Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 42. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 10:31:11 PM
yes sure it is very important to be patient in cryptoworld, many people make too many mistakes and regret too many times because of selling their coins, that is why you should try to hold your coins as much as you can
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
April 29, 2018, 01:53:27 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
well, the key thing is they-people can never wait like that would never have any penny of profit, no matter what aspect they're investing.
so...don't need to tell them all of this.
they call themself a holder when they holding the coin for...1day, that's ridiculous.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
April 29, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
THe problem is, the most people hear about bitcoin, and they think they can be millionaires in one week. But they dont know, that bitcoin needed almost nine years to go from zero to twenty thousand. So the future cryptocurrencies will need almost more than that, and will never received a high value like bitcoin. So but maybe its better when these impatience people get out of the cryptoworld, because they are to sensible and they react to every fud news and dump their coins!
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 12:55:09 PM
As a matter of fact and blunt sincerity, it takes time to make profit in any investment you have made into crypto.Most of the times a lot of people find it difficult to wait for the harvest of any seed of investment they have made failing to realize that it takes time to build anything big. So many people tend to start  getting disturbed if their profit is not forthcoming at the time they expect, and by so doing they begin to have doubts and loose focus. The truth is it takes time to make profits not just anyhow profits but big ones.

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 12:21:43 PM
Yes this is the time to make profits for our Altcoins, presently from past few weeks cryptocurrency market going green. This trend will go till 2018.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
Agree with OP. Continued chasing crypto millionaire dreams leads to missed opportunities. An incredible amount of intestinal fortitude must be cultivated to have patience with our chosen crypto startup.  
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
We had no other options but only be patience on waiting and holding for our investment. As based on past days data, price is not as good as we imagined so until now we have no profit yet. Hence, we need to be patient on holding as in the need future we will earn.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 10:51:27 AM
Before I was checking coinmarketcap almost every hour,watching my coins I invested in.But soon I realized there was no need in it,just be patient and you will definitely get your profit.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
With patience, we will get huge profits. All investment takes time, even if traditional investment like gold takes more than 20 years to make 100% profits, and it takes less than a year in crypto world.
Activity: 266
April 29, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
Patience is a good virtue and is essential for investors when entering the cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency market is constantly fluctuating to create momentum in the future. Patience helps investors make the right decisions in their business and investment.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 29, 2018, 09:49:18 AM
In the Crypto market, we are too greedy to see high growth rates, no escape from the Crypto market. But I think you should take profits at a price you set. Do not expect too high on their price.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
April 29, 2018, 09:35:23 AM
Yes we need to be patient to get our profit because this is the way to have and get it especially if you do investments. Just hold and wait a long time until you achieve and succeed it. Patience is the key to have a brightly life and future so keep believing it no matter what.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
Investing is like planting plants. If you plant a crop and pull it up at once and see if it has tubers or fruits, will plants last forever? It is meaningless to seek immediate profit after a week's investment.
Activity: 406
April 29, 2018, 08:17:05 AM
It's absolutly true! Checking price every hour will not change anything, make your nerves fine and don't be negative, you will not wase your opportunity to recive good profit.
Activity: 178
April 29, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
You should patience if you are investing in bitcoin. Its better to wait for higher price in the Crypto market .
Activity: 220
April 29, 2018, 07:18:46 AM
When you stop caring about something you also losing motivation and many other useful things. At my opinion to increase your profit need to solve your problems insteed of wating.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 07:14:57 AM
Right advice, you should never hurry, otherwise you always need to consciously approach every action, otherwise with every sloppy step you can lose your money!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 05:13:11 AM
Since the altcoin is not as useful as the famous ones like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, etc. The price drops until the development team will make a move to make a specific altcoin have a value. Like making a finished platform where the altcoin has a use. That is the reason why the price drops due to low demand. Yes, you need to be patient and believe on the project the altcoin used to be involved. The wait is worth once the altcoin become a hit.
Activity: 210
April 29, 2018, 05:05:17 AM
Waiting is important! But we must feel that edge when you need to sell everything! Sometimes waiting leads to loss of funds! Analyze the situation in the market, so as not to lose money in anticipation of more favorable conditions! So learn more about the market!
Activity: 422
April 29, 2018, 04:55:42 AM
For the people who are new to the market and bought in at the height of the last bull market, i understand that patience is not the easiest thing for them since now all they are seeing are losses as the value of their coins depreciate daily but it is fact that if you wish to make money in the long term from the market then you would have to be patient for the prices to go back up.
Pages:
Jump to: