Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 17. (Read 2945 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
June 12, 2018, 10:58:40 AM
Personally, I think nobody can predict when the bear market will end but I think the crypto sell-off will end next month between July and October. We need more hype to start to bull run but recently a lot of traders are losing interest in crypto because of the bear market and FUD news.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 12, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
No one can predict the Bear market will end in this month, many rumors that Bitcoin will reach USD 20000 in this month, ETH will reach over USD2000 in this month, but you can see nothing happened, this is your money, stay tuned and consider before invest.   
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 12, 2018, 10:39:45 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.
its really hard to tell if june will really be the end of this bear market, many people are saying last time that march to april 2018 will also the end of bear market, but its almost half of month since year 2018 has started, no one really knows when it will end.
I also think that it is difficult to predict. But I think that the market will not change the trend of the bears this month, I think that after the last falls, at least up to two months will be required to start the market growth even to the previous positions.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
June 12, 2018, 10:25:25 AM
Not everything we hear from the people around us becomes true. Sometimes things can go the other way too.
The crypto market has been bearish all this time this year and yet the prices have not gained much momentum until now.
We cant really say when the bearish market will end and when the prices will start to rise. People have also said that this year the BTC price will cross the ATH of $19k but I personally don't think it will happen seeing the market conditions.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 12, 2018, 10:20:37 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

I'm not very sure about that, the overall picture is not encouraging. The volumes fell several times in comparison with the winter.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
I have not heard such predictions, but I really want this to be the case. The market is now very unstable for a long time and I'm afraid that the market will not go even lower.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 12, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
its really hard to tell if june will really be the end of this bear market, many people are saying last time that march to april 2018 will also the end of bear market, but its almost half of month since year 2018 has started, no one really knows when it will end.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

No one will tell you exactly when the long fall of this year will end. I think that this year there will be one big growth, but I can not name the time when it will start.

Absolutely right mate, we don't know how long it would take this bearish market go. The market price for bitcoin is unpredictable. But, I strongly believe that bitcoin can recover soon and there's a big spikes of increase that will happen again within this year.
Activity: 102
June 12, 2018, 08:13:50 AM
Especially with crypto, this is hard to predict. Most of 2018 has been a downtrend after the meteoric rise of most of the coins in late 2017. There has been a dip over the last couple of days, but the market has been relatively stable for at least a few weeks now. We need to continue to wait, but I see a bull run occurring before the end of 2018.
Yes i certainly agree with you, there is a big drop after what we have experienced the last quarter of december on 2017 which market was rising. But today it seems like a bear market is still there, however we still hope that next month will be a bull market. We just have to continue support cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
Especially with crypto, this is hard to predict. Most of 2018 has been a downtrend after the meteoric rise of most of the coins in late 2017. There has been a dip over the last couple of days, but the market has been relatively stable for at least a few weeks now. We need to continue to wait, but I see a bull run occurring before the end of 2018.
Activity: 280
June 12, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

No one will tell you exactly when the long fall of this year will end. I think that this year there will be one big growth, but I can not name the time when it will start.
Activity: 316
English-Filipino Translator
June 12, 2018, 08:01:42 AM
i think bear market will end this june and it will happen after the bear market we can say that the days will slowly getting to our fav the bull market but we cannot judge and predict it 100% so all we can do is just to wait until it will come so we need to prepare always.
Activity: 149
June 12, 2018, 07:56:04 AM
There is no sign of ending the downtrend, everything has to wait for more good information from the governments. Bears are on the throne. Cry Cry
Activity: 8
June 12, 2018, 07:47:48 AM
It's impossible to predict. Prices can go in any direction at any time and you should be careful with your investments. With so many regulations and restrictions all over the world it's hard to predict when and what moves will the big players make. One of the possible explanations for the sudden falling price of Bitcoin (and all crypto in general) is that big players in the US have started to sell to avoid getting investigated by the authorities. At this point the only thing we can do is sit down and enjoy the show.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 07:47:36 AM
I think this is just beginning and it's not going to be a good time.
All the tokens are falling, and the transactions of the tokens are falling, and that's a terrible thing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 07:45:00 AM
I have the impression that everything is just beginning. In the near future we will probably see an even greater drawdown.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
June 12, 2018, 07:42:19 AM
Everything you see or read or hear is most likely manipulation of your mind.. for you to do smthing that is useful for smbdy else Wink
These kind of predictions too.. if smdy says its over and you invest and it falls then it went as it was supposed to go Wink
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 07:35:18 AM
Hi,

I think that you should take advantage of the current market and buy properly. Because you should always keep calm and do not think straight to every sinking course that is over.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 12, 2018, 07:17:43 AM
The Bear season, which I think started in February, does not end until today. Someone said it has finished many times. I hope these days are over and those beautiful days will start again.
Activity: 448
June 12, 2018, 07:14:03 AM
In the current situation, I just think that the adjustment period had started to progress and will continuously grow in the coming months.
This does not mean it will be an immediate recovery of the crypto market but progress is on going to happen. People will have to wait and see in the coming weeks or months to come.
Pages:
Jump to: