Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 112. (Read 13063 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
December 30, 2017, 08:22:47 AM
I agree. But only if the project is really worthwhile and it has good technology, and the developers do everything according to the plan, according to the roadmap. Then, in the long run, you can really multiply your investments invested in this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 30, 2017, 08:11:08 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
This concept works if you have invested in the top coins. Unfortunately, many lower ranked currencies will fade away and so is your investment. Like being  said before there is no need to check ANN-s and social media every hour but you do need to keep track them and see how they perform. To give you an example I invested a small portion into Signatum and turned out that not long after team abandoned the project. Price went down and I was about to sell them off. Due to following project turned out that Straks decided to take over and convert SGT-s to STAK-s. Before it happened price were peeked at 500+ satoshis where I managed to sell SGT-s making some profit. To keep tracking projects and being patient is the key to make profit with cryptos.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 30, 2017, 07:58:54 AM
Yes the key to real profit is.. patience if you don't have you're a loser... because a true Bitcoin profitter has to have more than anything...be patient for your rank to level up... be patient for each bounty signature campaign to finish and be patient on waiting for giving you the right token and finally be patient when it up on the market and you just have to wait to increase so that all the more your gain is real... be patient and wait too in investing and trading... that main key.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 07:56:25 AM
what project? some of them is investors, and its normal when price go down, and they need active dev

It is normal even if the price will go down, We know it have a time the coins you holding or investing will going to increase the value, But if the it is was dump maybe you should need to wait a while.
do not wait the dump. check first what happen to the project. if the project are failing. you should might dump it fast or the longer you hold the token the useless it will became. im always checking out the activity of all my tokens to know what progress are dev doing. but i will not hesitate to dump if the plan are not working. better then late.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
December 30, 2017, 07:51:51 AM
what project? some of them is investors, and its normal when price go down, and they need active dev

It is normal even if the price will go down, We know it have a time the coins you holding or investing will going to increase the value, But if the it is was dump maybe you should need to wait a while.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 30, 2017, 05:45:36 AM
Yes we should wait because they do have other work in real life too and they should be considerate being a moderator is kina pressuring answer all those question in the thread and also the private messages
Activity: 434
December 30, 2017, 05:38:06 AM
I think these ones are the ones looking for quick money they have forgotten that not good comes easy.Patient is the key to success and it will better if newbie learn and know what is all about cryptocurrency and how it works this will help calm their panic.
Activity: 484
December 30, 2017, 05:16:37 AM
I cant agree more, many people have seen the rise of bitcoin and think it is an easy and quick way to make money, but you have to be one of the early adopters in year 2011 or more early.
Activity: 331
December 30, 2017, 04:54:04 AM
Yes, sometimes we can not wait and always check excessively, but if in the last few months or years then the price will rise, there are many new coins that I observed when the initial price is low and now the price has skyrocketed
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 30, 2017, 04:39:09 AM
Many investor expect a profit. Everyone who already scream on twiter or their media social maybe invest  a lot in there. Thats why they really concern with the changing of the price (especially when the price down and they have a capital loss). They more affraid if the price going down more and more i think they should hurry to sell.and changing their invest as soon as possible.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
December 30, 2017, 04:05:46 AM
I sold my ETH for $10,-  Roll Eyes
Just saying to wait longer  Grin

Crypto is just started.. many project will fail.. some projects going to be huge
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 04:02:09 AM
If your doing cyrpto for part time probably patience is your friend in the crypto world. I've earned my profit in a month and now i keep hodling the tokens that are for long term.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
December 30, 2017, 03:54:19 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
i agree on you, but there are investors looking for a short time profit and a long term earning,
investors now will sell their tokens at start and buy at dip, different people different strategy.
but to be at good, i did both! i put some money on the short term and same amount at long term!
Activity: 770
fLibero.financial
December 30, 2017, 03:48:37 AM
Provided you have invested in good project, patience is the only  way you can make good profit on your investment. What constitute value in any cryptocurrency is still the same. Community, development and popularity.
Activity: 381
December 30, 2017, 03:45:53 AM
i will only trust famous coin for long term. for new token or coin i will not believed too much for hoping it rises. when it produce some profit i always sell it all before the market dropping again. unless the team behind of the project are very active and the brand they got famous suddenly that time i will HODL them for a long ride.
Activity: 336
December 30, 2017, 03:45:07 AM
It refers to those people who received money for the project, immediately sell the coins. And I think .won. In fact, it will take time for project development. And then the coin value will increase several times. Similarly, in the exchange. If you have invested money on them, and the profit wait not a day
Activity: 154
December 30, 2017, 03:41:20 AM
In this kind of industry, it is not always skill and knowledge that prevails but also patience as sometimes it is more of a waiting game. You have to really be deicated in what you do and continue to persevere until you get your goal.
Activity: 364
December 29, 2017, 11:22:57 PM
patient and meticulous in coin investment will make your profits a reality
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
December 29, 2017, 08:25:19 PM
We currently seeing a huge price increase in most of cryptocurrencies in the past few years with all time high demand due to the fact that our society is moving towards online. Many have gained profits with their investments and are cashing out their gains, this is expected as a common investor to protect their profit but for some including me, I still believe that the prices are still low and the overall demand is still not reflecting its true price. I believe that the prices with continue to go up which is why I am holding my coins (BTC, ETH, Ripple)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2017, 07:40:58 PM
I'm experienced in this, I was very disappointed when I sold my coins at a very low price, then a week later the coin was on a big exchange and the price became very good, I guess if I can be patient, I can earn a lot of dollars.  Grin
Jump to: