Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 113. (Read 13057 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
December 29, 2017, 07:34:14 PM
As what ive said to my friends if its bearish dont panic try to create space to your negative friends.. keep holding coz if you hold longer then the you'll harvest more fruits! be contented on what you have now. just buy and hold!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 07:25:54 PM
Patience will give us an advantage, patiently then the profits will be gained. because all projects must be followed by patience.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 06:48:34 PM
Market always give profit from unpatient to patient.Even in huge drops you need to wait even if it tooks months.And always divide! But not divide more than 4.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
December 29, 2017, 05:56:44 PM
I bought some coins a few month ago, after that they dipped and stayed under my buy-in price but finally after some month I sold it with good profits.

So, just be patient and wait for the right moment.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2017, 05:52:25 PM
One example. You know that’s funny because ARK actually going up. Some times before the price was 4-5 dollars. And we didn’t see any reasons for these prices will become higher. At the same time position of this coin has go down in the ratings. This is mean that other altcoins became even bigger. Just wait.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 29, 2017, 12:59:26 PM
haha.... I dont know. the manager control everything and they can do any thing they want. You are just a worker and you must accept
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 12:53:37 PM
I thought , it was preferrable to take profit before a dip and buy it back again at a cheaper price  - is that a good way to do it or should we just buy and hodl?

my fear is that if a coin get wiped out without making a move , that would look really bad even in the long run ..... what's your thoughts?

Having your exit strategy is very important before you buy a coin, you need to know when you will back the profits before you invest in any coin. Trading with emotions will burn you out and cloud your judgement

I am coming from stock exchange trading part and exit strategy is the one strategy that everybody should definitely have. You should have those rules written for yourself and you should take it very serious like a religion book if you are believer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
December 29, 2017, 12:53:23 PM
That is perfectly put forth about the theory of patience!  Cheesy

I mean its true fact that any thing in here needs a lot of time to get developed and the process takes me answers, solutions of unknown problems etc. These things need to be resolved before we could really catch the right thing. Devs can not publish the project incomplete neither they can publish it complete if its not ready to be tested. They have to be very straightforward about it because if they make any mistake about it then they could disappoint investor like us and we ourselves then blame them about the project and pullback the investment. What they need is time to construct the whole thing in perfect manner so that they could earn more than enough and can spread the eggs back to us. :-)
Activity: 336
December 29, 2017, 12:44:32 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

I agree with you. Many people are expecting catching good profits in a little time, but I think it is not the right thing. Being patient is a really important factor of trading with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 29, 2017, 11:03:31 AM
As they say, wait and wait, patience is always rewarded! Only the main thing is not to forget what you expect!)
Regards Denis
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
December 29, 2017, 11:00:37 AM
But a lot of coins that showed a good price, after a couple of months, slip to the price of 1 cent ...

Here no patience will help. After all, people want to earn!
It is then necessary to invest 100 000 dollars and wait a year, but who does not have such money at all.

And when they are not there, how to be?
Activity: 560
December 29, 2017, 10:35:58 AM
Emotions are the worst enemy of any investor. If you want to make a profit be patient and reasonable. Develop your strategy and stick to it. Don't immediately sell everything that you have, if you suddenly noticed a decline in prices.
This is hard to control sometimes the emotions when trading or hodling a coins. Patient is for our own good price is very volatile we dont know when the prices would go high or decline. But the good thing is when you know how to be patient a certain coin because this will makes you rich in the future.
Activity: 448
December 29, 2017, 10:34:02 AM
I thought , it was preferrable to take profit before a dip and buy it back again at a cheaper price  - is that a good way to do it or should we just buy and hodl?

my fear is that if a coin get wiped out without making a move , that would look really bad even in the long run ..... what's your thoughts?

Having your exit strategy is very important before you buy a coin, you need to know when you will back the profits before you invest in any coin. Trading with emotions will burn you out and cloud your judgement
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 10:33:04 AM
I have some coins bought this summer and I still wait to return my money Grin Ofcourse I have profit got with another coins but why should I be patient with coins like Polibius, that did almost nothing in 0.5 year distanse...
Activity: 448
December 29, 2017, 10:31:45 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

There are a lot of misconception in the crypto market . So many people are aiming for the lambo in few hrs. Patience is becoming a pain.
Lets face it, profits don't happen overnight which is why you need to have your strategy when you are in the market.

In any project, there are always phases to success and you need to research and be aware of it or you will be stressed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 10:28:22 AM
Emotions are the worst enemy of any investor. If you want to make a profit be patient and reasonable. Develop your strategy and stick to it. Don't immediately sell everything that you have, if you suddenly noticed a decline in prices.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 10:07:12 AM
Yeah. A lot of members are throwing hates to the manager of their campaign for not complying immediately after they sent a message 60 seconds ago even though we all know how hard their job is. We need to learn how to wait before arguing or throwing hates to the manager because they can't work for 24 hours a day. Every one of us needs to believe and hodl our tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
December 29, 2017, 09:46:49 AM
Yeah, all of us ned this mysterious thing beginning with P and ending with atience. And another lesson for having this character feature I had just one hour ago. Sell token just before pump, so didn't get 30% of profit. Money is the best teacher, hope I will not do the same next time Smiley
Activity: 182
December 29, 2017, 07:04:02 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Yeah we need to be patient on this thing. Trading is unpredictable, you may win what you think that you would loss.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
December 29, 2017, 07:00:14 AM
This is true. Patience / hodling is everything in crypto. Don't sell at a loss. Some may even take 6 months to bear fruit.
Check Santiment, Dent and Centra in coinmarketcap as reference.

Yeah it's really important not to go panicking. All the problems is coming from ill-considered decisions.
Jump to: