Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 86. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 08:39:24 AM
Yes be patient, because it's worth of waiting and see what will happen if you wait for your profit
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
yes really, we should not take the time every day to see the profit of the moment itself and if I think babbling about the loss it would be better to stay alone, once a week to see whether the market is going pump or dump.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 08:09:18 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

It seems to me everybody knows it, but even the most experienced traders can’t stop checking the charts as often as they can — each time they are online. By the way professional short-term holders manage to get profit even keeping crypto for 1-2 weeks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 04:02:49 AM
I totally agree that patience is one of the best friends of investors in crypto market. Volatility sometimes ruins dreams of fast large profits but we should always think strategically. If you have a well-devirsified portfolio with alts with high potential in then just with and you will be rewarded!
Activity: 84
February 10, 2018, 03:57:31 AM
If you invest in Crypto. You should patience. You must know how to wait. If the bitcoin And eth  increase a little amount that does not mean its time to sell it yet. Maybe in the future you will gain a large profit.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
February 09, 2018, 10:59:26 PM
If you notice the current market situation,you will be able to see the red or green zone.Now,Btc and Eth or many others are in the green zone but that is not stable.After sometime,it will be red.I said this according to the last couple of days.This situation teaches us to be patience more for profit.So,if anyone want to be profitable,you will need to be wait and patience as well as.
Activity: 190
February 09, 2018, 10:57:00 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

This is so important. Good altcoins are not built in a day, and it can take months or even years for some coins to truly take off. Keep in mind that most people that are getting upset about a coin they are invested in not going up enough, only care because they want to dump their coin to make a quick profit
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 10:53:00 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Patience is the main capital to succeed, and not just limited to the world of the bitcoin patience was in need. But most of the newbie is impatience  to get profit. Those who are impatient got no much profit and they regret for not waiting.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
February 09, 2018, 10:43:48 PM
Just as it takes a seed to grow to become full grown plant and so it is with what you invest or what you do, because it does not work easily overnight so we need to be patient, earning in any business also has its time to develop and same as we do in bitcoin, people behind it are human too, that needs to rest and eat and have their own private life so we need not to force them to do what we expect them to do just because it is their job, and we want to profit as soon as we can...remember patient is a virtue.
Activity: 98
February 09, 2018, 10:35:18 PM
Yes. Be patient. All for those who wait will be rewarded. Just wait and you'll get it. Just like me. Still waiting for my profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 01:36:52 AM
Yes indeed patience is very important to all of crypto holders. Patience is very hard if you are holding a million investments in crypto and all of altcoins are in the deepest price and you buy already in the top. It’s a hardest part of one. But all you can do is wait and patience until all of coins are recovered.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 01:14:38 AM
Yes,you need to be patience now.Because,Btc and Eth or others coin or tokens price is dumping now.In this regard,patience is important in crypto currency world.Now,you need to be patient ,then you will able to earn money as a profit.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 07, 2018, 05:56:59 PM
Haha it reminds my self when i was first joined this network and where i was investing and dragging out my money from like a week or even 2 days invest. it doesnt work like that. It should be an invest of months and more.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 05:53:53 PM
Patience is extremely important, but there is the risk to confuse "patience" with "waiting".
I mean, in trading timing is everything. Of course you need to wait for the right moment to make a move.
But if you wait too much, you will lose a lot of occasions.
So, be patient, don't be a procrastinator.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 07, 2018, 12:19:50 AM
The best quality in the market of cryptocurrencies it is unconditional patience. It is necessary to be able to do it and to be such. Panic leads only to loss of means. Patience and you will be surprised with results
Activity: 602
February 06, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
Patience needs to be very, very large. If you do not have the patience, then it's better not to deal with crypto-currencies, because you will lose your deposit very quickly. Now patience in the price, so you need to be able to wait.
Activity: 139
February 06, 2018, 01:19:38 PM
Patient is virtue, as they say, well don't blame newbies for being impatient because most of us don't know yet the hundred percent trend of joining campaigns such as the signature and the other, but you have your point wherein bounty manager can't work 24/7 and have a look at the page every hour, that's why I am just waiting for their reply after I send my message.
Activity: 152
February 06, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
Honestly, all you need to have is patience. Earning in bitcoin is not easy at fast. You need to be patient on holding for a longer period for you to earn from your investment. In due time, all your effort on waiting will succeed.
Activity: 210
February 06, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
This is the safest and guaranteed profit out of all strategy to earn some profit here in crypto market , if you have the patience to wait you'll rip what you sow in the long run, needs a lot of patience but most of the time it'll reward you out of your patience.
Activity: 224
February 06, 2018, 01:06:23 PM
If we talk about investment, patience is very important here. If you invest in a good altcoyin and know how to wait, then after a long time your deposit can increase very much.
Pages:
Jump to: