Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 24. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
Thats right, everything is not what it seems so patience is the key, Every cryptoinvestor must have two important things here in crypto-faith and patience.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 21, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
We should find something great to invest with undervalued capitalization for great profit in future. One of the best thing you may think about is your security and I believe in blockchain technology and authentication using blockchain to make it safety for our data and accounts. One of the best projects is Remme with undervalued capitalization and great future. I am sure that they will do something huge in near future so you should look at this guys to understand me. That's really great and important for you ajd your data

Finally a signature supporter who promotes the coin actively. I had a look at Remme too but the idea is not new, the B2B world is already using LastPass for years to accomplish the same, although there might be some minor differences
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 05:02:41 AM
Not just patience but brave are also needed. Actually many many people doesn't brave enough to hold for long time. Many people worry that the project will dead or the price down drastically.
Activity: 86
June 21, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
For us patience is something we need to know, that we are patiently waiting for higher price increases, so we will generate many benefits.
Activity: 67
June 21, 2018, 04:52:53 AM
At first I was also very nervous and frustrated because of this, I almost gave up everything, but I had enough strength to calm down, now I understand that you can earn much less quickly
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 04:49:27 AM
so a person works, he wants everything at once, but this does not work in investments, here he wins who can wait
Activity: 224
June 20, 2018, 04:06:19 PM
it is difficult to patience when you first invest in crypto currency, you want to quickly make a profit. But then with experience comes patience
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
A friend of mine has been holding his coins for two years now and still patiently waiting for the best result. If we'll rush things out, the result would just be a mess
Activity: 58
June 20, 2018, 02:17:07 PM
In every business or investment, patience counts a lot, there's never a reason to rush or panic into making poor decisions, and that applies for crypto too. with shifting market prices and constant instabilities, patience is the only way to get back value for investment Holding and waiting till the time is right to take advantage of the market to get the best value for investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
June 20, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
I think, the most important way to win in this market is to be patient. Panic sales are often harmed. Those who do not believe in the market will never win.
Activity: 94
June 20, 2018, 12:34:13 PM
I think yes be patient. since I joined the crypto community I learned to be patient. Surviving for several months may pass. Then you will see the benefits you are looking for.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
June 19, 2018, 07:03:28 PM
I agree patience in business or in trading is simply necessary, fast money does not happen !

I go along with the opinion we should wait for as much as necessary. Not 1, 2, or 3 months as most people think. It may cost you 5 or 7 years, for instance. If you are not ready to wait too much, don't purchase even now. The price may fall down one more time and even stronger!
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
You need to be patient and believe on the project the altcoin used to be involved. The wait is worth once the altcoin become a hit.
Activity: 195
June 18, 2018, 01:18:31 PM
People in here are not patient anymore, those things are back on the past and i think that they all forgot the idea of that they need to wait a little bit more
Activity: 139
June 18, 2018, 01:06:18 PM
Its like on the stockmarkets. You need a lot of patience. If you dont have patience, you even dont have to invest in cryptocurrencies.  If anybody can be patients so he or she will make a huge profit which he or she can't imagine now.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
It's funny to wait a week or two to make a profit. Of course it happens that any coin can quickly fly to the moon, but usually this happens six months after the release of the project tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
It is very difficult to have a patience when you see -10% to your portfolio everyday Grin It is too hard, really. Crypto is not for the faint of heart!
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 18, 2018, 12:49:24 PM
This is the very essence of being investment, as well as crypto currency in any other market. Enthusiasts, companies use the invested funds, and investors make a profit if the startup was successful. This is an integral part of the market so it was and will be.
Activity: 103
June 18, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
Buy more if you are still within the amount that you can lose and not have it affect your life in any negative way. We are still only at the beginning. Be patient.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 08:51:46 AM
Be patient is a nice strategy too by getting some profit, because you just need to wait until the price of your tokens or coins increase, so you can sell them in a high price and it is profitable, even though you wait a long term but at least you can get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: