Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 82. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 01:22:43 AM
If you want a short-term profit, it will be better to invest some mature coins, like bitcoin, eth, ltc. If you want a huge profit in a short-term, it's much like to speculate, you can join some ico, takes risk and then you can sell all your token and leave
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 01:14:36 AM
Many newcomers to crypto, when they buy coins or earn them, after seeing that the coins they have are increasing in the crypto market, they are trying to sell them quickly, but I think that it is not right to do so, because to get profit you need to wait like at least half a year in order to determine whether that or an individual coin to make a big increase, because in order for it to grow by an order of magnitude more than it is, it takes a long time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 01, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Profit will always depend on you, and whether the payment is delay or not nor the value of token was dropped it is still all up to you mate. Though it is right that being patience is one of the tools for us to get our profit. In short, its just a normal things to faced that kind of situation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
March 01, 2018, 05:12:59 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

Will this is agood  advice to set and wait for our profit especially that you are a bounty hunter and waiting for your tokens of payments,but sometimes  your waiting of one months can make you frustation because the payments would extended into 2-3 months  ands its natural to the bounty joiner, to follow-up of its fruits of labor,because also he needed to get his share of profits for his personal needs and wants.
Activity: 364
February 28, 2018, 04:47:50 PM
patience is the key to sucess in crypto... give time for your coin to grow.
Activity: 162
February 25, 2018, 06:46:50 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

It is normal for them to panic because they invest in it and they loss their money. We must encourage them not to lose hope. Maybe those people are doing a short term investment that's why they're are panicking. But, for you guys who already loss their profit, just wait. As of now, the best way to earn profit is to do a long term investment.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
February 25, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
It's not about "patience", it's all about timing: you need to act in the best moment. Of course, sometimes this means that you have to wait, and for this you need "patience".
But in a lot of cases people mistake"patience" with "procrastination" or just "hope", and this is a very bad strategy, as you lose a lot of opportunities.
So, dont' forget: in trading - as in life... - timing is everything.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
Yes we have to be patient in everything we do especially here in Bitcoin world don't be impatient  because sooner our profit will receive from responsible management of the respective project sometimes it will take time to get profit don't you worry your not alone many investors and user like us experienced that in a long run we will get high profit that can help to our everyday life

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 06:07:56 PM
Long term investments are called long term with a purpose  Grin But sometimes it really makes you nervous when airdrop you've participated in is over and you still get no tokens. It's hard to be patient in that kind of situation.
I do not understand what are you saying, do you understand the difference between airdrop and long term investment? Airdrop is free without spend any amount to get token. But investment need you take some money to buy and hold for long term if you are trading for long term. Patience is very difficult for those who want to get fast profit like speculator.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
Waiting patiently makes your profit worthy.Sometimes the best result comes in the later part or unexpectedly.Your patient brings you your reward more than what you expect.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 12:10:29 PM
Long term investments are called long term with a purpose  Grin But sometimes it really makes you nervous when airdrop you've participated in is over and you still get no tokens. It's hard to be patient in that kind of situation.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
February 23, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
yes, this is the most important thing you have to be very patient with your profits you will not be in profits overnight patience is the key to success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 23, 2018, 11:55:43 AM
Maybe beginners do like this).. But experienced  traders know when they should "scream" and when they should be quiet)
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
February 23, 2018, 11:52:48 AM
hehe that was a good statement Smiley of course if we play long term we can get much profit than short term, but i belive bitcoin still reach 1M$ in 2021
Activity: 378
February 23, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
patience is a virtue they said so you must wait for your profits so you can gain a lot and all the work will be paid of so whenever you get the profit it will be big because you waited long enough
Activity: 112
February 23, 2018, 11:45:13 AM
One of the largest lessons I've learned thus far in crypto-investing is to never have knee-jerk reaction to anything that's happening in the market. Be confident of the conviction you have in your investments and disregard whatever fud others might be spreading.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
February 23, 2018, 11:45:07 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

I agree, most of investors nowadays think that they could have the investment that they want in just a blink of an eye. Well, a friend of mine has been holding his coins for two years now and still patiently waiting for the best result. If we'll rush things out, the result would just be a mess. A secret formula in investing is just patience and good things will follow.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
February 23, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
Patience is one of the best investments in crypto, fast forward some graphs 1 year after reviewing a previous year and you will se the x100 patience payment in most of them Cheesy
Yes it is best simply to forget your crypto investment after you buy it. It saves you from lot of stress and anxiety. Patience is very important in this area:)

I fully agree with the statement.
Time, Effort and patience are the most important investments in life as I do patiently holding my Crypto Assets since I joined this forum and earn bounty stake tokens through participating signature and other bounty campaigns last year until today. I am holding a lot of money today, that will even reach all my family's goals in life.
Be patient and hold your Assets because the the price value today would be lower than the price value in the future.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
February 23, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
My answer.. Just wait!

Some of my friends aren't get more profits out of joining signature and other bounty campaign bounty stake tokens they get after but because they choose to sell them right when they hit Coin Exchange and get their money as if there's nothing happened in the last couple of months.
That's totally wrong and impractical, I choose to save my bounty stake tokens not only for my future but I also expecting that every coins that I have right now will be pumping and thanks to my full-time job career that I am able to provide myself daily basic needs so I don't sell off my coins until I need them especially on emergency purposes.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 20, 2018, 01:53:20 PM
Patience is one of the best investments in crypto, fast forward some graphs 1 year after reviewing a previous year and you will se the x100 patience payment in most of them Cheesy

Yes it is best simply to forget your crypto investment after you buy it. It saves you from lot of stress and anxiety. Patience is very important in this area:)
Pages:
Jump to: