff. If one can identify this then their is a lot of scope for people to become rich and earn money wisely .
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 07, 2018, 12:01:48 AM
Well that is true. Creativity really plays a huge factor in earning especially in a business. It could hook in clients ot widen your market or break it. Of course, creativity os not the only factor to consider. Diligence and hard work also plays a huge deal in earning money business wise. I don't think you need creativity in employment though.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 06:19:13 AM
It is an art but for me, it does not have a high value. It was a little creativity and made a point in his life. But it also inspires us that when we create what the world needs, we will easily become rich. Let's combine art and rich thinking to get a good life.
creativity and supported by innovation, it will produce a work, especially that inovation is needed by many people, of course money will flow automatically. so in the crypto world, a lot of land can be done with creativity

The keyword for it is "convenient' because making a donation can be done instantly due to the help of the technology. Having a talent in art and having the knowledge of using the technology would be much more interesting. Since blockchain was created, people have given more options on how they can earn income without being hassled and also being secured.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
November 06, 2018, 05:17:53 AM
It is an art but for me, it does not have a high value. It was a little creativity and made a point in his life. But it also inspires us that when we create what the world needs, we will easily become rich. Let's combine art and rich thinking to get a good life.
creativity and supported by innovation, it will produce a work, especially that inovation is needed by many people, of course money will flow automatically. so in the crypto world, a lot of land can be done with creativity
To succeed we need to know what our priorities are, we have to set our goals accordingly and follow them honestly. We must also learn to acknowledge the fact that risks and failures are part of the game but there's nothing to worry much about because through all these we learn to grow and to be productive. What we need is to learn, and build a strong foundation of knowledge inorder to earn. Our commitment and persistency are of great help for us to be creative in our decision making and not to pressure oursleves with the job assigned. Don't work hard, work smart and stay humble.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
November 06, 2018, 12:49:12 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
Amazing creativity, someone rich man if see this will give a tip and I think placing QR code for bitcoin address is brilliant idea, wow interesting
Pages:
Jump to: