Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 116. (Read 13057 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 03:08:16 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

I've learned a hard way about patience in the crypto world. I had 180K NAV and sold at the end of 2015 for 2BTC - as we speak now is worth 33BTC. This is just a reminder to try be patient not WALK away with peanuts.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 11:36:25 AM
Patience will give you a successful trade,thats my secret in every successful trades i make everyday.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
December 24, 2017, 11:34:36 AM
I have seen this so far. If you are not and expert or a whale, avoid short term trades. In the end you might lose. Buy it and forget about.it.
its better to have these kind of way which you should buy and forget it for some time and see what would be the possible profits that it would give into you. Short trader are not really just for whales as long you can able to sustain on short term trades then theres still a chance for you to make money but the advantage on having a big bankroll is that you can anytime adjust depending on the situation or opportunity that you would see.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 11:28:16 AM
It is true that you need to be patient for you to gain any profit in crypto currency the same goes if you are in Forex. However it depends on what method you are using to gain profit. The two major ways are investing and trading. In investing you would need to have tons of patience to gain profit on the investment that you made. It might take months or years for you to gain that. In trading you would also need patience along with knowing how to take risks because trading crypto currencies is very risky since this market is very volatile.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
December 24, 2017, 10:27:18 AM
Unless you in some whale pump group or know undisclosed news, short-term trade is very much suicide.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 09:27:46 AM
I have seen this so far. If you are not and expert or a whale, avoid short term trades. In the end you might lose. Buy it and forget about.it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
December 24, 2017, 09:10:33 AM
The value today of coins in the market are already decreasing and it is not a bad sign, It only means that it is the time for us to invest on the tokens because the value is keep on decreasing and we should wait again for the hype like the month of december in order for us to earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 09:02:15 AM
well a good example of that for me is KMD
they were in downtrend for a long time before the last breakout
many people were complaining about the project and sold in loss
and look what happened...

other projects xvg, sia.. and more did the same

conclusion: if you really believe in a project you should hold
but have to listen to your own heart and do your own research
because there are many project who playing on that face and confusing people to keep holding
while the project is doing nothing
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 08:58:15 AM
Deep sadness and useless fight when you get no profit. If they clever enough they can see the chance right now 10%-20% enough to get profit.
Activity: 199
December 24, 2017, 08:34:18 AM
People who have shown patience with coins like XVG, RDD,DGB for last 2 months must know the value of Patience now Wink
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
December 24, 2017, 07:16:33 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

Some are going down, so sometimes, waitting is not good.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 24, 2017, 06:27:43 AM
I once held the coin for 3 months, and this is very annoying. my patience was tested if i lost my meal i lost 50% of my money.
this may be the best experience to keep your feelings impatient.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
December 24, 2017, 06:01:36 AM
everyone who makes early sales is hurt. the longer you invest, the more money you earn.
it is very important to be patient Smiley
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
December 24, 2017, 05:58:06 AM
Patience is the trader's key to success,timing to go in and out in a trade is the perfect thing to do.
Activity: 225
December 24, 2017, 05:33:45 AM
Couldn't agree with you more.

Only invest into an ICO if you like the project and believe in it. Don't look for a quick turn around after 12 hours.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 23, 2017, 05:25:39 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Sometimes a lot of people want to get a quick profit.
But if they have the patience to invest they can get a big profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
December 23, 2017, 05:03:45 PM
I agree with the fact that the market loves the patient ones. If the coin has potential, over time it can significantly grow in value. Importantly patience and analysis.
Activity: 102
December 23, 2017, 04:48:38 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Yes, I agree with you. But sometimes you want to fix profit and then buy cheaper. It does not always work out as you want. Some coins I can not sell even when they show growth. Since I understand that one day it will not fall after the rise, but will continue its growth. And then I will lose profit.
As in the thread title, patience always gets you winning profits. This is not the real fact with digital currencies, but the real fact suits each and everything in the real world. This cam be experimented through a targeted holding period, surely the user finds a growth in value with regards to time period.

for my my opinion yes the patience that you can have for will be one of your winning strategy to be cause we all know how hard it is of taking that tisk of waiting for when you are able to get a lot of profit, in every aspects patience is a must better to have that.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
December 23, 2017, 04:44:52 PM
Most people want to turn crypto to a ponzi of betting scheme,you must undestand the project you investing into,in terms of there roadmap,and how they intend to achieve same.do not be in a hurry for profit there is more to ICO,than you buying a coin today,wait for X2 tomorrow and dump
Activity: 234
December 23, 2017, 04:39:02 PM
I agree with this statement, altcoins are not for flipping to make a small profit but for holding onto in a project you believe in.
Jump to: