Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 77. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
March 05, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..
They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!
- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

I am a Hodler, so I don't really care whether my Altcoins are pumping or not. Thanks to my full-time job career that could support my family's daily basic needs.
Some of my friends aren't earning much because they sell their coins too soon especially when they hit Crypto Exchanges.
I hold my Altcoins because I believe that soon I could get more than what I deserve.
This Crypto is the best thing happened in my life since last year.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 05, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
Patience is definitely a virtue but being fast is another virtue. You need to be patient in project you hold for the long term, and you should not panic sell. However you need to be quick in volatile markets such as crypto trading and use profit gains and stop losses some times. Remember May 2017 and January 2018.
Activity: 88
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
People right now be like "Shit i buy this token why the price keep droping" and end up blame the dev. And not realise the problem is cause early adopter (buyer) from ICO start dumping their token immediatly when it hit exchange at the firts hour
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:15:23 AM
Yes I am being patient on my profit I've already overcome my greed on myself also and now wait until the bull market starts the perfecting time to sell our coins. Hodlers are always the winners on this game. We will go to the moon everyone. Goodluck.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 05, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
Being patient in any area of life is always one of the best key to achieve something. Imagine if you don't have while raising you kids. Patient partnered with great opportunity is very powerful. So just be patient, your profit will follow Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
I also fully agree that if you wait, you will get more profit. It's not always easy, but you have to make yourself wait. If you want to sell, then sell only a part of the coins, but not all.

In cryptocurrency it is important to have the virtue of patience. Waiting for the right time to have a big profit out of your investment. Dont be too excited and aggressive because it will only  lead to panicking and disappointment if you will not meet your desired price. Just take time to relax and enjoy your time in cryptocurrency and everything will follow.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 05, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
One of the golden rules in crypto is patience, it's always the key, crypto market is all about demand and supply, when the demand is low the price is low and when it is high the price is high, so always have patience whenever you make an investment into crypto, one day something will make the demand to go high and the price will go high too. Just patience and don't invest what you are not willing to lose.
Activity: 364
March 05, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
I also fully agree that if you wait, you will get more profit. It's not always easy, but you have to make yourself wait. If you want to sell, then sell only a part of the coins, but not all.
Activity: 164
March 05, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
I totally agree with this. As long as projects are active and look sustainable, it is really worth being patient for!
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 10:07:55 AM
Patience is a must. Patiently wait for your profit to increase.
We dont want regretting our decisions for not waiting patiently for a little more.
It is for us. So that our hardships will be worth it.
Activity: 44
March 04, 2018, 01:05:01 PM
To earn profits requires a lot of patience, because with the patience of profits will definitely be obtained. Without the patience the risk of losing it is enormous, it takes patience in making a profit.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
March 03, 2018, 06:35:19 PM
Patience is always useful as a key. Do not panic, especially when whales or finance funds move the market so fast. Always make a plan before trading to minimize losses and maximize profits.
In investment, patience always determines success or failure, you just need to analyze the market and patiently hold them, do not be afraid. You will succeed in the future. 2018 is the year of the explosion of the crypto market, the price of the altcoin will grow stronger.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
March 03, 2018, 06:27:08 PM
Patience is the most important key for trading and investing. Human psychology is not suitable for patience thats why trading bots gets more profits then human traders.

It's a pretty interesting thought. Every experienced trader advises us to turn off emotions. We are not able to make the right decisions if we have an unstable emotional state. We must always remain calm.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

In every business or investment, patience counts a lot, there's never a reason to rush or panic into making poor decisions, and that applies for crypto too. with shifting market prices and constant instabilities, patience is the only way to get back value for investment Holding and waiting till the time is right to take advantage of the market to get the best value for investment.
indeed in business, patience is very necessary.
because that patience is also a key to success in the future.
patience is indeed a small thing but its meaning is very big too.
Activity: 476
March 03, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

In every business or investment, patience counts a lot, there's never a reason to rush or panic into making poor decisions, and that applies for crypto too. with shifting market prices and constant instabilities, patience is the only way to get back value for investment Holding and waiting till the time is right to take advantage of the market to get the best value for investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 05:10:29 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Honestly I don't think than in current situation being patient is the key. The reason is that anything may happen with this market - it can steadily grow, and at the same time it can absolutely collapse...so it's better to make fast decisions.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
March 03, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
A successful trader should be able to find the right entry point into the coin, be patient and be able to exit on time. You will become a very successful trader if you have all three skills. It comes with experience.
Activity: 205
March 03, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
If you want a huge profit in a short-term, it's much like to speculate, you can join some ico.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
March 03, 2018, 04:21:16 PM
The question is:"Do you want to day trade or invest?" Both generate profits but has completely different approach. I believe that the majority of the projects are good and that based on fundamental analysis all will increase in value.
Just remember that it is not timing the market but time in the market.
I agree to being patient, the increase of value is based on value add and this is not a lottery.
Just my thoughts
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 03, 2018, 04:17:21 PM
Being patient means being successful. Very true words for the characteristics of crypto. If you really believe in the development of the crypto, you should not have the fear of losing your savings.
Pages:
Jump to: