Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 73. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220
March 11, 2018, 09:37:44 PM
Yes, probably those who were affected with the downfall of price are those new to the investment. That is a normal reaction for them to get worried when things like this to happen. However, if you really understand the nature of the the cryptocurrency then probably you do not have to worry about it. The price fall down will be able to recover sooner or later. Now in investing cryptocurrency you should consider putting your money in a long term investment because you will not know when you can get your money back. So invest money that you can afford to lose. Anyway you can still get your money back in joining bounty campaigns if ever you have lost your investment. And that is the very good thing that cryptocurrency has to offer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 11, 2018, 09:29:00 PM
Patience is a virtue. We should have to be patient when it comes to the market nowadays that there is a downfall with the price and some members had done panic selling because they consider that cryptocurrency might end as well. This is really bad to those who believe that the price will not work out. Imagine that the world is so big compared to bitcoin world and so does the population in it. Meaning to say is that bitcoin is still growing and still gaining popularity all over the world. This innovation will be the future of the world in terms of currency. As we all know that digital currency has a lot of advantage in it specifically when it comes to transactions. This could make the transactions easier and it will avoid queuing when doing transaction compared to transaction having the real money as to cater some time to count it. So for now, we have to be patient and hopefully the world will embrace the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
March 11, 2018, 09:24:25 PM
Obviously you should be tolerant, in light of the fact that in digital forms of money, persistence is of essential significance. In the event that you don't have the persistence, it is better for you not to take part in feedback by any stretch of the imagination, since you will essentially lose your store and rapidly
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
March 11, 2018, 09:23:02 PM
Not just wait . Make sure before buy we are on in good support line to buy . or better buying when the market was uptrend price .
so the option it will continue up or go stabilized or even the price drop order buy still there and we can cut the loss asap when you think the price will go more down
and regret to made decision buy before.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 09:19:31 PM
I fully agree with you that patience is important when investing in any coin. "Money loves a patient man" is an Italian proverb.

I also agree with your statement, you have to be patient because we all know that patience is a virtue then probably with that your profit becomes higher as what you have expected.
Activity: 210
March 11, 2018, 09:10:59 PM
Patient is a natural law in any business but is  mostly important in crypto market. For example in startup company which you bought their ICO there is need for one to wait patiently. If you are a good analyst you will no doubt know from the Chart technical analysis that there is always need to wait patiently for your profit. In fact patient is a key requirement of any experience investor since he or she knows that he invested in right project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 11, 2018, 09:09:37 PM
Yes indeed have to be patient, but waiting is not the right decision. There is a better step to do is to look for a legit ICO project, we must invest in it. In addition to investing, buying a newly completed ICO token from a bounty hunter is one of the best activities besides just being patient.

it is risky to buy a token from a bounty hunter or some people that you actually didnt know. Not unless that person is a well known forum member in this website. but you should always use an escrow before you do any transactions with money involved in order to avoid the risk of being scammed. being patient does also plays a major role in our life and also in crypto business because if we have patient we can earn more profit in the future just by waiting for the coins to bloom in the right time.
Activity: 338
March 11, 2018, 09:04:40 PM
Yes indeed have to be patient, but waiting is not the right decision. There is a better step to do is to look for a legit ICO project, we must invest in it. In addition to investing, buying a newly completed ICO token from a bounty hunter is one of the best activities besides just being patient.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 08:34:51 PM
If you hold long enough you reach a point of zen where prices don't matter anymore.

In fact many of us are too obsessed with prices. Look at what we're doing. It's groundbreaking. What other invention has concerned governments this much in such a short time span? We should be more proud about how we're changing the world, how we're breaking down old traditions and creating new systems.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
March 11, 2018, 08:20:17 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

thats all true mate, a lot of members looking for fast and easy money here! they dont all know how it works on blockchain system, all they know is getting an airdrops and then dump it.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 07:51:51 PM
Patience is our main ingredients in our self if we want big profit from our investment because here in crypto currency is not going easy as they think, atleast we have an strategy and research of making profit in many ways.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2018, 07:33:08 PM
Of course I've experienced something similar, when I'm impatient and I sell almost all my potential coins, it's a very dear thing, because if I'm patient I can get say 10 times or even 100 times better results
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
that is right that still there are more chances that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time, because still people are taking more interest in bitcoin and continue investing their money in bitcoin, we can hope that the increasing value of bitcoin will continue.
I am using money to investing into Bitcoin. So, if I invested into Bitcoin because I thought many people are still interesting and talking about Bitcoin can help the price of Bitcoin increase more, I will never hold it for long term. I have more reasons to hold Bitcoin for long term, but it depends on every cycle on the market, just not only for fun or profit normal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
March 11, 2018, 05:55:54 PM
This is the very essence of being investment, as well as crypto currency in any other market. Enthusiasts, companies use the invested funds, and investors make a profit if the startup was successful. This is an integral part of the market so it was and will be.
Activity: 462
March 11, 2018, 05:46:38 PM
Every job or investment project requires time. Sometimes patience is also key to succeed, as you can wait for a best moment to sell tokens.
Activity: 294
March 11, 2018, 04:25:23 PM
I fully agree with you that patience is important when investing in any coin. "Money loves a patient man" is an Italian proverb.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 04:12:09 PM
Patience is the most important thing to have while you invest in startups.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 04:09:52 PM
I am very worried, nervous. But this is a second feeling. Then I pull myself together, and I understand that this is not worth my precious nerves. You need to remain calm in any case. Guys, you need to learn not to panic and wait. In life so much trouble. And do not worry about every occasion. Just relax!
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
March 11, 2018, 03:57:10 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

I agree with the statement 'be patient for your profit'.
if you have some investment then please wait for at least one year .If market fall ,then
please purchase more at every major dip.
So be patient and wait for a good profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
March 11, 2018, 02:44:57 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

I am completely agree with your statement , when last bullish zone of market in sept-nov-17, all coins was making new ATH everyday , so people hopping that their money will be 3-5x in just 5-7 days but after that time market crashed big and all coins also fall almost  80% down form ATH and people crying. I think people should have some patient and now to be greedy and give some time to the coin for good profit and also now a days market fluctuation is very high and market is too much volatile so investor have to wait for profit.
Pages:
Jump to: