Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 83. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 18, 2018, 07:36:29 PM
Patience is one of the best investments in crypto, fast forward some graphs 1 year after reviewing a previous year and you will se the x100 patience payment in most of them Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
February 18, 2018, 07:34:02 PM
That's the golden rule right there. If you have patience enough and if you have invested into a good project for sure one day the profit will come. What alts did you lately buy guys ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
February 18, 2018, 07:32:52 PM
I agree. Patience is very important in this type of market. Also there has been many times fomo set in that I bought coins at higher prices but they would dip the following week. If I waited, I could have bought double the coins for the same price. Patience is key. Hodl and buy more the whole market is down.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
February 18, 2018, 07:29:10 PM
When you stop caring about something you also losing motivation and many other useful things. At my opinion to increase your profit need to solve your problems insteed of wating.
In the world of crypto we should motivate ourself. Be positive or optimistic on the project if you're involve in a big projects usually they give a bonus on it. But for me the most profitable that we need is patience coz if we have long patience to the waiting game will be successful.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 18, 2018, 07:21:13 PM
Of course you should wait. We are not one-day traders, we get coins and look forward to their growth in the medium term. Otherwise, we will not get a profit
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
February 18, 2018, 06:02:54 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
That's true if want big profit we need to be patient because all of this not easy like one click that can you get big profit. I remember my friend she regret because she sell her altcoin then after one year that coin is boom now if she not sell it, I think she's millioner now. Sometimes patient is the key to be successful in this crypto world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 05:57:23 PM
When you stop caring about something you also losing motivation and many other useful things. At my opinion to increase your profit need to solve your problems insteed of wating.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 05:48:28 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

yes really, we should not take the time every day to see the profit of the moment itself and if I think babbling about the loss it would be better to stay alone, once a week to see whether the market is going pump or dump.
I think it is advisable after investing to forget about the coin for at least a couple of months. Even better if you sell coins in half a year or a year, in this case, the profit will be maximum.
it is true, but if the economic situation is pressed, some people want or quickly sell it, to cover up all their life ..
Hold your coin at where you can not see and check easy, example need to unblock a lot of password to get access into your wallet. You also can not use that amount to exchange because that amount is holding in desktop or offline wallet. In my opinion, this is the best choice to forget your coin Tongue
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 03:42:52 PM
Fully agree!
Always have a bit of rest!
We chose this kind of thing, without it!
If you have good nerves then you can achieve a lot in the cry of the currencies
Activity: 364
February 18, 2018, 03:42:31 PM
That's the way I did it with one project, which I did not pay for a long time, and I thought that I would not get any tokens, but when they came, I was very surprised and I could say that I got a good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 03:36:07 PM
My advice is do not worry too much about the short term.
There will be bullish and other bearish tendencies in the market.
But the long-term movement continues to be positive and of appreciation for the cryptos
Activity: 434
February 18, 2018, 06:34:32 AM
Patience is one of the main caharacteristics of gentelmen. Its very important, its really make sense for your results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 06:28:12 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

yes really, we should not take the time every day to see the profit of the moment itself and if I think babbling about the loss it would be better to stay alone, once a week to see whether the market is going pump or dump.
I think it is advisable after investing to forget about the coin for at least a couple of months. Even better if you sell coins in half a year or a year, in this case, the profit will be maximum.
it is true, but if the economic situation is pressed, some people want or quickly sell it, to cover up all their life ..
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 13, 2018, 05:31:32 PM
patience is very important, I thought I have it, until the day I bought the altcoins))
now I have more patience)
Activity: 350
February 13, 2018, 08:45:43 AM
Without this, I think that it is not necessary to engage in this field of activity either, since without patience there can not be exactly
Activity: 252
February 13, 2018, 05:26:32 AM
That’s true in most cases. We are trying to make so much money in short time and when this doesn’t happen we start to cry about it. People should learn this is not the way things work in crypto if they want to make money. You need to be patient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 13, 2018, 05:23:04 AM
Crypto requires patient. you should always know that crypto market is all demand and supply. The price will always go up and down. So Always be patient and hopeful don't sell at lost when the price is going down always know that it will go up again.
Activity: 458
February 13, 2018, 04:10:19 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

That's the simple truth. The only problem we have with noob investors is that they want to become millionaire overnight and they have forgotten that crypto is not a ponzi scheme where you can become a millionaire overnight and still lose all the millions in it.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 03:54:06 AM
Being patient is really hard to do if you place in danger situation in trading and investing, for the good profit comes to you is to more patients when you entering in the world of trading and investment because it could help you to dicipline your self.
February 13, 2018, 02:30:12 AM
This advice is good, but we always have exeptions and we must remember about it. But, thank you for your manual Grin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: