Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 76. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 09, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
Patience is very necessary to investors especially in crypto where volatility is common and sometimes very unpredictable. The thing I do in times like this is follow the coin and its dev and see if it is still doing good according to their earlier plans.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
March 09, 2018, 03:33:43 AM
That's the key to the success. Hodl it guys!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 03:31:13 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
I agree with your opinion that the new crypto price enter the market will not directly value high, there is nothing instant in the world except instant noodles. Being patient is not selling when just getting paid from a bounty program is the key to getting a more satisfying profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 03:15:28 AM
Yep. Patience is the success formulae for Bitcoin, you should not panic when price goes down or should not over excited when prices are up, still there is good news to come for Bitcoin. As per the current trend Bitcoin may reach $20000 within this April I think and in December it may be to the moon. Just wait and ask who ever is screaming of the current price to wait to reap good profit in a couple of months.
Activity: 602
March 09, 2018, 03:13:31 AM
Being patient in the crypto-currency world is very correct and it becomes just a necessary skill in order not to lose your profit. It seems to me that this is one of the most important elements in order to just not miss your opportunity for earning
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 03:11:26 AM
Yes you should always be patient, because if you're not, then there is possibility you will be stress, if you're stressed it cause more difficulties and aches to your body, just relax, if it is for you,you should wait till the right time.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org
March 09, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

Greed, greed, greed... many expect to become millionaire in 2,5 hours after investing 100$. Can't work.  Cheesy

But yeah, invest in solid project you believe in, and forget it for a couple of years (if you can). Much more profitable, AND much easier as well !
I fully agree with you. In these things you need to constantly look at the perspective, because the majority who made the money knew how to wait the moment.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
March 09, 2018, 02:31:29 AM
I think these things relate not only to coins, but to all aspects of business. Huge profits do not fall from the sky.
Activity: 15
March 08, 2018, 12:58:19 PM
If you are investor, you should open your mind in being more patient in waiting for your profit. Your investment will undergoes to different kinds of process before you achieve your target profit especially in crypto.
Activity: 130
March 08, 2018, 08:47:45 AM
Yes we need more patient for our sucees and always be patient in this our life in crypto world mosre patient are going ro to successful
Activity: 364
March 08, 2018, 02:41:25 AM
Crypto currency always tests us for a long patience. Approximately as now in the period of a prolonged fall of the course and general stagnation already during the third month. Those who could not stand it and sold their coins in a recession will be in financial loss, and who showed patience, after a while will get a good profit. As a rule, always beginners lose their patience in the crypto currency, and many, after having a bitter experience, leave crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
March 08, 2018, 02:27:38 AM
No doubt that patience is important thing when you invest in any coin. If you invest in a long term coin, you will be extra patient and you canget more profit.
Activity: 60
March 08, 2018, 02:25:15 AM
yeah its the number 1 characteristic you should and must have when entering the cryptoworld, as the sayings said "there is no elevator to success, you have to use the stair" be patient and good thing will come
Activity: 84
March 08, 2018, 02:14:19 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Many people now want to make a lot of money in a short period of time by investing in encrypted currencies. They believe that cryptocurrency is a cash cow, ignoring the risk of investment. When prices fall, they become depressed and panic. They sold their COINS. How ridiculous this is, they have no patience, so they don't deserve the profit.
Activity: 210
March 08, 2018, 01:49:56 AM
It surprises me to see people clamouring for exchange higher token value etc on a project that is barely take off. Many investors in traditional asset class will wait for a year or more for interest that is less than 20%! In cryptocurrency however, a token may appreciate 100% in less than a week and people will still not be satisfied!

As the saying goes, "patience is a virtue". If we invest on something, we must wait for the right time to get profit. Dont expect to gain profit in just a matter of hour or so. Good investment comes with a good profit but let's just not hurry.
Activity: 518
March 05, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
It surprises me to see people clamouring for exchange higher token value etc on a project that is barely take off. Many investors in traditional asset class will wait for a year or more for interest that is less than 20%! In cryptocurrency however, a token may appreciate 100% in less than a week and people will still not be satisfied!
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 03:57:15 PM
If you notice the current market situation, you will be able to see the red or green zone. Volatility sometimes ruins dreams of fast large profits but we should always think strategically. But all you can do is wait and patience until all of coins are recovered.
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 03:56:37 PM
Patience is definitely a virtue but being fast is another virtue. You need to be patient in project you hold for the long term, and you should not panic sell. However you need to be quick in volatile markets such as crypto trading and use profit gains and stop losses some times. Remember May 2017 and January 2018.
I agree with this opinion.
A very important part in profitable trading in the crypto currency market, there is patience. In my example, I know, changed the coin to another and in a few days he had growth, it taught me to be tolerant, although sometimes it seems that the coin does not bring profit, it is often incorrect citation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 05, 2018, 03:56:14 PM
people who screams after couple of weeks are not investors, they re gamblers

better they play poker or go for a horse race

it is true that crypto makes money faster than traditional stock markets, but not hat fast my friend

there will always be lose hangs, and hodling at the wright coin min 1 year makes money
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
March 05, 2018, 03:55:57 PM
Patience is definitely a virtue but being fast is another virtue. You need to be patient in project you hold for the long term, and you should not panic sell. However you need to be quick in volatile markets such as crypto trading and use profit gains and stop losses some times. Remember May 2017 and January 2018.

Patience is indeed a virtue and it is the character of us on saving our crypto asset loss when the Crypto Market is dropping.
I really don't care whether the crypto market is pumping or dumping but the most important is, the crypto market will decide how much would be my asset worth when I need it for my personal projects.
There are panic sellers because they don't want to lose 100% of their assets and they're trying to save at least 50% of it, that's fine but I really do appreciate that I survive the series of Crypto Market droppings since early this year.
Pages:
Jump to: