Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 41. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 07:56:41 PM
With so many alt coins and appearing more and more every day, it has become hard to turn up profit, it's mostly luck now. It doesn't even matter whether it has a solid team and devs behind it. Whatever gets people attention lies then suddenly drops when the attention span of people is over and it ges dumped heavily. It has become more luck then skill nowadays to turn up a profit and being patient has nothing to do with it anymore it's the opposite.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 01, 2018, 07:21:31 PM
With patience, we will get huge profits. All investment takes time, even if traditional investment like gold takes more than 20 years to make 100% profits, and it takes less than a year in crypto world.
That is true, we need to have a long patient for our profit, because if we can be patient for our profit i am sure that we can able to make more money, and if you are newbie here in crypto world having a patient is really imporant because it will take for long time before they make money here in  crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
Always be patient at all times especially if you want your profit to get high you need to be patient and wait for the right time and the price is high. Don't be greedy and don't panic when the price of your holdings is low and decreasing that's the main strategy of it and always be updated and check your emails. The best way to succeed is to be patience at all times.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 07:20:25 PM
People lose patience easily and rant in any social media platform saying they lose money. They fail to understand that they are investing in a volatile platform and fluctuation in prices is but a daily occurence in this market.
I suggest to preserve patience, they should not look at prices every now and then. Unless they want to sell some
Activity: 364
May 01, 2018, 07:13:49 PM
yeah just be patient and must learn a lot of information before make decisions when your clear mind is wiser in taking the waiting decision and seeing is the best way. I was disappointed because hastily made a decision Grin
Activity: 157
May 01, 2018, 06:57:58 PM
to benefit indeed we have to be a patient and optimistic sense of capitalization, also keep away from a sense of panic, because the panic this is can make you wait in vain instantly when you took the wrong action. We have to wait for some time which may be difficult to determine when price if selling and then bring in profit off the coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 06:50:08 PM
Good evening, look in my opinion for a good profit, you need to wait a while until your tokens increase in price, and then already perform certain actions, but it's up to you to remember all your investments at your peril and risk

I'm agreed. The best way to make some profit is to wait before price will be more that on ICO. But sadly it could take more than six months or even one year.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
May 01, 2018, 06:35:27 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Greed, greed, greed... many expect to become millionaire in 2,5 hours after investing 100$. Can't work.  Cheesy

But yeah, invest in solid project you believe in, and forget it for a couple of years (if you can). Much more profitable, AND much easier as well !
I agree with You.to benefit you need to wait a lot of time.if you have invested in real estate-we can't have the company to build a skyscraper in 2 hours))that's the same with other projects.the main thing in investing is patience
Activity: 88
May 01, 2018, 06:28:49 PM
Yes, this strategy is very good, every time I see it. but I don't always have the patience to observe it, and sometimes when we sell coins, we make mistakes
Activity: 630
May 01, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
The issue of  patience as regard trading  and investing in cryptocurrency can not be over emphasise. If we do not wait for a project to mature and become profitable, who loses out in the  end? 
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 11:18:41 AM
Stock market is a market of patience. You buy to a person who don't believe anymore. But the crypto are in a big bull market, if you wait enough time you'll be in profit. It will not always be like that, but for the moment it's a good strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2018, 11:55:29 PM
if you invest in the long term then you need patience to wait with a long time, so you can get a lot of profit
We are here for profit and actually we like a lot of profit because we deserved that as we are risk takers.
As an investor in the early stage, the bigger risk is on us but we believe with bigger risk comes with great rewards also if we will succeed.
Activity: 79
April 30, 2018, 06:03:12 PM
if you invest in the long term then you need patience to wait with a long time, so you can get a lot of profit
Activity: 208
April 30, 2018, 05:47:18 PM
ICOs are not supposed to give you big return in 7 days, some investors don't even check the project roadmap. Sometimes you have to wait more than a year, only few ICOs gives you a decent profit directly after hitting the exchanges.
Activity: 224
April 30, 2018, 05:46:20 PM
I am holding this coin for long term, it is a great coin with great dev team and strong idea and solution for the blockchaine technology
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
April 30, 2018, 05:43:36 PM
Good evening, look in my opinion for a good profit, you need to wait a while until your tokens increase in price, and then already perform certain actions, but it's up to you to remember all your investments at your peril and risk
Activity: 1204
April 30, 2018, 05:39:52 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
I agree with you, all the participants should know that when they sell the rewards directly the profit will be smaller, but if they wait just one year minimum their profits will doubled, personally I've never sell my tokens after the distribution i always wait for a year or more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 30, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
My personal experience has shown me that if I do not hurry to sell the coins that have fallen in price, then they necessarily once come back to the first price. Of course it's not about shitcoins, which will never rise in price after the pump
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
April 30, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
Yeahh patience realy pays in this game. If your coins have not yet pumped and it's dumping, just wait and don't sell at loss because the pump time will still come and will give you opportunity to sell for good profits. I remember selling railblocks back then very cheap, now it's rebranded to nano and see where the price is now.
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 10:39:37 PM
I agree with this sentiment. The most important character trait to make serious money is patience. People don't get rich overnight, usually. Winning in this market requires strategy and waiting for it to play out.
Pages:
Jump to: