Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 28. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 05:31:47 PM
Patience is the key of success and it pays always!  Who hold bitcoins from last 2-3 years are now millionaires and billionaires but those who have no patience sell their coins in cheap and watching its runup from sidelines. Cool
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 05:07:18 PM
We currently seeing a huge price increase in most of cryptocurrencies in the past few years with all time high demand due to the fact that our society is moving towards online. Many have gained profits with their investments and are cashing out their gains, this is expected as a common investor to protect their profit but for some including me, I still believe that the prices are still low and the overall demand is still not reflecting its true price. I believe that the prices with continue to go up which is why I am holding my coin.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 05:05:02 PM
Patience is the best friend. Without it, you can immediately burn. Because it determines whether you will earn or feed those who earn.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
June 02, 2018, 05:00:42 PM
Some people investing in crypto more than they can afford to lose without necessary knowledge and research.
When the price dropping they panic and taking actions too early and losing money. 
Patience and discipline are key for maximising Your profit and waiting for a perfect exit time.
Activity: 6
June 02, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
More investors traders are losing because they have no patience and they're not willing to wait until their coins will rise up or pump again.
Patience is a virtue and always will, without patience you'll lose money and asset Smiley
Activity: 142
June 02, 2018, 06:32:56 AM
I am sure that cryptocurrencies will only develop and progress, so i try not to worry too much about daily changes on the market. I have no doubt that in long term my investment in crypto will bring profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 06:29:59 AM
Sooner or later, crypto-currencies will be widely spread and will someday replace the money that we are accustomed to. But while its use is hampered by financial groups. And the computer literacy of most people also leaves much to be desired.

Unfortunately, not all coins will grow in value in the future. It seems to me that one should pay attention to projects that have a powerful revolutionary idea in the world of crypto. They should be useful for society. I think that one of such projects is UseChain. Very ambitious and promising project. You can see the details here http://www.usechain.net/
Activity: 51
June 02, 2018, 06:17:14 AM
Patience is the key of success in every work and in Cryptocurrency,it is very much needed if u want to get profit.You have to embrace patience for make some success in your life in any field. Not only in cryptocurrency
Activity: 66
June 02, 2018, 06:00:46 AM
It depends, which project are you talking about and which period of that project are you talking about? If the investors invested according to an update or an upcoming announcement they dont have to wait for so long. They can try and exit in short time as well. That's why one must understand and pick a strategy in crypto that works for him or her
Activity: 153
June 02, 2018, 05:50:43 AM
support the author! as they say, patience and work will grind everything! therefore, I believe that in our work it is necessary to wait and see! you don't have to get hot and panic, you just have to wait and you can earn more!!!
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 04:56:35 AM
Patient always a better return and it is always proved. Those hold the bitcoin and ethereum in one year ago they are now biggest gains them .Bitcoin gives unexpected return in last one year so patient is a key of success.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 02, 2018, 04:10:22 AM
To get big profits we have to go through so many ups and downs that test our nerves. If you believe in the project, hold without fear and you will be rewarded. That's my experience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 04:03:16 AM
It seems to me that we need to wait for the stabilization of the market and the price increase. Unfortunately, the market is recovering very slowly. But we need to have patience, because it will bring profit.
Most people do not have the right understanding and do not have the correct vision of those cyclical processes that are present in the market. And because of this, they are forced to commit untimely actions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
June 02, 2018, 03:54:46 AM
We have soul to be patient when we are trading on exchange market, we have faced moment when we have hold our altcoin for witing price is grow up, there are will be success or not to take profit by altcoin have low price, how long we can hold our token and keep it on low price. Some time we have sell altcoin when price is going up, never waiting for highest price to sell our token.
Activity: 104
June 02, 2018, 03:47:40 AM
It seems to me that we need to wait for the stabilization of the market and the price increase. Unfortunately, the market is recovering very slowly. But we need to have patience, because it will bring profit.
Activity: 26
June 02, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
 If you do not have the patience, then it's better not to deal with crypto-currencies, because you will lose your deposit very quickly. Now patience in the price, so you need to be able to wait.
Activity: 26
June 01, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
I also completely agree that caution and patience are very important in cryptocurrencies. But there are also fast profit opportunities - airdrops, affiliate program, bounties.
Activity: 28
June 01, 2018, 09:02:57 AM
I agreed with you. Patient is so much important in any one life. In cryptocurrency world patient is so much important.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 11:01:24 AM
It is true that our friends should especially be guided by our patience for our business in the future, in the future we will grow better profit and gain more profit.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
Usually people do not shout about it. Most often, people participating in bounty companies ask when they will receive rewards. After all, they are often detained. I believe that profit depends on the owner of coins, how profitable he can manage them.
Pages:
Jump to: