Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 25. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 18, 2018, 08:42:22 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Right now I know it feels so sad but this is the reality which the market was falling down it's value.But it is temporarily and  we keep on positive as all aspect and be patience because everything will be okay soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
idap.io
June 18, 2018, 08:02:25 AM
I agree with that, patience is the key. especially with the uncertain market conditions like today, it takes extra patience to deal with it
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 08:01:26 AM
Well if they think crypto is slow then I doubt they'd enjoy any other type of investment lol. Most investors are happy with 5-10% per year with stocks.
Activity: 350
June 18, 2018, 07:52:22 AM
It really takes time to get some profit, which we must learn to be patient in order to make a profit.
There are moments in the trade that we could not wait, and we just sell our token for a price that seems to be good for us,
But if you kept it a little longer, it would be a huge difference,
Activity: 188
June 18, 2018, 07:33:33 AM
In each business or speculation, tolerance tallies a great deal, there's never motivation to surge or frenzy into settling on poor choices, and that applies for crypto as well. with moving business sector costs and steady hazards, tolerance is the best way to get back an incentive for speculation Holding and holding up till the time is on the whole correct to exploit the market to get the best an incentive for venture.
And also this is crypto is also business so its the same treat with business. Being patient is really hard to do if you place in danger situation in trading and investing, for the good profit comes to you is to more patients when you entering in the world of trading and investment because it could help you to dicipline your self. So learn from how to become patient.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 07:16:38 AM
Yes, I agree with you that it is better to be patient for you to earn reasonable profit by the time you sell you coin because that is the joy of crypto. If you decide to sell because of the frequent fall in price of crypto and you are not patient enough for it to recover, you might sell at loss because the price will be lower than the initial amount you bought it. Patience wins the race.
Activity: 434
June 18, 2018, 07:12:24 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

That is true I am also have concerns into them but I am also noticing that these days when the 2018 cames the icos that are completed or ended are having a hard time distributing all those tokens and all those rewards for their people and not just that there are a campaign that are having a hard time dealing with the exchanger and I am not talking about weeks but months it is almost 4 months and still they do not have the exchanger what do you expect of course the people will lose hope and the tendency the price will go low.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 18, 2018, 05:23:50 AM
Patience is one of the key determinants of your success, if one is more patient than one will be more successful. I see this often happens in the market.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:51:52 AM
In each business or speculation, tolerance tallies a great deal, there's never motivation to surge or frenzy into settling on poor choices, and that applies for crypto as well. with moving business sector costs and steady hazards, tolerance is the best way to get back an incentive for speculation Holding and holding up till the time is on the whole correct to exploit the market to get the best an incentive for venture.
Activity: 88
June 18, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

The main important thing is find a solid project and wait for several month and take a nice profit from your investment, money doesn't come in second with minimum process. it is requiring long and hard process. patience is the key, sweetness will come in the right time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
I agree patience in business or in trading is simply necessary, fast money does not happen !
Activity: 336
June 17, 2018, 04:04:22 PM
The only way to win is to invest in the long run those who are there to win quickly and continuously will lose everything, patience is the key to success in crypto think well before making your decisions.
The market is extremely manipulated You must always be looking for information to fully understand its evolution and make better decisions
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 03:53:13 PM
Patient always a better return and it is always proved. Those hold the bitcoin and ethereum in one year ago they are now biggest gains them .Bitcoin gives unexpected return in last one year so patient is a key of success...
Activity: 133
June 17, 2018, 03:49:10 PM
Patience is the key always. Don't panic sell especially when whales or hedge funds are moving the market so fast. Always have a plan before trading to have a minimal losses and maximize the profit.

You and other people that invest in coins can't make as much as someone that is holding the coin while the price is going up. Just have patience.
The best way to shake this behavior is to simply stop paying so much attention to the markets and our portfolios. I am a firm believer in an approach to portfolio monitoring and maintenance that borders on benign neglect. There is so much noise in the markets that the signal typically fades into the background.
Activity: 406
June 17, 2018, 08:03:57 AM
We should find something great to invest with undervalued capitalization for great profit in future. One of the best thing you may think about is your security and I believe in blockchain technology and authentication using blockchain to make it safety for our data and accounts. One of the best projects is Remme with undervalued capitalization and great future. I am sure that they will do something huge in near future so you should look at this guys to understand me. That's really great and important for you ajd your data
Activity: 74
June 17, 2018, 08:00:52 AM
Patience is the key of success and it pays always as those who hold bitcoins from last 2-3 years are now millionaires and billionaires but those who have no patience sell their coins in cheap and watching its run up from sidelines.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
June 16, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
Be patient for your profit

Activity: 359
Merit: 15
June 16, 2018, 08:27:23 PM
Yes i agree there are some project and ico that need time to introduced and give much more time in developing the project. Active development from the dev team is a huge impact to its value and also a big community that supports the objective of the project will help too. Rather than complaining about the price after listing in any exchange in short peroid of time. Patient is ghe key to success.
Activity: 24
June 15, 2018, 11:35:33 PM
lets wait and see... this is part of crypto world.
Activity: 65
June 15, 2018, 11:23:42 PM
Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

yes, It's true. Be patient is key. When the market is low, you can wait and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: