Pages:
Author

Topic: Be Creative and Earn - page 6. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 527
October 22, 2018, 03:43:52 AM
Talents are gift from above. If we are going to apply and develop it then it will become a reality, that we called "profit".
Right! Talent is something that is usually inbuilt, but skills are something that can be learned. However, the idea of being able to create in terms of creativity we are talking about here is a talent as well as a skill on its own as that is more like the ability to be able to think out of the box pretty fast.

One thing though with life is that creativity can take you to places as people get amazed at what you have been able to create, knowing that it only takes talent to be able to achieve something that magnificent and one thing with talent is that when it brings in money for you, you really will not be seeing it as any job since it is something you are enjoying.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Being creative here in bitcoin can help us to earn a lot of money just read and  analyze the campaign youve joined and you will earn money.
in the development of technology and development today, good creativity is needed in the development of the economy which is also growing, of course, it takes ideas and ideas that make changes in the development of the times.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 04:52:29 AM
In my experience, there are a lot of work to be done to make the bitcoin in the crypto market, you can earn more if you are going to learn bitcoin through reputable social networking sites. But this is also a bitcoin job is pretty or is his passion, so from passion that he can create a beautiful work, can also earn coins as he really want is too great. Why do not you try ?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
October 21, 2018, 03:47:39 AM

the graffitti is a lot of hard work. not all has the skills. i do know how graphic designs but the competition is a lot harder. i will soon try to create later on with my qrcode and post it on deviantart. maybe if i can create cartoons of famous bitcoin legendary guys, they might appreciate it and send btcs.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 21, 2018, 03:38:56 AM
You're right, so many people want to make money, but they themselves are lazy to do it. sometimes they are passionate, but don't know what to do. well, after reading a few articles, I came to know so many ways to make money, not even from crypto, but from other places. Well, all that is needed is skill and intelligence. if you don't have that, then you have to train it.
The thing with this world that we are in today is that people are too lazy mentally, emotionally, and every -ally you can think of.

It is still the same thing we are seeing even in the crypto space today as people want to get rich but they do not want to work, they do not want to learn and they do not want to know. That is something pretty bad.

Money don't just drop from the sky, people need to learn to be creative. Sometimes, all you need is just to create something, and you will be amazed as how that little thing can bring about some good stuff for you. But like I said, people are too lazy to do that, which is the reason why we have few rich ones anyway.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 20, 2018, 04:33:20 PM
This is quite interesting but it is not for us. I'm just a bounty hunter and only actively work to devote to the project and get a decent salary. But I still appreciate this act of the artist. very practical and gives people the opportunity to empower him to continue working.
of course we cannot depend on what you do, because the project is ultimately not promising at the end and some are ending scams. we must have creativity because with us creative we know how to get money in our own way.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 03:15:16 PM
Creativity is very necessary in the world in these present days. If you are creative to think of positive idea and put into actions it will help you to excel in life. Many a people we see or hear about them who are wealthy are creative people. Be creative and earn bountifully from your creativity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 01:09:42 PM
Yes, it’s not every day that you see this kind of income, which brings joy to passersby and profits to the artist.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 01:08:39 PM
That is interesting! Although it's cool and very new, it seems to me that this idea doesn't bring him big money but it definitely promotes crypto and helps it get popular.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
October 20, 2018, 12:52:55 PM
This is quite interesting but it is not for us. I'm just a bounty hunter and only actively work to devote to the project and get a decent salary. But I still appreciate this act of the artist. very practical and gives people the opportunity to empower him to continue working.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
October 20, 2018, 11:54:57 AM
Just happened across an article from May 2018 about a street artist who is earning crypto from his
Graffiti work by placing a QR code for people to send rewards - great idea! >
http://cryptotimes.org/bitcoin/street-artist-nets-1000-bitcoin-qr-codes-murals/

https://www.pboy-art.com/biographie

This goes to show there are many ways to earn crypto and the lesson is to be creative and think
outside the box. We can all earn crypto legitimately if we put our minds to the task and market
the idea.

Im just throwing it out there but I would love to read a part fiction/part historical novel about the
creation of Bitcon and Satoshi Nakamoto

Well, some of us doesn't have the same talent as that to perform and earn crypto. But there are many things to work for that suits you in order to earn that.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
creativity is a gift of God that must be sought and developed by each individual, it is an invaluable asset with our creativity will get results that are sometimes far more powerful than we think, creativity can also be an inspiration that will make the world more advanced, be true if we want maximum results try digging creativity as deep as possible to the last limit surely the results will be more than we imagined, as well as in the cripto world with creativity we will find a way to get maximum results
I thoughtbthis thread is about content creation campaigns anyway in crypto its good to have knowledge and be creative in promoting ICO to be able to get rewards.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
It is very cool when you have any talent. And it is desirable to develop it from childhood. Therefore, it all depends on your parents, how attentive they will be to you and whether they can find out in time what your talent is. And then they must guide you in the right direction and develop it. But again, it is not enough to have only talent, you need to figure out how and where to apply it correctly, like this guy in your picture.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 06:38:40 AM
creativity is a gift of God that must be sought and developed by each individual, it is an invaluable asset with our creativity will get results that are sometimes far more powerful than we think, creativity can also be an inspiration that will make the world more advanced, be true if we want maximum results try digging creativity as deep as possible to the last limit surely the results will be more than we imagined, as well as in the cripto world with creativity we will find a way to get maximum results
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
October 20, 2018, 06:21:59 AM
Just happened across an article from May 2018 about a street artist who is earning crypto from his
Graffiti work by placing a QR code for people to send rewards - great idea! >
http://cryptotimes.org/bitcoin/street-artist-nets-1000-bitcoin-qr-codes-murals/

https://www.pboy-art.com/biographie

This goes to show there are many ways to earn crypto and the lesson is to be creative and think
outside the box. We can all earn crypto legitimately if we put our minds to the task and market
the idea.

Im just throwing it out there but I would love to read a part fiction/part historical novel about the
creation of Bitcon and Satoshi Nakamoto

Even without being told, people supposed to know that they are meant to be smart. I know a friend who is into freelancing  (freelance writer to be specific).

Ever since he discovered Bitcoin he started to work for individuals and companies that are focused on cryptocurrency and he has been earning a lot if money doing that. Every time he’s always selling Bitcoin and making lots of money and I can prove to you that his income before and income now is a big difference.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
October 20, 2018, 12:54:21 AM
If more people having knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency, they will glad to accept crypto as payment for their service. Its a future investment and they realize that. Crypto still at early stages and i am believe it will growing 10times bigger than now
Activity: 63
Merit: 45
October 19, 2018, 09:03:58 PM
Thanks a lot to you all for your posts of support in this topic! I'm the creator of this painting, it's the third one I've done with Bitcoin QR.

That's very encouraging to continue to add QR on my next street art frescoes, and hoping to see others street artists to massively use this for donations via cryptos.

Here're some other pics of the piece how doesn't exist anymore, deleted few weeks ago unfortunately...

Best,
Pboy
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
October 19, 2018, 04:49:02 PM
The cryptocurrency space gives opportunity for anyone with a service to deliver to earn legitimately, all you do is to find a niche and be creative with it, sure you will always get someone that need your service or creative product and is ready to pay for it, ensure your guard your creative Idea properly to avoid it been stolen.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 19, 2018, 11:27:51 AM
Success in crypto really depends on our creativity because if we are more creative in processing crypto then success is definitely in front of our eyes. If we can develop crypto science, we can get multiple benefits. Therefore, in the crypto world, creativity is indispensable for future investment.
The artiste is simply using the technology created by cryptocurrency to gain some revenue for his beautiful art those who find the art very nice are going to support him this wouldn't be possible with the likes of fiat.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
Success in crypto really depends on our creativity because if we are more creative in processing crypto then success is definitely in front of our eyes. If we can develop crypto science, we can get multiple benefits. Therefore, in the crypto world, creativity is indispensable for future investment.
Pages:
Jump to: