Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 38. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 11:05:54 AM
Such different terms of strategy to helps as gains with the decision as entering new table with the market, to collects of numbers of return and manages of following shifts of terms and keeping with continuous evaluation to watch and moderating market and helps as the better improvesment to becomes better with the field of business with the crypto finance..
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
The market is constantly fluctuating to create more stability and development in the coming time. You need to be patient to make the right decision when trading or investing in the cryptocurrency market. Every good decision you make will be the winner in the market and make a lot of profit.
Activity: 126
May 07, 2018, 10:29:30 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Investing is like waiting for a plant to grow. If you will plant a crop and immediately take it from the ground to see if it has a tuber or fruit, is the plant going to survive and continue to grow? So I think looking for an immediate profit affer one week investment is not possible. Patience is really an important part of investing, you must have it, in order for your plant to grow.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
May 07, 2018, 10:26:34 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

I agreed this value topic. Anyway all investor's extremely want to be patient who having coins come to the big valie in the market. Project's developers cant control market trending point. Coin value depend its P2P trading method.
Activity: 251
May 07, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
Investment is like growing a plant, if you plant a crop and immediately uproot it to see if it has some tuber or fruit, will the plant ever survive? It just doesn't make sense to be looking for immediate profit after a one week investment!
Activity: 128
May 07, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
You need to be patient in project you hold for the long term, and you should not panic sell. However you need to be quick in volatile markets such as crypto trading and use profit gains and stop losses some times.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 09:59:38 AM
The main rule of market is patience. If you won't be patient, then you can easy lose your money or lose profit. Before an investing, always need to necessary make researches and be patient.
Activity: 238
May 07, 2018, 08:23:16 AM
yeah you are right, if anyone understands crypto space, the person should know that in crypto patience is required. it takes some coins a week, months to month, while it takes others years to moon, if you believe in a project, just have patience for your profit.
Activity: 252
May 07, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
Yes, we have to be patient to get a lot of profit, wait until our new expensive coin sell all coin. Do not rush to sell now, because now the price of coin is still below.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 08:01:36 AM
You are absolutely right i thoug , and also I am saying the same thing to many cryptourrency holders friends who are in my contact since long time .
But now here i would like to discuss another thing that I think is better , we should go at that time where bitcoin's price was increasing rapidly and many people were thinking that hope the price of bitcoin can stop...
Activity: 93
May 07, 2018, 07:53:04 AM
most people are definitely impatient when investing in altcoin, let alone people who are first investing altcoin, this is actually natural, because altcoin is very unstable. but the fact is a good altcoin, will surely rise, sooner or later, so most important is patience to wait
Activity: 162
May 06, 2018, 07:17:06 AM
As a trader in the encryption market, I think patience is very important. Sometimes when you decide to sell your cryptocurrency, if you have a little patience, you may have more rewards.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 07:15:05 AM
I think that only beginners are impatient, because experienced bounty hunters or investors have patience. The main thing to carefully analyze the project
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
May 04, 2018, 08:36:33 PM
You are definitely that there are many projects getting much better as time goes by.
I made mistakes to sell some altcoins before big pump.
Activity: 2002
May 04, 2018, 07:33:15 PM
Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

Indeed, for me patience is the golden rule for trading and investing. Its like the known phrase *Patience is a virtue* in which its should be applicable to all of the activities in trading and investing if you want to be success. Your strategies and techniques will become useless if you don't have the patience when they will fail you from the start and it will might make you to quit in the end. So better have a patience all the times.
Clearly a very important science for our lives is patient because with patience then all the things we do will have a positive impact and of course the big profit will we get only with a patient capital, patiently waiting for all coins for 10 years, if you can hold up to 10 years then happiness will come to you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 04, 2018, 06:59:03 PM
Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

Indeed, for me patience is the golden rule for trading and investing. Its like the known phrase *Patience is a virtue* in which its should be applicable to all of the activities in trading and investing if you want to be success. Your strategies and techniques will become useless if you don't have the patience if they will fail you from the start and it will might make you to quit in the end. So better have a patience all the times.
Activity: 92
May 04, 2018, 06:49:30 PM
many people join crypto bcoz they think lambo all time , they only hear news like btc had 0 value 8 years back and today it is hard to buy even 1 btc . they think it is easy shortcut to earn money and thus enter in crypto market .
at time of investment they forget basis rules of any investment - buy in limit + diversify investment + proper study .
they just buy along with hype and in FOMO . Result - in dip they are in panic and sell coins in loss .
so if you are one of such category then you cant win it , be patient and calm while buying or selling . control emotions properly .
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

To achieve the goals we want, we must dare to sacrifice.
One is to sacrifice time, which means to be patient.
I almost never sell altcoin in a state of loss. Because I always wait for the right time.
Activity: 546
May 04, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
Yes definitely. Stay patient for good profit. I never sell any of my coin in loss. I use to hold my coins untill and unless it gives me profit from it. I know that might be difficult for someone but its better to hold if you need good profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 04, 2018, 12:45:24 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

It is true that be patient in our profit. I am bounty hunter and it is hard to earn money because there are only few promising projects. I am also a cryptocurrency trader and patience is really important characteristics to become successful trader.
Pages:
Jump to: